[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be lesbian >Be single >Join OKCupid >Every single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 425x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 425x500
>Be lesbian
>Be single
>Join OKCupid
>Every single gay/bi girl falls into one of these categories: Bicurious, tumblrina SJW, they/them, serious bitch, obese.

What the fuck, y'all? All I want is a nerdy introverted cis girl who isn't a white-guilt-ridden tumblrina or a theytard. Thing is, I'm not even right-wing or anti-feminist. Fuck. I haven't had a girlfriend in 4 years. Help me.

>inb4 "cancer"
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 431x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 431x472
>>5896867
consider broadening your horizons
>>
>>5896881
What do you mean?
>>
Okc is a free site for immature losers. PoF-tier. Might as well use Her or Tinder. Or just like, go outside because the ones using their computer too much are bound to be obsessed with tumblr.
>>
>>5896888
If everyone you come across is a bitch or an idiot, you're probably just a cunt. It's more likely the problem is with you, and not a few hundred people on a website.
>>
>>5896867
Same desu. Except I'm bisexual but not interested in men so that adds another layer of why I'm undateable.
>>
>>5896867
Are you one of those "baww why aren't there any conservative gays?" people? Because if so get ready to be alone for awhile. The people most likely to be dicks to lgbt people are conservative so there just aren't that many of us willing to support conservative politics. If you're just apolitical and find any strong opinions about politics or social justice or whatever off putting them you have a better chance, just go for the SJW types, they don't usually actually talk about that shit all the time. Like 4chan would probably label me an sjw if I listed all the shit I believe in, but I don't talk about that stuff unless I'm around people I already know agree with me, otherwise I just talk about TV shows and music and shit like a normal person.
>>
You got to wade through a lot of bullshit to find someone you like. This is true regardless of your sexuality/gender.

I actually had more luck on tumblr and blogs where lesbians just post their picture and quick info and you follow/message if you like and they follow/message back. There's still a lot more bi/queer/genderqueer/sjw/obese/underage-chicks/not-anywhere-near-me but given the large numbers even 1 in a 100 you still find 10 out the 1000 that put their shit up.
>>
Why you against nerdy introverted trans girls?
>>
>>5896924
I'm aware of that rule and usually that's it but, not everyone is a cunt, every gay girl outside of /lgbt/ is. There are tons of straight girls and men, whom I am friends with, who have the same views as me or are cool. I tried the pretending to be an SJW thing, didn't work. It's hard to make a romantic connection if you have to do a math problem/scan for "problematic" language in your head before you speak every time. Simply put, my views are unwavering though I have tried.
>>
>>5896932
>If you're just apolitical and find any strong opinions about politics or social justice or whatever off putting
Close to this. I'm not /polgbt/. I'm a centrist but marginally left libertarian leaning and I don't care much about politics. Dogma puts a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>5896950
Because though I respect their identities, I'm not sexually attracted to trans girls. In the spirit of not bullshitting, most lesbians aren't likely to be into y'all either. I'm sorry.
>>
>>5896986
Even passing, post-op? Are most lesbians transphobic?
>>
>>5897139
not same anon, but the the deal with "passing" is that most of the times you're only really taking into account the face. All of the examples of passing trans shown here on /lgbt/ still have obvious male-shaped bodies, even when the camera angle is supposedly favourable. There is always a tell.

I'm still open to at least trying to date a transwoman to see how it goes (haven't ever dated before, who knows, it miht work), but I can pretty much guarantee that if you don't look 100% like a girl, I most likely won't be interested.
>>
>>5897211
Thanks for being honest and pardon my salt. Just kinda sux :S
>>
>>5897278
Just go for all the bi/pan SJW's. Fucking trans people = SJ cred.
>>Every single gay/bi girl falls into one of these categories: Bicurious, tumblrina SJW, they/them
OP might be pressed but this is only a + from my pov...
>>
>>5897317
Like OP, I disdain those sjw types. Its sad when they are some of the only allies trans people have.
>>
>>5896867
Uh, I'm not a lesbian but I can tell you right now that you'll not find a legit nerdy introvert on a dating website like OKCupid, lol.
>>
>>5897317
>>5897579
iktf

seriously just considering trying to repress more, date normal grils, and then killing myself in like 10 years
i seriously couldn't date a SJW but they're the only ones who would tolerate a freak like mysefl
>>
>>5897317
meant to comment:
how could you possibly want to deal with tumblrina SJWs where you need to preprocess everything you say and then will even fail not to cause a triggering when you inevitably have missed the latest problematic activity/word
>>
>>5896867
if you can't find anyone to date at all, either your standards are too high or you live in a shitty backwater town. try compromising a little or moving

finding people irl could make things better. if someone knows how to do that, let me know

>>5897599
you can but even if you do, they got issues. flake a lot
>>
File: 1443942910921.png (207 KB, 416x415) Image search: [Google]
1443942910921.png
207 KB, 416x415
>>5896867
same thing here, excpt im gay male

made similar thread and this >>5896881
>>5896924 was literally first answer

the truth is, homo men are 2% of population, homo women are another 2%....the chance of finding anyone worthwhile in life are low even if you are het, the chance of finding anyone worthwhile if you are homosexual among these 2%...are near zero.

i've given up
>>
>>5897623
>how could you possibly want to deal with tumblrina SJWs where you need to preprocess everything you say and then will even fail not to cause a triggering when you inevitably have missed the latest problematic activity/word

but that's exactly what trans people do. Anytime they think people imply how they're not real men or women, they lose their shit and cause a scene.

Quit thinking you're so above it all. You're as just as bad as SJWs. It's all about "muh gender, muh pronouns, I don't get why you won't fuck transgirls its probs cuz youre a bigotted transphobic TERF"
>>
>>5897676
if you look at statistics, there are actually more gay men than gay women, the odds of finding a nice guy for you is a little better in your favor, anon. Although, looking around on 4chan, it seems there's a couple gays who share the same opinions so that's comforting.

Don't give up, keep looking for your man.
>>
>>5897692
but more women are bi, if that's comforting
>>
>>5897680
probably some or a lot do, but not me. in reality i will always be male and not fully a woman, and i'm not a person to want to delude myself to feel happier. it's not like i'm a bad person because of it, it's just the way it is and it sucks. for pronouns, if i don't look like a girl i don't deserve "she/her," etc.
i mean, i believe in anti-discrimination laws and stuff, but SJWs take shit way too far
>>
>>5897694
>women are bi

they're a dime a dozen, prefer men 9 times out of 10, and are complete shit. Not worth the trouble.
>>
>>5897579
>>5897618
>>5897623
Most SJW type people are pretty chill IRL and have better interests, are more fun than "normal" people. Like they don't go around talking about their blog all the time. Enjoy never getting laid I guess?
>>
>>5897811
where are those kinds of SJWs are you talking about?

The one I met was this indian chick who was completely obsessed with pointing out racism in everything. She'd say shit like how white people are stupid and ignorant, and was always boasting about her life as a SJW activist or her being bisexual (of course she fucking is...). That's not someone I ever want to go near.
>>
Fucking leave the house and meet chicks, op. Might improve your personality some.
>>
>>5897811
then that person probably isn't actually a SJW...
>>
>>5897870
I'm not saying anyone is perfect. But, sometimes you have to put up with annoying shit if you want the v.
>>
>>5897917
>But, sometimes you have to put up with annoying shit if you want the v.
how about, no.
there's a few girls who are chill enough and want to share the v. Yes they are rare af, but they exist.
>>
>>5897703
you're probably one of tiny percentage of transwomen who are sane. The rest are pure SJW material themselves, including the ones on 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x750
OP here

>>5897767
I date bi girls when they prefer women and I can tell they aren't bullshitting. I am the minority in the lesbian community though.

Are there any cis lesbians who agree with me on the SJW thing or not? Because if I'm an isolate then I might as well just an hero. I hear what y'all are saying, that I must just be shitty and right-winged, but what I'm saying is that I'd rather be that (and honest about it) and alone than pretending to be something I'm not and never making an emotional connection. Both suck though. Am I fucking alone?
>>
>be transgirl with a cute face but meh unpassing body who is kind of a nervous wreck with some mental issues
>will never find a cis girl with a normal BMI who likes me enough to live with me and be monogamous
All I want is someone to come home to in a studio apartment and know they got my back rip
>>
>>5898924
Same, except not sure if I'm cute or not.
>>
>>5896867
Also if youre lesbian just deal with tumblrinas
They arent going to hurt you youre a white woman so no misandry or racism against you
>>
>>5898332
youre not alone. theres a lot of hzte for POF on this site for some reason but ive found it to be WAAAAY better than OKC so far. no tumblrinas, and way less bicurious chicks and couples. probably cause POF is ~biphobic~. way less femmes and way more butches tho, not sure if this is a problem for you.

good luck on ur search

also

NWI
W
I
>>
>>5896926
>bisexual
>not interested in men
like...romantically?
>>
>>5896867

I'm a passable trans girl and I'd date someone who was an obese tumblrina sjw
I myself am thin, but I prefer fat girls desu. I also do like tumblr, and as long as the person doesn't take it too far to the point of being unreasonable, i see no issue w someone being into human rights
I can't say i'd want to date someone who was a bitch tho, nor do I have interest in dating a nonbinary person. I'm attracted to women.
I've only ever dated trans women, but at this point I want to date cis girls. Maybe it's internalized transphobia or whatever.
>>
>>5897930
well "sanity" isn't much of a prize when i'm really not sane, and probably not even really trans, just fucked up.
>>
File: gg004d.png (33 KB, 132x133) Image search: [Google]
gg004d.png
33 KB, 132x133
Gay cis male here.

I am having the same problems, Anon.

There is one trick I have discovered.

Never use fucking dating sites.
>>
>>5897811
theyre chill until you say something ~problematic~, then they'll cut you out of your life so fast your head will spin. some of the most petty people possible. and I don't know about you but hearing about their slackivism and how many progressive points we could be scoring on an activity all the time is just too much work for the flakey security
>>
>>5897811
found the insane SJW
>>
>>5899079
Then how am I supposed to find anyone?
>>
>>5896867
Get out to new places, mix up some physical networking along with your online stuff. Maybe some volunteering at lesbian/singles stuff - Seattle Women's Chorus volunteer is a good in my area.
>>
>>5900682
>theyre chill until you say something ~problematic~
I never have to worry about that, strangely enough. I get the impression that people who complain all the time about how SJW bluehairs are ruining everything, have terrible, uneducated pleb opinions to begin with. Don't get me wrong, people can get pedantic and fucking annoying with social justice stuff. But those dudes who go on reddit and rant abt feminism fucking up their vidya (for ex) are genuinely awful human beings. When women put social justice shit in their dating profile its usually to ward off dudes like that...
>and I don't know about you but hearing about their slackivism and how many progressive points we could be scoring on an activity all the time is just too much work for the flakey security
I read this three times and still have no idea what it means.
>>
>>5901921
because you're a fucking SJW yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 640x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 640x750
>Free dating apps

Well there's your first problem, but if you insist

Be picky as fuck. Don't apologize for not being inclusive or progressive.

At this point I can't find moderate gays under 25. I've accepted being a virgin.
>>
>>5901770
by going out and being social? I know it sounds impossible when you're an awkward introvert (am there, done that) but damn, if even the weirdest, dumbest, ugliest (etc...) people can find love, then so can you.
>>
>>5896867
Welcome to OKC hell OP, I remember that from when I was dating. The fucking bicurious girls are the worst. Or maybe the pomo fags, it's hard to pick.

You can filter out most of the bullshit by searching for nerd keywords. Obscure videogames, STEM related shit, whatever. There's a significant subset of STEM lesbians who lean butch and are chill/rational, you just have to find them.
>>
>>5902315
Are you gay? Because this doesn't fucking work if you're gay. You can't do normie social activities, because none of the people there will be gay statistically and even if they are, you can't just go around asking without making it awkward. If you got to LGBT focused social events, it's either bars and drugs or MAX SJW IRL, because nobody goes to explicitly gay shit unless it's a party or if they have no life outside their sexual identity. No bueno. Dating sites are much better.
>>
cancer
>>
>>5902464
Find friends.
Out yourself to them.
They might know people.

Also, a job might be a good place to find people too.
>>
>>5903174
>rely on your normie friends to find SOs for you, they'll know more gays than you do, gay person
>shit where you eat and date a coworker

No.
>>
>>5903409
>find activities you like to do
>go do them and meet people
>put gay or whatever and single on your kikebook
>>
>>5902433
My programmer coworker is a super chill lesbian who is huge into fitness and sports. She's also taken. I bet most the good ones are taken.

>>5903174
> gay male
> tfw all my straight friends only know straight people
> tfw all my gay friends are grindr sluts
sigh
>>
>>5896867
What did you expect.
>>
>tfw politically moderate femboy
>tfw don't fit in with gays or straights
>tfw become really introverted and emotionally dependent on bf
It's hard to not fit the mold when you're gay/les because people get uncomfortable around you. OP, a lot of the people you're looking for are just trying to fit in with the other carpetlickers.
>>
>>5896867
as a cis male, this sums up my experience with okcupid, stay away from that unless its your thing
>>
I'm an mtf chasing mtf, well I'm a recluse so I havent chased anyone lately, well anyway is it easy to find transwomen into transgirls on okcupid? I have attracted them before and unlike cis girls they are usually really into me
>>
>>5896867
at least you're fucking cis and stand a chance
>>
>>5908042
Oh boo the fuck hoo. They're looking for social justice XP. You're practically a golden ticket to canonization.

Seriously though, you need to date "pan" girls. There's no other way.
>>
>>5908042
fuck off
>>
>>5896867
What the fuck is a 'they/them'?
>>
>>5908091
no this whole thread is about no sjws
if you ever think of "pan" instead of "bi" you're off the fucking deep end
is there seriously no way to just force myself to be attracted to men

>>5908160
kill yourself
>>
>>5908194
you kill yourself, hon
>>
>>5908247
sure, murder suicide?
>>
File: Tell Her Once.jpg (58 KB, 543x640) Image search: [Google]
Tell Her Once.jpg
58 KB, 543x640
>>5896867
>lesbians
>>
>>5908194
Start with transbians and work your way up to twinks?
>>
File: 1458011192830.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1458011192830.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>5896867

>tfw too sjw for most people, but not enough to associate with tumblrinas
>all the qt's i find usually fall under the they/them trope, or other tumblr bullshit
>>
>>5896867
All the good ones are out in interest meetups, conventions, social events & even IRC channels anon.

OKC filters to the lowest common denominator it you're a minority, because all the good ones are out there orz.

Try your local game store or a gaming event in your area I guess?
>>
I really don't get why people hate neutral pronouns so much. I've been using them since way before it was cool.

>BTW, I'm not sjw, and only have a faint idea of what a tumbler is.
>>
>>5912534
I will use them if someone asks for them but it implies that the person asking for them sees gender as the same as social norms. IE, "I don't FEEL male or female". I think that's weirdly regressive, the person is implying that their gender is defined by how masculine/feminine they're feeling.
>>
>>5912570
But what is the point of trying to guess someones gender? Cis, trans and non-binary people get misgendered all the time. Using neutral pronouns until asked differently (or asking first) is just polite.
>>
>>5912612
because 99% of the time your first impression is going to be right, and 99% of the time you're wrong the other person won't sperg out about it
>>
>>5898977
K e k
E
K

>no racism against you
>>
>>5898924
it is impossible for transwomen to be in long term monogamous relationships
>>
>>5914603
What makes you say that?
I know several
>>
>>5896867
what the hell is wrong with they? not that I use it but pretty much any langauge worth a damn has gender nuetral pronouns op.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.