[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only pick one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: boy-or-girl1.png (38 KB, 936x712) Image search: [Google]
boy-or-girl1.png
38 KB, 936x712
You can only pick one.
>>
>pokephilia is still not accepted in the pokemon world
This clearly demands social justice.
>>
>>5896516
It is, it's just not shown.

Pokemon are probably capable of giving consent, so it's not that much of a problem
>>
>>5896499
Ok, I'll be the girl.
>>
>>5896522
>it's just not shown.
Why not?
Who at Nintendo do I have to blow just to let my trainer sexually please the team for all the good fights?
Like seriously they kinda deserve a reward.
>>
>>5896499
Girl, I guess.
>>5896522
Only the ones who can talk. Having sex with Team Rocket's Meowth if he consents is cool. Sex with any other Meowth - no.
>>
>>5896545
Because it's targeted at children, duh

>>5896551
I think Ash's Pikachu is at least as much capable as Meowth to give consent, same thing with many pokemon

I'm not a furfag, btw
>>
I choose the girl cause she looks less generic than the boy.
Every other game I choose the boy.
>>
>>5896563
pokemon ero games when
>>
>>5896567
Pokemon is making guys trans.

>are you a bland boring boy?
>or an exciting and cool girl?
>>
>>5896572
We'll need to have nintendo accept thing like pic related before
>>
>>5896583
How dare you, Gold, Red, and Silver are serious waifu material
>>
>>5896499
The boy looks like a fag anyways and the girl looks tomboy like in her stance
>>
>>5896499
I'm a girl!
>>
uhhg, why u do dis to me?
>>Feel my brain reverberating, have to pick girl but feel like a freak.
>>
>>5896585
Rivals by day, lovers by night?
>>
>>5896591
I picked red desu.

I guess I'm not trans.

Red is a fucking baller
>>
>>5896604
That would be Gold x Silver or Red x Blue.

Gold x Red is probably the only ship that isn't based on rivalry.
Funny things, pokéboys made me (partially) realise that I was gay.
>>
>>5896616
>Gold x Red
That was also the least interaction ever.
Red didn't even speak.
Then again I'd be shy too if Gold spoke to me.
>>
boy
>>
>>5896583
It was the opposite in BW2, the boy looked better than the girl imo.

But my friend used to pick certain girls all the time, it was like a "May looks so sexy I want to see her all the time" thing, or even funnier that i've heard from others: "Lucas looks gay, so I'll just play Dawn"
>>
>>5896622
Meh, the only ship with real cannon hints in Gold x Silver in HG/SS, all the rest is some big faggotery and wish fulfilment, like pic related
>>
>>5896641
which is why we need pokemon ero games.
>>
>>5896499
I'm a boy that wants to look like a girl desu.
>>
>>5896499

Easy choice, senpai. I'll pick the girl.
>>
Who gives a shit? It's an old fucking game, and just choose whichever one you currently are.But it's unequal for people like me who identify as a fucking asexually reproducing genderqueer computer.
>>
>>5896649
I'm sure there are some if you search far enough.
>>
>>5896499

So I'm not a Pokemon fag, I've never played a Pokemon game in my life. I've wondered what the difference between the different versions of each new Pokemon game is. Why does Nintendo release two versions for every game? Do people every usually play both versions?
>>
>>5896718
It's a money thing, in Gold you can only have about half of the pokémons of the zone, and in Silver you have the rest.

The original argument is that if you have Gold and your friend Silver, you can exchange pokémons.
>>
>>5896714
Yeah but I want the official shit man.

>>5896718
Each version has insignificant differences like a bunch of wild pokemon exclusive to each version. usually they would scam buyers by releasing a 3rd and improved version of the earlier 2 but lately they ditched that idea and just pushed you to buy all different editions of literally the same game.
>>
>>5896718

The pokemon available on each game vary slightly; if you want all 150, you need to trade with someone who has the other version of the game.

There's also minor plot differences like sometimes the villains change and the "legendary" pokemon (the one on the cover) is unique to that game.

The differences are pretty minor.
>>
>>5896724
>>5896725

>Literally sounds like something EA would do

Why do people suck Nintendo's dick again?
>>
>>5896735
I don't know.
It's Japanese and it produces delicious fuckboys.
>>
>>5896725
I remember when r34 had to change the tag for pokéboys because Ninento was sensitive
Read fanfics and use your imagination, dude

>>5896735
Because they produce quality content, most of time
>>
>>5896735

Because the games are still good.

Honestly, it seems like a money grab and people always complain until they realise that they've only got 10 good pokes and the others are irrelevant.
>>
>>5896759
I remember that incident too.
Didn't stop anyone from fapping to/producing pokemon smut (thankfully).
>>
File: 2347884q22dd489.png (365 KB, 511x313) Image search: [Google]
2347884q22dd489.png
365 KB, 511x313
>>5896499
Neither, i choose Attack Helochopter

>>5896653
^This in all seriousness, or if nothing else look a bit softer then the average "give no shits" male. if i could pull off being passable while CD would be fun desu but not willing to invest time/social wellbeing in it
>>
>>5896545
>Tfw pikachu gets all staticy during sex and zaps you when he cums
>>
>>5896499
the girl

thats the sensible looking one on the left, right? the one on the right has to be a tranny
>>
>>5896499
girl
>>
>>5896499
Girl, of course.
>>
>>5896499
Why does it look like the girl has some kind of weird splotchy skin condition. Wtf..

>girl
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.