[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTF here. To any MTF that met a man that accepted you as you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 7e8e7bf24a.jpg (23 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
7e8e7bf24a.jpg
23 KB, 400x225
MTF here. To any MTF that met a man that accepted you as you are, how's the daily life with him? Make me dream. I need to dream in this tricky period of my life.
>>
>>5895628
Youl find some dude eventually.
>>
>>5895628

life was good. just like a normal. relationship. what do you expect?
>>
>>5895628
>how's the daily life with him?
I turned him down lol
>>
>>5895628

I know it's hard, but you have to believe, cookie. It's all we can ever do. There are nice people out there, and the tendency is for people to become more and more accepting. Don't let a small bump in the road disturb you.
>>
>>5895628
my best friend knows I want to transition. He loves me but lives across the world. It kills me. I only want to be with him and I can't right now yet I am so lonely so I started dating someone who makes a lot of awful remarks against transgenders. I like him but I can never tell him about my body dysmorphia. I wish I was with my best friend instead...
>>
he's a chef, he cooks elaborate meals for me every day, we have sex most nights, we cuddle every night, we watch cartoons together etc... it's been 5 years lol
>>
>>5895831
>I started dating someone who makes a lot of awful remarks against transgenders

Why the fuck is he dating one then?
>>
>>5896788

Sounds like he's a faggot and he thinks he's dating a gay man.
>>
>>5896198

Does he grab or succ your penis during sex?
>>
>>5896799
yes, i also fuck him a lot. i'm a switch, so i look for men who like that.
>>
>>5895628
>met guy
>hit on my a lot
>reject him a bunch
>end up getting drunk one night and we cuddled after I sucked his dick
>told him I was trans the next day
>he doesn't talk for a week
>tells me he's okay with it
>we have a normal relationship now.
>>
>>5895628
He usually forgets I'm trans unless it comes up, we're already engaged and all.
>>
It's pretty great. My qt mtf bf generally let's me touch his benis and let's me suck it too! It's the best.
>>
>>5895628
>Become friends with a guy through playing games together on steam
>Eventually get closer and talk all the time
>Exchange info and discover we live close to each other
>Turns out he liked me for a while
>Become internet couple
>Eventually meet up and have a great time together
>Tell him about my transgender feelings
>He totally understands and accepts me

>Now a couple years later we're living together and daily life is awesome
>Having fun with our hobbies together
>Long walks at night to eat out
>Cuddling each other to sleep every night
>Lewd kinky sex which we've been getting increasingly better at
>Talks of getting married in the future

Even though it's not perfect since we do fight once in a while it's still pretty sweet desu
>>
>>5895628
all men leave
>>
>>5896974

Has he ever told you what his thoughts were during that week? I'm really interested in his thought processes day by day.

>>5897172

Does he mind being reminded?
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 570x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 570x960
>>5897442
Pretty sweet desu, i met one "boyfriend" in steam also, i Fall in love with him, our date was a fucking disaster, practically kill our frienship, At least he show me that i was bisexual.
>>
>>5895831
>body dysmorphia
are you anorexic or something like that?
>>
>>5896854
Honest question. How do you stay hard. Do hormones affect people differently. I can't stay hard. I can get hard but it goes away so fast. I don't think I could even cum from anything rubbing my dick other than my hand because its so so desensitized since when I was on T
>>
>be me
>spend all my time online with my online friends
>meet this guy, joins my little group, instantly has a crush on me
>over 6 months of talking online he's in love with me, I like the attention, he's smart and interesting
>decide I'll move in with him
>move in
>falls in love with me in a whole new caliber
>fast forward 1 year
>daily life for me is pretty relaxed
>wake up whenever I want because I'm a his little princess who doesn't have to work
>I normally do all the cooking and housework because I don't like being completely useless and I'm a much better cook
>he's in love with my cooking btw
>pretty much worships me 24/7
>always buys me what I want
>always puts my wants and needs before his
>never stops complimenting me
>caters to my every whim
>believes in my dreams and always has my side
>>
I mean I would guess every day would be the same for you as it would any other couple. If you and your partner have good chemistry then things will go well. But then again I'm a cis male scum so my opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>5895831
>I love X
>but X is not here so I fuck Y
>Y is so mean to me
>I wish I was with X
Someone is at fault here, that someone is you
>>
>>5900514
i think mones just effect people differently. i don't ever get random boners or anything and it takes effort to get hard, but once i do, as long as i stay mentally turned on i can maintain it during sex pretty easily. i have heard it's a use it or lose it kind of thing tho
>>
>>5895628
its p great, he's somewhat bumbly as a guy, but he's younger than me and doesnt have as much life experience. I dunno, he treats me amazingly. He hasn't seen like 40 % of my body but is still attracted to me, he fucks my brains out and never misgenders me and will fuck me with my dildo if i dont cum during sex. I do the girly stuff more (he buys groceries, i cook em) i dunno, it's p great
>>
>>5902512

>pretty much worships me 24/7
>always buys me what I want
>always puts my wants and needs before his
>never stops complimenting me
>caters to my every whim
>believes in my dreams and always has my side

He sounds great, anon. I hope you don't take advantage of him.
>>
>>5902512

Sounds beta.
>>
>>5902886
This desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 420x300
>>5895628
I have a long distance relationship with a british dude, we've been friends for like years, but I recently told him I have a crush on him and he said the feelings were mutual. We are pretty much the same as always, but we say lovey dovey shit every once and awhile and we do SUPER CYBER SEX SUNDAY.
>>
>>5902512
sounds like me except all women usually tell me to fuck off at that point.
>>
>>5902927

Honestly even though I said >>5902886, I think with trans girls the ideal balance is a little more toward chivalry and fawning than with cis girls, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>5895628
Relax, you'll find someone. Best romantic advice I can give anyone is stop looking, make friends and practice being yourself and showing off your good qualities when you meet people, If you can do that then you'll find someone who'll fall in love with you sooner or later.

Good luck.
>>
>>5902968

If she’s on 4chan she’s probably a fucking nerd though, which means her friends will be nerds, which means her love prospects will be nerds if she follows your advice, which means BETA KEKS.
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 900x506
>>5895628
My bf used to be just my best friend. When i started my transition with hrt, a lot of my personality shifted, and we sort of fell mutually in love. He's really loving and big, and we know all of each-other's secrets and we help each-other through our personal struggles with depression, abuse, etc. When we get time together, we spend lots of time cuddled up watching dumb action movies on netflix, as well as looking at political news, playing video games, and lounging on the bed alternately having lots of kinky sex or just talking over tea and snacks.

It's not very common and i feel very lucky to have someone like him, especially someone who is totally neutral and fairly uninterested in my penis. It's rare as fuck for it to be this good but it can happen
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 809x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 809x691
>>5895628
10 years together last November, getting hitched in June. Life is pretty good.
>>
>>5903316

Wait, isn't the ring without the gemstone a wedding band? Isn't that supposed to be given to you at the actual wedding?
>>
>>5895628
It's pretty great. I've been dating my bf for over a month now and he just recently told me that he's in love with me. He's so sweet and such a gentleman I'm amazed I found such a great guy especially for the first one I've dated since transitioning.
>>
>>5903386

So you dated as a gay man before transition?
>>
>>5903391
Yeah, I had a few relationships but none of them were really serious.
>>
>>5903331
Its two rings that were combined together and passed down in my family, I took a pic after getting it resized.
>>
>>5907198

But the reason for using a wedding band for everyday life after the wedding instead of the engagement ring is so that the gem doesn't snap off, isn't it?
>>
>>5902949
Not for me. I only like hyper masculine alpha guys. I can't deal with being with guys that I would be more masc than if I allowed myself to grow as a man. Its a big turn off. Same with guys that are less fit than I would be if I were a man.
>>
>>5895628
really good desu. we live together and he loves me and treats me like any normal woman. he makes me feel beautiful and when im feeling down he always makes me feel better. he isn't afraid to be with me and we go out and do stuff all the time. its really hard to sleep alone now.
>>
File: feelers.jpg (14 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
feelers.jpg
14 KB, 230x219
>>5902512
The 50s aren't dead but I am not a part of it.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.