[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just did a physics marathin with a scottish qt. how to ask him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1_500.jpg (119 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
119 KB, 500x707
just did a physics marathin with a scottish qt.

how to ask him out/ask for his number? idk if hes gay, and i have never done this before anyway

help pls
>>
it's easy, think of a reason why you'd need his number then explain that's reason to him.

or you can just ask him for it and say you want to stay in touch, he probably won't say no and if he doesn't like you then he won't respond.
>>
Or you could just....

How to ask him out:
>"Would you like to go out on a date?"

How to ask for his number:
>"I think you're attractive, and I'd like to keep in touch."

...but, you know, that'd be very close to a sensible, direct and adult form of communication. So if that's not your speed, then sure, play some other kind of desperate game and hope for the best.
>>
>>5895624
There's around a 1.6% chance of him being attracted to males given the information provided. So even assuming that if it's the case that he's gay, he'll certainly find you attractive, it's around as likely as getting 6 heads in a row when flipping a coin.

It's most likely the case that you'll make him uncomfortable, unless he bears traits that make him substantially more likely to be gay, and you're attractive.
>>
>>5895624
Try asking a trustworthy mutual friend if he's gay. That way, you'll be able to find out without making him suspicious.
Yes, you may make the friend suspicious, but if you ask them to keep the entire conversation a secret, they'll be very unlikely to tell your crush. There are no risk-free methods here, but asking the friend is the lowest-risk reliable method.
>that feel when you have a crush on a qt physicist/mathematician tho
>>
>>5895710
Of course, you can't use the phone number for anything other than torturous crush-calls. He'll just be expecting that you call him about whatever you told him the number was for; asking him out over the phone would just be harder, make you look emotionally disconnected, and bring the same result as asking him out to his face.
>>
File: open the country.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
open the country.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>5895624
hi speaking from experience, I've only had a really hard (kek) crush on a guy who i wasn't sure was gay or not. Oh my GOD he was (and is) so fucking cute. I asked around to some mutual friends and nobody was really sure, because he never displayed any interest in guys but also on multiple occasions shot down really hot girls who wanted to hook up with him. After I awkwardly tried to confront him and then just pussed out he messaged me surprisingly and said "I'm straight... Do what you will with this information." At which point i died and profusely appologized if I made him uncomfortable, but he was totally chill with the whole thing. We're still friends now and this was like, 2 years ago.
>>
>>5897498
my point being, just ask if youre unsure, unless you know he'd be uncomfortable
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.