[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gives you boobs >shrinks your dick what is even the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: 1458456569953.png (705 KB, 1291x879) Image search: [Google]
1458456569953.png
705 KB, 1291x879
>gives you boobs
>shrinks your dick

what is even the point
>>
>>5895145
>caring about your penis
>>
>current year
>not wanted a small, soft feminine penis with no cum
>>
I dont know how to respond, I mean it'd be great to have it all but thats the breaks sadly.
>>
>>5895145
Forgot your trip, Kayla
>>
>trannies
>having anything thing to do with GLB
>>
File: enhanced-29856-1432067842-13.jpg (45 KB, 625x329) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-29856-1432067842-13.jpg
45 KB, 625x329
hello, tranny vet here, 6 years HRT, FFS 3 years ago, SRS 1 year ago.

STOP waiting for HRT to do the heavy lifting
>voice
>hair
>clothes
Are all more important. Voice being #1.
>crys about HRT not making them pass
>still wears boy clothes probs

Pro tip, 90% of you probably arn't trans or else you would want your goals more and work toward them instead of popping pills and sitting on there ass.

Enjoy being a fucking man while the rest of us who put effort are passing and happy. Transition is what you put into it, I know that ur a depressed neet but sometimes got to change before you actually start looking REMOTELY female.

*drops mic*
>>
>>5895171
You got a daily routine? How long is it? Just curious
>>
>>5895171
>normie advice 101
>>
>>5895181
my daily routine is forget that im on HRT and focus on other shit. or at least it was when I was still "transitioning."

Take care of your skin, this means teatree oils and body butters, take care of your hair like a female and not some neet faggot, aka get haircuts every 5 months tops.

Voice train everyday starting now if your voice is shit, honestly, its so fucking important. so. fucking. important.
>>
>>5895187
pro tip once someone choose's the transition there life needs to go from N33T to normie or else ur fucked. sorry but you'll stay looking like a man with n33t life.

you can go BACK to n33t life after or you can be happy a hon, just don't cry when NO EFFORT has been put thru.
>>
>>5895145
>wanting to have a large dick
What are you, mentally ill?
>>
>>5895171
>>5896086
It's a femgen fag idiots.

Loosing too much dick function or getting too much boobage is a problem if you're a boy who just likes looking fem.
>>
>>5895145
If you're actually femgen and not mtf you're not even fucking trying if you think that is your only option. There are so many pills enthusiasts in /femgen/ they could start an /endogen/. Ask them about getting girly without growing boobs or shrinking your dick.
>>
>>5896112
Well let's be honest. If you don't use something to stop all the androgens from acting on your defenseless body it's going to rot. Just look at how croker and co have turned into hairy fat masculine shit.

So really spiro or caultide were vital of you want to keep your body. The other stuff we can argue about.
>>
>>5896112
Staying thin will help mitigate breast growth, continuously masturbating will keep your size relatively the same. Expect it to get a little "spongier".
>>
>>5895171
HRT really fucking helps though with the brain feels.
>>
>>5895145
>gives you boobs
>shrinks your dick
Perfect!
Hopefully my penis gets small and cute enough that I will feel alright keeping it.
>>
>>5895145
That IS the point. Stupid AGP/trender faggot, GTFO.
>>
We didn't come this far just to turn around
>>
>>5895170
>not just GB
>>
>>5895191
I cant do all that shit Unless I know my appearance will be good at the end of the rainbow because if I look uncanny or gross and manly Then I don't care anymore and I just want to die.

I was thinking id work on that stuff after I get ffs if I feel good about my appearance. Cause then I will have motivation to get everything in line with my presumably pretty face
>>
>>5900440
l>b
>>
You can just surgically make you boobs smaller if you want to though.
>>
>>5900374
>femboy aka girly gay male = agp trender
Uh... Projecting at all there?

Not everyone wants cow tits
>>
>>5895145
Just shoot.
>>
>>5895171
Preach it.
>>
>>5900491
Are you referring to body size?
>>
>>5896103

loooosing

loooooooooosing
>>
>>5900520
>Gay
Nice try, but we've seen the stats. Femboys are mostly bi, and many like their boobs.
>>
>>5900481
This way of thinking will only keep you behind. Mentality and lifestyle have to be worked on as you go, or you will never be ready. You can't just wait til whenever, whenever never comes.
>>
>>5895191
Someone finally said it. Transition is more than fishnets and pills. If you don't know this you have no business transitioning. None at all.
>>
>>5900904
Yeah, physical transitioning is totally requiring an amazing mental and emotional journey you must make if you are to fully blossom. It even awakened a deep sense of spirituality I had no idea I even had hiding in me somewhere. I had originally thought I was a calculating a rational person, but it turns out I am more of an educated idealist than the pure realist I thought I was.

Anyways, girls that stay at home and take the pills and wait for happiness, looks and love to fall on them from above will have a hard time. You have to get out there, and learn about yourself as much as the rest of the world. It will be hard, you will get hurt and you will cry, but you will also laugh and find kindness out there and more beauty than you would suspect.
>>
>>5900714
Ya but who cares if you don't have the perfect face for it. But your right. Its really easy to just live life as male on hormones. But I don't think you are better than me I think you we're just born with a more androgynous face
>>
>>5900953
No that's all bullshit. Only trannies with pretty andro boy faces make it without surgery
>>
>>5900979
>>5900982
I don't even understand why people always paint so very much importance on the physical aspects. They are nice, but they aren't the best parts of womanhood, and I hope you find that out some day. When you find your inner beauty, your outer beauty shines more brightly, so I wish you luck.
>>
>>5901008
hon pls
>>
>>5895145
no one cares about a tranny's dick. no self-respecting female is going to let it touch her anyway and no man is going to care about it.
>>
>>5901008
I don't care about womanhood bc I don't fetishize being a woman like you. I just want to feel good looking in the mirror and have people respond to me in a normal inclusive way
>>
>>5901063
I understand. You want the form without the substance. Enjoy the partial package.
>>
hi taylor i love you
>>
>>5900687
>like their boobs
I don't, why are you trying to mess with the way I live my life?
>>
>>5895171
>just buy more money
lol fuck you. Most of us don't have $100,000 to spend on surgery.
>>
>>5901084
you tell em, hon!
>>
>>5901512
#rekt
>>
>>5901495
you got enough for a trip to thailand?
>>
>>5901559
I have 8 dollars to my name. I am selling my prized position and well get over $5,000 for it but all that has to go to electrolysis. If I had strong pain killers and antibiotics I would do my own orchi, I studied it and studied it and even have some syringes and a scalpel but need 4 forceps and some dissolving sutures.
>>
>>5901579
Damn sounds like you're in dire straits. I'm sorry.
>>
>>5901656
Yeah, its really really bad. If I was cute I would sell my ass but I am ugly as fuck.
>>
>>5901660
go on chaturbate and stick things up your butthole
if chaturbate/rachel_verona can make money, so can you
>>
>>5901681
how does the payment system work? How well does one get paid? I never ever even thought of caming but I doubt anyone would pay to see me.
>>
>>5901689
idk figure that shit out
tons of people do it
people who watch you pay basically
>>
>>5901689
I think it uses a token system and the token has some conversion value where they deduct a percentage per token.

Most sites like that do that kind of thing.

Wish i could be more helpful I dont know.
>>
>>5901579
Shut up kayla lol. You are so fucking annoying

>id do my own castration guyzzzz I'm such a tranny!
>>
>>5903197

Is she the most grating trip to you? I don't like Kayla for all her lying, but Lalalilly I can't stand.
>>
>>5903241
I used to think Lalalilly was decent, but she's gone off the deep end now

although I just hate tripfags in general so whatever
>>
>>5895171
>>5895171
8 years here. No ffs no srs no surgeries at all. Full time, passing. Let's be honest here. You needed ffs to pass. Hair clothes voice etc didn't cut it for you. Of course you can't pass without effort to change these things, but ultimately it is the physical body that even allows passing in the first place. Some of these non passers can't afford ffs like you, and aren't lucky enough to look good without it like me. They are fucked unless they can get ffs. Working on the other shit will only make you pass if your body is close enough.
>>
>>5895145
What? That's what I'm looking for. I don't like my dick.
>>
If ur dick shrinks than guys with small dicks won't feel so small.
Silly fag~et :3
>>
>>5901008
Hon as fuck
Look when I put on girl clothes or anything else I just look like a cute boy crossdressing.
It just triggers the fuck out of my dysphoria
I look like some shemaleyum faggot not a woman.
>>
wow there is a ton of egdyness in here

>>5895145
>people in the current year probably don't know what this pic is copying

off topic but yea

so on topic, i don't mind shrinking a bit just as much as i don't mind if i don't get super huge boobs relative to getting lucky on hrt

i just mainly want the fat redistribution to work really, so i can have a nice butt/thighs/hips and soft body/rounder body including face. making my hair grow faster would be second probably
>>
>>5895145
That IS the point. Titty skittles are for trans women, not twinks who are scared of growing into masculine maturity because they think nobody will love them anymore.
>>
File: 1439258789470.jpg (51 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1439258789470.jpg
51 KB, 429x429
>>5895191
teach me how to take care of my hair, how to take care of my skin, how to do my makeup, how to pick a haircut, how to dress, how to have a routine, how to stay in shape

or put me in the right direction, please i beg you

google is too broad and i don't know what is worth clicking or trusting or what applies to me

i dont even want to wear fishnets or striped stockings i just want to look like a girl and not make everyone uncomfortable as fuck
>>
>>5903961
>but ultimately it is the physical body that even allows passing in the first place

No way senpai, face is the most important thing. You can have a larger frame body but still pass if your face and voice are decent/passable.
>>
>>5908843

It's kinda odd there isn't a Trans 101 "Hey I'm just starting out, how to make up,etc?" site that's for normal trans people.

You could go to sites like Cosmo,Glamour,Self,InStyle,Shape,GQ,Buzzfeed.
>>
>>5907878
Full metal jacket?
>>
>>5908820
this is what trannys actually believe
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 716x1116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 716x1116
>>5908820
>yfw twink who chose not to grow into masculine maturity
>yfw take moans even if they're not for boys
Stay mad other people are doing your thing
>>
>>5908820
t. kayla
>>
>>5908843
try /cgl/ for beauty advice senpai
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.