[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to get suggestions everywhere. What's the best fruit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: banana.jpg (18 KB, 700x320) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
18 KB, 700x320
Trying to get suggestions everywhere.
What's the best fruit or vegetable that is most cocklike. I'm trying a banana today, put it in a condom lube it up and try, very inexperienced with ass play

Any ideas
>>
>>5893607
Some anon posted about trying a plantain in his ass a few days ago.
Plantains are like larger, firmer bananas, so it'd probably be better than a banana.
>>
>>5893677
I'm definitely not looking for larger
>>
Use a small cucumber or zucchini. Definitely firmer than a banana.
>>
Is a banana gonna smoosh in my butt
>>
>>5893607
Fruits won't work. Use thick Carrot or Cucumber. That Banana will snap in half while in your booty
>>
>>5893607
>the best fruit or vegetable that is most cocklike.
Find yourself a faggot.
Cocklike as can be and a total fruit.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_213626.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_213626.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Well this happened..
>>
>>5894406
no shit
>>
>>5893831
That's hot tho. Pooping mashed banana after pounding your bp with it
>>
>>5893607
Buy a dildo
>>
>>5894406
Stupid young kid, call a doctor now you idiot
>>
I honestly hope you ruin your anus and have to carry a shitbag around with you everywhere.
>>
>>5896363
>>
>>5894406

I recommend if you're starting into anal and inexperienced to just use your fingers, generally in my experience it's pretty damn hard to hurt yourself with your own fingers. Before you even begin inserting stuff in there you should warm up with just your fingers then slowly work up with smaller things, don't just ram that shit in there, you'll hurt yourself. Make sure you're using a liberal amount of lube, more is always better when it comes to lube. If you ever feel pain or discomfort, immediately stop. I doubt you need to go to a doctor, but don't do any butt things for a good week or so to let it heal, this is assuming you're not like profusely bleeding which I doubt you are. As long as you don't see blood in your stool a few days after you should be fine. Remember always start small and work your way up, don't be in a hurry, and use LOTS of lube.
>>
>>5898274

Also you might want to use a proper dildo or at the very least something not too firm, a firm item is more likely to cause some damage either from tearing or puncturing something.
>>
>>5893607
Don't. Use something designed for butts so it doesn't get stuck up there. If you're underage you could buy a visa gift card and use it to order something on Amazon.
>>
use an eggplant
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.