[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games to "pretend" you're a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: pretemd.jpg (55 KB, 736x451) Image search: [Google]
pretemd.jpg
55 KB, 736x451
What are some games that can help me pretend i'm a girl or at least let me play as female?

Been "roleplaying" my life through the sims for the past months. I also like to play WoW sometimes for this purpose.
>>
Just get heavily into cosplay.
>>
>>5893600

The Elder Scrolls games, maybe Fallout (haven't really played it), RuneScape was good enough for me back in the day, and Life is Strange.
>>
>>5893604
If i had a girly face and body this would work. But i would look like a man in a dress. I'm growing my hair for now, so i like to play games as a temporary solution
>>
>>5893600
>What are some games that can help me pretend i'm a girl or at least let me play as female?
Pretty much any game with character creation.
Like >>5893645 said, TES is pretty good. I'd recommend Morrowind simply because that's the only(?) one where your gender actually makes a noticeable difference.

>Been "roleplaying" my life through the sims for the past months.
Post your sim. Also if you're not playing Sims 3 you're a scrub.
>>
>>5893648
Do you have any idea how many men cosplay women characters? The answer is a lot and it is always awesome and girls love it.
>>
>>5893645
Life is strange is fucking awesome, i'm going to play it again. Played all fallout games, it's cool, i'm going to give a try to Elder Scrolls

>>5893652
I've played sims 3 for a long time, but i'm at 4 now. Wanted to check the new stuff and all. I'm going to take a printscreen later

>>5893654
I know but most of them are already cute and androgynous.
>>
>>5893600
What do you like to play?

There's a few out there. RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age and KOTOR/KOTOR 2 have female options. Pretty sure The Division does, too. Other MMOs will as well. I play SWTOR, and a friend loves FF14.

Tomb Raider and Mirror's Edge both have a female protag.
>>
>>5893600
m a p l e s t o r y
>>
>>5893735

Isn't that a 2D MMO? How does that work?
>>
File: 20160307_222218.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160307_222218.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5893600
toukiden kiwami

shit is super cash and you get to do sny color hair/skin and there's cute hairstyles and tons of cute armor
>>
File: realniggahours.jpg (11 KB, 411x369) Image search: [Google]
realniggahours.jpg
11 KB, 411x369
I roleplay as a 19yr old hispanic girl named claire, Runescape is EZPZ
>>
Dofus has cute female characters and fun/relaxing gameplay.
>>
File: bc0.jpg (29 KB, 680x743) Image search: [Google]
bc0.jpg
29 KB, 680x743
If you like fighting games, Skullgirls is great.
Especially Ms. Fortune she's purrfect.
Beyond Good and Evil has a gud female protagonist, most of the Metroid series, and the Shantae games. Especially Pirate's Curse. It is great.
>>
File: 1420589394620.jpg (53 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1420589394620.jpg
53 KB, 500x427
>>5894312
>Especially Ms. Fortune she's purrfect.
Animal puns are the worst kinds of puns
>>
Dragons Dogma has a really good character creation and you can romance anyone. Rune Factory 4 is also good. P3P on the female MC route.
>>
>>5893600
>Grand Theft Auto V: Online
>Tom Clancy's The Division
>The Elder Scrolls
>Fallout games
>Tomb Raider games
>World of Warcraft
>The Sims
>Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Siege
>Pokemon games

>>5893726
This
>>
Just play on roleplay servers in MMOS, thus is the best way

FFXIV is pretty great for RP, but pretty much every popular mmo has a role play community

Playing black desert atm, it's fucking fantastic
>>
File: dawd.png (1 MB, 818x796) Image search: [Google]
dawd.png
1 MB, 818x796
>>5895613
black desert is fun
>>
>>5895622
You can only make asians in that game.
BnS is probably the better bet, but you'll always end up with excessively feminine body types.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.