[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans in North Korea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mtlxbvan8z1rkpzw3o1_500.jpg (76 KB, 441x588) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtlxbvan8z1rkpzw3o1_500.jpg
76 KB, 441x588
Hello fellow legbutts,

i am wondering about the situation of trans folks in north korea. I looked it up on wikipedia and google, but there was no precise information.
Does anyone know how trans people are treated in north korea?
>>
>>5892254

Isn't there a dearth of most information on life in North Korea?
>>
>>5892254
if any person in north korea would be allowed to express themselves as much as to come out as trans it would be Kim Jong Un.
Everything else is taking glory from their country and their regimen.
>>
>>5892254
>Trans in North Korea

Most anything LGBT-related would probably be looked down upon as "Western degeneracy." North Korea scapegoats the Western boogeyman for everything wrong with the world today, and seems to be under the mistaken impression that the West is a posterboard for LGBT rights. So naturally, it stands to reason that LGBT people are the byproducts of the inherently evil system of capitalism, at least in the eyes of NK's Great Leader.

The country doesn't even allow its citizens to wear certain brands and designer items, because they may "corrupt the population with Western influence." If you go around playing dress up, you may be yanked off the street and interrogated about whatever possible sympathy for the West you may have. And very likely, you'll be sentenced to a lifetime of hard labor for treason.
>>
>>5892254
Their Healthcare system is pretty fucked so I'm almost certain it's near impossible for anyone to be Trans there.
If you've seen any documentaries their hospitals are empty. Only the rich actually get doctors there.
Apparently gay people do just fine there though and it's relatively accepted in terms of Asian culture anyway.
>>
bourgeois decadence
>>
>>5892581
>it's relatively accepted in terms of Asian culture anyway

Uh, no it's not. Asian parents want their children to procreate and embody some idealized traditional family. LGBT people probably get disowned by their parents more often in Asian cultures than Western ones. (At least, those who even bother to come out of the closet)
>>
>>5892632
Yeah exactly, it's relatively accepted in terms of Asian culture in the sense that they don't get treated any worse than everywhere else over there. Yeah it's shit but north Korea has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>5892254
>trans folk in North Korea
There are no trannies in North Korea.
Tranny is western degeneracy mental illness.
North Korea is perfect country of superior people.
You white piggu not understand glory of Best Korea.
>>
it'd be pretty funny if trannies were completely accepted there, kind of like how NK has legal weed but nowhere else
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.