[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and asked myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and asked myself, "Do I really want to be a woman?"
Not in the sense of passing or any kind of superficial aspect of femininity that this board is obsessed with. But the literal state of being female.

I answered myself, "Yes."
I'm growing up.
>>
>wake up in the morning feeling like a female
>>
>>5891677
>grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna be a girl
>>
>>5891665
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and said "damn, I look cute with my hair doing that crazy tousled bedhead look. Too bad it doesn't stay like that"
I don't have to want to be female; I just am, whether or not I keep taking my titty skittles
(Spoilers I do)
>>
>>5891711
>I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and said "damn, I look cute with my hair doing that crazy tousled bedhead look. Too bad it doesn't stay like that"
every day
>>
>>5891711
Femboy plx
>>
>>5891665
>I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and asked myself, "do I have what it takes to pass as fem?"
>>
>Am I a bad enough dude to be a woman?
>>
>>5891665
I woke up this morning
Went to pee
No penis :c
>>
>>5891665
>wake up in the morning feeling ok
>look ok in mirror with dim light
>turn lights on, feel hopeless again
>>
File: tracee-sopranos-autopsy.jpg (87 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
tracee-sopranos-autopsy.jpg
87 KB, 1360x768
>I woke up this morning, got myself a gun and asked myself, "Do I really want to be the chosen one?"
>>
>>5891756
I'm not a femboy I'm a girl >~>
>>
>>5891711
>I don't have to want to be female

I was everything male before recently that I finally stepped out of repression and now I'm not sure what I am.
>>
>>5892317
Well I hope you get that figured out soon
It can be difficult to accept, and don't think you've figured it out because you know what you want.
Like I said and the other anon misinterpreted, I'm not a girl because I want to be one, I'm a girl because I am. I'm transitioning because I want to be a girl
You do you and good luck and peace to you
>>
>>5892332
I think I'm becoming a girl to be a girl. I am feminine to an extent and I do have dysphoria but I've never thought of myself as a girl.

Am I even transgender?
>>
>>5892052
CARMELAAAAA
>>
>>5892004
Let's swap bodies
>>
>>5892354
I am 100% not an expert
I've always thought of myself as being female but I'm really not stereotypically feminine
Dysphoria can be enough to prompt a transition, I think
I can't tell you if you are or aren't transgender but it's a definite possibility and I think you should find a supportive professional to speak to
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.