[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (921 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921 KB, 3264x2448
Hi, pre everything t-girl here, i was wondering if i could get some opinions on whether i pass or not or if i atleast have the potential to do so
>>
>>5889023
If you're going ftm then you're ugly and non-feminine enough to pass as an ugly dude
Fuck, you already look like a crosdresser
>>
You definitely have potential. As long as you get started on hormones soon, and try, and exercise you'll do fine with time!
>>
Not gonna lie, I would fuck you in the bottox
>>
>>5889023
You could pass. You wouldn't be a very pretty girl but atleast you would pass as one.
>>
>>5889023
Sure thing hon. I hear there's a great place for support. Go see Susan xxx
>>
File: this is why i hate trannies.jpg (134 KB, 997x572) Image search: [Google]
this is why i hate trannies.jpg
134 KB, 997x572
>>5889023
Fuck off.
>>
Good call going sideways, laying on the side is pretty feminine, i don't know if you'll be able to pull this angle outside though.

What would be interesting is how you'd look sideways from the other side.
>>
>>5889930
>MS Paint on iphone

I bet you are bi
>>
Don't let trolls dictate your identity. You don't need their approval or comparisons to a binary to be who you want to be :) -- another trans girl
>>
I think you look adorable!!!

Work it tranny!
>>
>>5889023
The only thing I see that hormones won't help is that the hairstyle you've chosen doesn't frame your face well. A good hairdresser can adjust that though.
>>
>>5889023
You look great, you almost pass and you haven't even started T yet. Congrats.
>>
>>5890138
Pffft that's all fucked lol
>>
You pass pretty good for someone who hasn't started HTR yet, you look great! :) Be confident!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.