[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transsexual people are enemy of the gender ideology. Why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: insacampionjp.jpg (39 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
insacampionjp.jpg
39 KB, 545x365
Transsexual people are enemy of the gender ideology. Why do you always links "girly" or "boyish" clothes with transexuality? Why boys or girls can't wear what they like? I also noticed that transexual people are ultra-imitator of western gender roles. I know a couple, where the transwoman are typical dumb blondie and a men is rough bald redneck. Surely they beats her for too salty soup. That's ridicoulus and you are ridicoulus.And why don't you cuts dick and balls?
>>
File: summits_1987.jpg (11 KB, 460x270) Image search: [Google]
summits_1987.jpg
11 KB, 460x270
i mean he beats her
sorry
>>
nigga do you even speak the queen's english
>>
File: 1456839925569.png (542 KB, 912x1339) Image search: [Google]
1456839925569.png
542 KB, 912x1339
>>5888940
Oh fuck off already. If we're too masculine we're told that we're just deranged fetishists and that we don't even act like women. If we're too feminine, we're told that we're being sexist and reinforcing gender roles. There is no way to be a 'good tranny' for a society that already hates you. You cishets will never give us a break because you simply either hate us and/or are disgusted at what we are and how we undermine your arbitrary little social system. Like any reviled minority we're just a convenient scapegoat for problems YOU people created and continue to perpetuate yourselves, in this case it's for your society's repressed sexism and homophobia.
>>
>>5888993
kek
>>
File: 52778746.jpg (164 KB, 410x594) Image search: [Google]
52778746.jpg
164 KB, 410x594
why we should call someone 'transgender' because he wear a dress? women and men are equal nowadays, i can use a red lipstick or wear a straw hat with flower and it's absolutely normal. But then you appears and call me a transwoman, genderblahblah, eight sex etc.
>>
>>5888993
No we dont hate trannies because you defy gender, it's because you're ugly and are 100% of the time batshit insane
t. Biguy crossdresser
>>
File: man-in-dress.jpg (44 KB, 470x693) Image search: [Google]
man-in-dress.jpg
44 KB, 470x693
>>5889028
or even 'crossdreser' why we use these words? if we are the same, and today gender roles meaning nothing, so what is there to 'crossing'?
>>
>>5889014
You're called transgender when you start altering your secondary sexual characteristics to be more in line with your target gender you dolt.

Someone who just throws on a dress one morning isn't transgender.
>>
>>5889160
Tell that to all the freaks walking around universities in fishnets and lipstick and crying when someone uses the wrong pronouns
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.