[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femorfgen/ AMAB Femininity General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (629 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629 KB, 1280x1707
Here for the ones who care more about looking feminine like they want, and discussing that, more than labels and pronouns, and despise arbitrary intergroup toxicity.

▶ Should you use 'he' or 'she'?
If you want to be nice, use what the person prefers if you know, or if you don't know use 'they'. But in any case, don't get pissed about anyone about pronouns because the whole point of this thread is to say 'fuck labels'. Labels were designed several thousand years ago to separate masc males and fem females, not for us.
▶ Should femboys transition?
"Transition" is a black box, separate it and treat every piece at a time. Do you want a feminine body? Take hormones. Do you like long hair? Grow it out. Do you like feminine clothes? Wear them. Do you think 'girl' describes you better than 'boy'? Describe yourself how you want. Don't think one part compels you to agree to every other.

▶HRT info: https://web.archive.rg/web/0000000000000 http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Makeup: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and /r/MakeupAddiction
▶Skincare: https://reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki
▶Hair care: https://reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/wiki and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Informed Consent Providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
>>
first for "my tits are starting to poke through my shirt what do I do?"
>>
>>5888715
Sports bra and thicker shirt
>>
>>5888715
jump into a lake
>>
File: giphy8.gif (1 MB, 479x480) Image search: [Google]
giphy8.gif
1 MB, 479x480
>>5888715
wear and undershirt and/or sports bra
>>
>>5888719
Not her but what if it's really hot and everyone keeps asking me why I am a wearing so many layers when everyone is out in just one or two thin layers?
>>
>>5888719
>>5888739
>thicker shirt
but I like this one!
is there a particular type of sports bra that works well, or are they all about the same?
>>
File: Tenjou.Utena.full.760568.jpg (2 MB, 1574x2330) Image search: [Google]
Tenjou.Utena.full.760568.jpg
2 MB, 1574x2330
>>5888709
So /femorfgen/, how do you plan to go about revolutionizing /lgbt/?
>>
File: godemperortrump.jpg (145 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
godemperortrump.jpg
145 KB, 734x950
>>5888753
all about the same
>>
>>5888715
You could try wire-free bralettes too. They're comfy, and not as thick as sports bras.
>>
>2016
>being afraid of boobies

guise pls
>>
>>5888768
Not a girl, not gonna wear bras and I'd die if anybody saw them through my shirt.
>>
>>5888709

Plot twist: the person who did that girly graffiti was the same person who did the stuff that was painted over after they came out of denial.
>>
i made this topic >>5884421

can anyone else AMAB relate

help

i just need a friend or someone who can relate to what i'm going through
>>
>>5888715
I was really paranoid about it for the first few months, wearing jackets and stuff over my shirts to hide it, then I realized that nobody seemed to notice or care so I basically don't bother anymore even though they've gotten pretty noticeable; I guess nobody really is shocked when an awkward beta compsci boy starts growing manboobs, heh, it's just weird that nobody has even mentioned anything...
>>
>>5888789
The ones I have don't have clasps or cups, and the straps are less noticeable and further away from the neck than a sports bra, which would be peaking out the collar of your shirt. It smooths the shape enough to be worth it, and my back feels so much better.
>>
>>5888789
Pretend it's an undershirt or something then. Or maybe just wear one of those.
>>
>>5888823
elaborate plx. Undershirt isn't really cutting unless I'm using some sort of blousey shirt over it cause they're in the B range.
>>
>>5888789
Honestly. I was skeptical at first too, but my mom bought some for me when she was sick of my hunched posture, ridiculous looking layers of clothes, and visible boobs underneath. You know what? They really aren't bad. You'll get used to them.

>>5888831
I think she means a compression tank.
>>
>>5888831
That's starting to be pretty unhidable tb.h

At some point I used these tube bra thing (called bandeau iirc) regularly, which is pretty discreet (just a band of fabric) but has not a lot of support unfortunately.
>>
>femorfgen
what does this stand for
>>
>the biggest issues in the minds of modern youth are what gender expression they should choose

Yea were about due for another massive scale war or disaster soon to purge.
>>
>>5888845
Suggest a good compression that won't damage the tissue and cause sagging cause my summer shirts are practically all translucent tunics and I don't want a bra showing through it
>>5888855
>Unhidable
Can still hide, just need to hunch or wear extra layers. Getting tired of that so please suggest a compression top.
>>
>>5888975
>Hating individualism and natural rights this much

>>>/ISIS/
>>
>>5888975
yeah dude im gonna have to upvote that, honestly our forefathers in prehistory had it right
if you're not scrounging for precious life day by day are you truly living? of course not, all these feminazi sjw beta cuckaroonies just don't know the value of a good hard dollar pushing right against their hot button, don't forget that the bush administration puts EM waves in their chemtrails to make us all forget 420 420
>>
>>5888988
I wear these sometimes. It will smooth out the shape but not smash and ruin your breasts like the men's version would. The only downside is that it can get warm compared to just a bra.

http://www.target.com/p/assets-by-sara-blakely-women-s-shapewear-in-or-out-cami/-/A-17186347#prodSlot=_1_6
>>
>>5888988
just show off your boobies, anon

if you can't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?
>>
File: 1418970817977.jpg (137 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418970817977.jpg
137 KB, 500x484
>>5888994
Radfems hate individualism and feminine boys so aren't they pretty much the same in some horseshoe kinda way?
>>
>>5888992
Individualism by itself is worthless, not saying there's no place for it but if you consider yourself a "revolutionary" because you want o have pink hair you have a mental illness and need to reevaluate your priorities.
>>5888994
Nice pyscho babble, bet you thought you were being really le ironic too as you were typing it out. Embarrassing.
>>
what do when your bf is prettier than you?

it makes me so jelly because he gets offered dick like 24/7
>>
>>5889020
I wish tumblr feminists weren't such collosal idiots. They make sooooo many good points when it comes to gender expression but it's all washed away with their militant malarkey and self-important bullshit.

They could spend their efforts to forward the idea that the gender binary is an archaic ideal and make life easier for every single member of the lgbtxwyzlmnop community, make it easier for everyone to be accepted regardless of labels but instead they just sit around jerking off their egos, satisfied with doing nothing just as long as they can scream opinions at people who aren't even listening.

If they could stop at "men don't have to act like this and women don't have to behave like that", they could have a rational, palatable argument. Instead, they want us to call them "ze". Fucking morons.
>>
>>5889046
fuck him
>>
>>5888964
I think it's [fem]inine [or] [f]emale [gen]eral.
>>
>>5889154
wait
why the fuck are women allowed here
>>
>>5889178
Maybe it's referring to MtFs (male to /female/) as female.
Just a thought.
>>
File: 1455490246799.jpg (49 KB, 620x523) Image search: [Google]
1455490246799.jpg
49 KB, 620x523
>>5889058
Well it's more the way they despise everyone different than them than all the silly pronouns that bothers me.

I mean they talk about gender being bad and then turn and talk about how boys looking too effeminate is the equivalent to horrible racism. Or the stuff about how they oppose Informed Consent and any liberal access to meds cause people shouldn't be allowed to control the way their bodies are after all.

Hypocrites through and through, a lot of them are even pathetic straight dudes who think preaching radical feminism and purging faggots will make all the women love them. Even fundie Christians are nicer more moral people.
>>
>>5889058
>If they could stop at "men don't have to act like this and women don't have to behave like that", they could have a rational, palatable argument. Instead, they want us to call them "ze".
That's why I really hate stuff like that. When it comes to archaic gender roles, no-one enforces them as stringently as tumblr feminists. If a guy wants to use a little make-up then suddenly we need a new gender because a guy doing anything remotely feminine can't exist.
>>
>>5889361
But the moment you act too "feminine" in bed, look too feminine, wear makeup when they say that's just for women or use meds in a way that they consider unacceptably blurs lines -even if you're emphatic about thinking of yourself as a guy- then it's an outrage and twinks are literally the worst thing since Hitler.

They love forcing labels onto others and are outraged if anyone male doesn't stay in the boxes they've layed out.
>>
>>5889193
I think the original intent was just "femininity" general. so femboys, mtfs, and females would be included
>>
>>5888768
>bralettes

just read this on one site
> Band size
> Measure around your ribcage, directly underneath the bust. Add 5 to this measurement to obtain your band size (i.e. 32, 34, 36).
how the fuck does this make any sense? why would the band size be larger than the place it's supposed wrap around? you don't add numbers to your waist measurements
>>
>>5889493
Adding 5 is the part that throws me off. I thought the part about "adding" to something was to find your bra size from the difference between your under bust measurement and across the nipples?

Surely the site you read is wrong.
>>
>>5889493
Ignore the add 5 stuff. Try the closest even number first (i.e. 35" would be 36 band)
>>
>>5889493
>women's sizing
>not confusing
Pick one
>>
>>5888803
>>5888768
what style is least noticeable?
>>
>>5889509
What about something like this?
http://www.amazon.com/Underworks-Mens-Microfiber-Compression-Tank/dp/B00BF2HJ4C
That's not gonna fuck up my tits is it?
>>
>>5889178
Because it's a thread about femininity. Want a secret boys' club, go to femgen.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1152x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1152x939
>>5889528
>Femgen
>actual boys
Good one
>>
File: 1426350317500.gif (148 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1426350317500.gif
148 KB, 540x540
>>5889528
>Want a secret boys' club, go to femgen
lmao
>>
File: elsa bralette.jpg (162 KB, 736x1129) Image search: [Google]
elsa bralette.jpg
162 KB, 736x1129
>>5889519
The men's ones are designed to squish breasts and make them look like pecs. If you buy the women's version they will compress a little bit, but not deform them.

>>5889517
Find one that doesn't have bumpy straps. Also, spaghetti straps might be more noticeable than a regular bra strap that would lay flat on your skin. Check to make sure it looks smooth in the front. Mine were from Target but they don't carry that same version anymore. It was cut like pic related, but with cotton instead of all lace. Calvin Klein sells a cotton one, but it has a racerback which might peek out through your shirt collar.
>>
>>5889608
That makes sense, but then the suppression can't be as great can it?
>>
>>5889614
Never tried the men's, but I would imagine so.
>>
>>5889621
Makes sense. Seems to me whatever cis girls might use for cosplay/crossdressing would be the ideal. It'd hide the tits and obviously they'd care about not damaging their goods. If I can figure out what they use I'll post it for posterity I guess.
>>
>>5889441
>They love forcing labels onto others and are outraged if anyone male doesn't stay in the boxes they've layed out.
This desu
>>
>>5890059
Makes no sense, they talk about "abolishing gender" but at the same time say you can't use makeup or pills if you've got a dick.

Pretty sure they've just let their animosity towards those different from them to make a mockery out of their ideology. It's sad more than anything.
>>
>>5890419
You can't treat a community that huge as if it's one entity when it comes to comparing opinions, anon.
>>
So is this femgen but I won't get shit for taking hormones?
>>
>>5890469
You are safe here, sweetie.
>>
>>5890469
You don't get shit on for taking hormones in femgen either when more than two thirds of the place is either doing them or wants them.
>>
>>5890450
I'm only talking about radfems though, just the ones who've stooped down to using reviled minorities as scapegoats. They're all a pretty consistent group.

I love how /lgbt/ used to get radfem guys who'd share nice cartoons like the ones like >>5889335 & talk down about how wicked and in need of salvation we are& spam conversion therapy shit.

And I especially loved how they were all mouthbreather men who thought hating fags made them the champions of women.

There really isn't anything lower than radfem men using the ideology as cover for bigotry.
>>
>>5889020
Holy shit whoever wrote that stuff is delusional, there's not even a whimper of logic in there
>>
https://youtu.be/6hvfVO9qadY

I think about this scene in regards to /femgen/ a lot and I think it applies here too.

>tfw born a thousand years too early
>>
>>5889608
can you post links to the ones you have that you know work well? there are so many i just get overwhelmed
>>
File: 1334571016110.gif (304 KB, 261x282) Image search: [Google]
1334571016110.gif
304 KB, 261x282
>6'1
>aversion to dating anyone shorter than me
>live in a state full of asians and mexicans

hue. guess I'm gonna have to top until I'm drunk at a bar in another town.
>>
>>5891146
iktf
>>
File: 1419591955068.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1419591955068.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>5891146
>6'1
>>
>>5891146
6'4 reporting in. Ya don't even know man. I just decided to get ripped instead of trying to pursue femininity.
>>
File: 1354326465560.gif (910 KB, 238x200) Image search: [Google]
1354326465560.gif
910 KB, 238x200
>make account on grindr
>3 messages within the last hour
>I have no data uploaded whatsoever

what the actual fuck
>>
>>5891213
>go on hook up app
>strangers ask to hook up
>wtf?

Inb4 "muh data"
They still horny, probably asking a fuck ton of people at the same time. Or they are bots. One of the two.
>>
>>5891217
your logic is flawed. I expect people to have standards, anon
>>
File: 286101059.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
286101059.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>5891184
6'3 musclegirl shill here (trip off but i'm sure people will recognise my monotonous rambling)
DO
BOTH
(kinda hard to do you need hella hrt stack).

The estrogen side of things. This can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it... but still easy. You can either just stick with the tried and tested doses of estradiol, or if you want to feminize without bitch tits, join me and 1 or 2 other people here in trialling the cycling between estradiol and raloxifene.
Raloxifene is a weaker estrogen receptor agonist than estradiol is, in most tissues, except in breast tissue where it's an estrogen receptor antagonist. there are pubmed papers on trialling its use for gyno.
Fair warning I'm MtF and I might end up ditching out of this "trial" that I pretty much started myself, and just use estradiol, if the boobs feel too good to forgo.

(will continue separately for androgens which are more complicated)
>>
>>5891241
(cont'd)

The androgen (and anti-androgen) side of things is where it gets more complicated. If you want to build muscle, the kinds of AAs more suitable for MtFs (spiro and cypro), and femboys (bica) are not suitable as they block androgen receptors which you need to keep free for anabolic... purposes.
I'm trying to think of a cheaper way to achieve this. You could try utilizing your own testosterone by just taking like, finasteride or dutasteride to stop its conversion to DHT. but taking both a 5α-reductase inhibitor and estradiol will increase your levels of both T and E to the point that your body would probably downregulate endogenous T production. Even then, it wouldn't be wise to come off the 5α-reductase inhibitor without first getting an androgen receptor blocker in your system to protect against the surge of DHT that hits when coming off the inhibitor if your T production wasn't downregulated.

UGH i'm going to have to continue again.
>>
>>5891256
(cont'd)

One way of getting downregulation of T production (which is itself a positive) without losing the anabolic effects would be to use SARMs.
Particularly anabolic ones like RAD-140 (Testolone) and LGD-4033 (Ligandrol).
There are weaker ones like MK-2866 (Enobosarm), also known as GTx-024 (Ostarine), or LGD-3303 (doesn't appear to have a fancy name). Those ones are neither as anabolic, nor will downregulate your endogenous T production like Testolone and Ligandrol will (if you look those two up, male bodybuilders are keen to use PCT to correct for their T downregulation and risk of bitch tits. this shouldn't be a concern for you).
MK-2866 and LGD-3303 can be used for preserving muscle mass while cutting, and also if you're looking to permanently nuke your own testosterone and replace it with SARMs, you probably shouldn't be on the more anabolic ones all the time.
Side note, none of these are metabolized into DHT and they're all selective for skeletal muscle and like, protecting your bone mineral density - RAD-140 and LGD-3303 can apparently cross the blood brain barrier and offer neuroprotective effects against alzheimers that the other 2 cannot.

i'll do a final post to summarize.
>>
File: 1345872534933.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1345872534933.gif
339 KB, 250x167
>>5891213
OMG one of my regulars at the store I work at is on this app.
>>
>>5888709
I need advice...
little background info.
family is not poor, but by no means can really afford ffs surgery.
Even less me by myself.
It would be to the point were if I finance it the interest would make it affordable

Pass decent get ma'am ed a bunch while in boy mode.
21 5'5 and been on hrt now for a year and have had laser already.
So I just need that extra push from ffs.

A couple of years back
My uncle by luck met this older rich woman.
This women fell in love with my uncle
My uncle is gay tho, but she didn't care and he used her for money.
She invested 850,000 USD into my uncles failing buisess.
It failed cause my uncle is an alcoholic and drug addict and miss spent.
She also has a huge mansion, at the time a custom brand new audi r8 gt, Audi s7
So she loaded.
Anywho they split on bad terms and havent spoken since 5 years.
But me being his newphew loved me like her newpew.

Anyways I don't know her number, but I know where she lives and am thinking about writing her a letter asking her to see if she could at least finance like 20k interest free. But who knows, she didn't expect my uncle to pay her back.

Does this sound like a bad or good idea?
I already work a full time job trying to get a 2nd part time, but no one will hire me since I already work a full time one.
>>
File: 588100999.jpg (279 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
588100999.jpg
279 KB, 2048x1536
>>5891264
(cont'd)

Back to AA's though, if you can afford it, a GnRH analog to completely cut endogenous T production and allow you to put whatever estrogen (eg estradiol), SERM (eg raloxifene) and SARM (eg the above) in without worrying about what else is in your body. It gives you a clean slate. It's also better if you want to cycle off estradiol and onto raloxifene, I think, don't quote me on this, raloxifene probably doesn't downregulate your sex hormone production the same way estradiol does, and estradiol doesn't downregulate it like androgens do, so.

I'll write out two example regimens.

1) The expensive one, and also the more complicated one when it comes to trying to prevent breast growth.

-GnRH analog as AA (eg leuprorelin, goserelin, triptorelin, degarelix) dosing and frequency varies but count for monthly injection.

-Estradiol, taken your preferred method. I like estradiol valerate and would either take like, 4mg daily oral, or 10mg weekly intramuscular. Use by default until breast growth becomes an issue, then

-Raloxifene 60mg oral daily. I don't know how long for. The duration of raloxifene treatment is one unknown that we on this board are stepping into. I don't know if it'll take 2, 4, 6 weeks, or 3, 6, 9 months on raloxifene to see effective reduction in gynecomastia. Hopefully sooner given it's less feminizing.

-A less anabolic SARM by default (eg LGD-3303 or MK-2866), taken oral daily, switching over to

-A more anabolic SARM (eg LGD-4033 or RAD-140) for say, 6 week bulking stints, again oral daily.

welp, okay, ONE more post to get the last regimen in.
>>
File: 772187935.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
772187935.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
>>5891303
(cont'd)

2) The cheaper, simpler one (you could try raloxifene with this too but it'd be harder to get right i think)

-Dutasteride (Adovart) oral daily. I haven't really looked into what would be a suitable dose, sorry. Remember to build up an androgen receptor blocker before coming off it if you do.

--Estradiol, taken your preferred method. I like estradiol valerate and would either take like, 4mg daily oral, or 10mg weekly intramuscular.

-A less anabolic SARM by default (eg LGD-3303 or MK-2866), taken oral daily, switching over to

-A more anabolic SARM (eg LGD-4033 or RAD-140) for say, 6 week bulking stints, again oral daily. Maybe longer in this case if you want to use the SARM to aid downregulation.

Okay, done! so. please don't take this as a definitive guide. I understand the mechanism of these drugs in principle, but as far as using them you're stepping into uncharted territory. so am I.
>>
>>5890878
One of them was this post >>5889007

You could try something like this. It's similar to the ones I have.
http://www.target.com/p/hanes-women-s-wirefree-comfort-blend-g514/-/A-50122379#prodSlot=_1_19
>>
>>5891303
>It's also better if you want to cycle off estradiol and onto raloxifene
by cycling do you mean using estradiol for a number of weeks, stopping and using raloxifene for a number of weeks and starting over again with estradiol?
>>
>>5889476
except for the assigned male at birth (AMAB)/born with a dick n balls part
>>
>>5892508
yeah.
don't take both at the same time. not only is it pointless, but since both are exogenous estrogens, both incur an increased risk factor for thromboembolic events. nothing to worry about if you're young, healthy, don't smoke etc, but taking both at the same time is definitely not going to be good for you.

so to clarify. when it comes to estradiol and raloxifene, only be on one at any time. same with the SARMs although there isn't the same averse effects of combining them, it's just pointless.
>>
>be 6'5
>shaving takes for fucking ever

why even bother?
>>
>>5892555
iktf. anti-androgens and waxing or delipatory cream for body hair?
>>
>>5892606
I'm kinda scared of waxing and creams. Maybe I should just suck it up and get a waxing kit or something.
>>
>>5892305
Not a girl so don't want to wear a bra or let other people see I have one. Don't you have other things that aren't as visibly female that will flatten without damaging?
>>
>>5892625
Tube top bra?
>>
>>5892625
I'm afraid not. There's not really much you can do. The tank top will just look like an undershirt. And that bra doesn't really show, and smooths out the look of your chest.
>>
>>5892555
>iktf
>takes forever
>ingrown hairs no matter what

I'm just going for laser after I graduate.
>>
>>5892555
If your skin is light enough and hairs dark enough it might be worth it to save up for laser for legs, chest, etc., in addition to face... That's a large expense though, obviously, so maybe waxing would be more reasonable in the near term? Either yourself or going to a professional.
>>
File: 38933785_big_p6.jpg (88 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
38933785_big_p6.jpg
88 KB, 600x665
>>5892638
>>5892650
You guys are pulling my legs aren't you?
There's other ways to flatten than wearing bra.
What about the stuff girls wear for crossplay?
>>
>>5892748
You'll have to ask them. I have no idea what they use. It's possible that they might just bind, like a trans guy, which is probably fine temporarily, but definitely not long term. Men's compression shirts will ruin your breasts.
>>
>>5892748
Sports bras can flatten some. They might be thick and show through your shirt though.
>>
>>5891280
worst she can do is ignore you or tell you to fuck off
>>
>>5892902
Well I don't really feel like tracking fujo down just to ask, aren't there female versions of the compression top that won't damage
?
. If I can't find anything else then I'm just going with the male compression and to hell with it, if they actually damage my boobs then I'll just get rid of them by switching to srem.
>>5892908
That's exactly why I can't use them, my summer shirts are all too trancelucent. See through breasts is bad but so is bra.
>>
>>5892305
how did you measure the band? i find it suspicious that the lowest one is 34, when most women are under 30
>>
>>5891280
go for it anon =]
>>
>>5893030
I already posted the spanx tanktop for women from target. Try a few sports bras then first before giving up. Can your mom help you?

Also, wear nude/beige colored bras under white shirts.

>>5893043
Right underneath the breasts, then go to the nearest even number. The sizes will vary by brand. One of mine is an XL and another is an L and they both fit fine.

http://i.imgur.com/jcNkeVr.png
>>
>>5891307
>>5891303
>>5891264
>>5891256
>>5891241
>do
>you
>have
>skype
>?
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 724x338) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 724x338
>>5893079
yeah I mean, I just find it very odd that my undeniably male ribcage measures 34 and that's the smallest size listed
>>
>>5893093
>>5891241
if you want, I've been trying to get a discord populated, and this would be relevant to the group

https://discord.gg/0oxJr8YReYq0O39D
>>
>>5893095
Maybe the smaller sizes are in the Junior's section?
>>
>>5893093
ye
dys3rd

>>5893102
sorry not rn
>>
File: 33788568_480mw_p0.jpg (133 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
33788568_480mw_p0.jpg
133 KB, 480x600
>>5893079
>Can your mom help you
Okay now you're definitely pulling my legs. Telling them I have to wear girl clothes as a result of taking illicit female hormones is pretty much the quickest way to get disowned. Bra was bad idea, this is pretty much the worst idea conceivable.
>>
>>5893194
I'm not trying to be rude or mean when I say this but didn't think about and consider the effects of HRT before you went on it?
>>
>>5893206
*didn't you think
>>
>>5893194
stop taking estrogen for a while if you're still on it. keep on your anti-androgen if you're taking one, but switch to raloxifene. you can get ralista pretty cheap. a lot cheaper than evista anyway.
i don't know how bad your boobage is but given time raloxifene will probably help you reduce tits without losing much of your feminization.
>>
>>5893194
I swear I'm not. It was my mom's idea to start wearing bras. She specifically looked for ones that were less visible. Before that, I was using two regular, tight undershirts and it wasn't working as well as I had thought. She basically gave me a lecture on how she wouldn't go out in public with me unless I started wearing one, because it made her look bad.

It would help if you were out to your mom first though. Mine had known for years already.
>>
>>5893206
it's perfectly valid to like or not mind having breasts but not want anyone to know you have them
>>
>>5893206
I did and it was the best option I had. Don't want the kind of body grown men have and there's no such thing as 'Pretty boy' hormones so female hormones were the best option. I'd rather keep my body and end up getting tits than the other way around. Even in a thread like this you're still all judgmental.
>>5893215
>raloxifene will probably help you reduce tits without losing much of your feminization.
Do you know this for a fact or am I just a guineapig theoretical stuff?
>>
>>5893106
so you wear XL and L? what are your measurements?
>>
>>5893294
Yeah I agree but I just think he shouldn't be so opposed to wearing a bra just because its "for girls only"

>>5893307
Sorry, I didn't mean to be judgemental its just that people were giving you good suggestions on how to deal with your boobs and it seemed to me that you were just refusing all of them. I'm kind of in a similar situation right now (not actually on HRT but going through the system to try to get it). If you really can't let your family know about any of the HRT stuff without getting disowned it might be time to think about moving out.
>>
>>5893335
Underbust - 36"
Bust - 41"
>>
>>5893307
>Do you know this for a fact or am I just a guineapig theoretical stuff?
Neither of those two extremes.
The use of SERMs such as raloxifene and tamoxifen for gynecomastia has been studied and documented. The only real question mark is over its efficacy in your specific case, which depends on several variables. These SERMs, I don't know how far you've actually let your breasts develop, the more developed they are, the less effect raloxifene will have. It will probably have some effect at least, but it won't be total.

http://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/treatment-gynaecomastia-raloxifene
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18622190
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26308532
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23155705
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22925442
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22704706
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17270340
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15998589
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15863377

SIDE NOTE: so basically there are studies into the use of SERMs like tamoxifen and raloxifene for 3 things, it seems.
>preventing and treating gyno in prostate cancer patients undergoing androgen deprivation
>treating gyno in cases of pubertal gyno, with the studies more focused on how it affects bone development and bone mineral density than questioning the efficacy of the SERM for the gyno itself
>case studies into the off-label use of SERMs by bodybuilders (not included in the above list)
SIDE NOTE 2: raloxifene is better for your bone mineral density than tamoxifen. i believe, anyway.

when i talked about guinea pigging earlier, i really meant insofar as the use of SERMS with femboys goes, but the theoretical science behind using it for such purposes is fairly sound.
>>
>>5888975
Who says it's the "biggest issue"? Just because an issue affects us doesn't mean it's the only one. You might as well apply the same criticism to 4chan as a whole, asking why we aren't out in the world doing good.

>>5888797
What was the topic? Looks like it was deleted.

>>5889020
Not all radfems are TERFs though. Those who are actually CONSISTENT with their "smash gender roles" ideology support feminine males.

>>5889034
>Individualism by itself is worthless, not saying there's no place for it but if you consider yourself a "revolutionary" because you want o have pink hair you have a mental illness and need to reevaluate your priorities.
No one said any of that though. You're the one who basically seems to insist every moment of our life has to be revolutionary. Most of us are a lot more casual about everything and you're projecting your worldview onto everyone else.

>>5890419
>but at the same time say you can't use makeup or pills if you've got a dick.
When has Tumblr said that? That's more of a TERF thing.
>>
>>5893348
thanks. which size fits you better? are they they same item (>>5892305) just different sizes?
>>
>>5893408
Similar item, different brand, and the large fits great. The tank top is an XL. I have a Hanes sports bra that is an XL, so I don't know. Male chest screws things up.
>>
why isn't the first bit of advice given in femorfgen to come out?
>>
>>5893429
because that would be shit advice.
my mum literally kicked me out for coming out.
i'm trans so i would have had to anyway but for femboys, the closet is a really good place to be.

especially if you stick to my prescribed femboy stack of bica and raloxifene.
>>
>>5893470
fuck your mum
>>
>>5893429
"coming out" is for attention whores
>>
ded already
>>
>>5893473
Not everyone's into that sort of thing~
>>
>>5893470
When is it too old to be a femboy & what do you do at that point ?
>>
>>5897043
if you start HRT after 30 it'll be pretty rough going
>>
>>5897050
I mean isn't there a point where it's time to stop being a femboy ? At some point a twink becomes a twunk , does a femboy transition at that point ?
>>
File: tumblr_o44xu7LYQY1qg5ivpo1_500.jpg (53 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o44xu7LYQY1qg5ivpo1_500.jpg
53 KB, 435x580
>>5897086
>who is Alan Cumming
>>
blump
>>
>>5897050
I started at 28 and think I got out pretty well. Obviously wished I started early to preserve some more years but I think I've got some good ones still.

But honestly it's a crapshoot with HRT.
>>
>>5893429
come out as what? there's nothing to come out about
>>
>>5902888
Well, come out (about being trans) for a portion of the population. Come out (about being on hormones) for another portion of the population. At least, I assume that's what they meant.

And it's not universally good advice. Depending on family/friends it could be more or less appropriate.
>>
>>5902888

Is this really true? I had this attitude but now I'm a year on hormones and still presenting as male in every way. It feels terrible.
>>
>>5902970
Why terrible?
>>
>>5903012

Because being addressed as male is hurtful to me. I'm a lot happier with my body since I started hormones, but I'm scared to start wearing makeup and trying to pass properly. I don't want to shock people or make them uncomfortable. I just want to be happy with myself.

I feel like if I'd done some kind of coming-out thing and just made it public knowledge things would maybe be a little easier. Right now it feel s like my only option is to start over someplace new 'out' already. That way nobody has to adjust, and if me casually mentioning I'm trans bothers people they don't have to get to know me at all. Easier on everybody.
>>
>>5903148
well ok if you're actually trans, then sure. presumably in femorfgen, anyone who would be "coming out" would the "fem" part, and i figured that person was just another of the friends who like to go in femgen and call everybody trannies
>>
>>5903148
It feels like a huge imposition on everyone, yeah. But if you've got good friends, most of them should adapt and be happier for you. Family is often trickier, but you clearly care a lot about their feelings. Cutting them off completely is certainly going to hurt them worse than coming out to them. If you care about the people in your life, and think they might care about you, you owe it to yourself to at least try to make it work in spite of any awkwardness or embarrassment*.

*if you are financially dependant on your parents and there is a chance they'll kick you out, maybe wait until you're not financially dependant, first.
>>
File: 1437410003934.jpg (568 KB, 1272x1094) Image search: [Google]
1437410003934.jpg
568 KB, 1272x1094
>>5903281

Maybe mtfgen would have been the place, I don't know. That thread's kind of scary because I don't plan on getting bottom surgery and I've got a vague memory from my last visit to /lgbt/ of a flame war about 'girl-cock'. It says non-toxic right in the OP here, and the thread's about support, not food and selfies. Felt like the place.

>>5903319

A couple people in my life do know. I'm actually fortunate with my immediate family. My parents both know and so does my stepbrother. So far it's been great, but aside from a really quiet and serious conversation nothing has really changed yet, other than me being a little cuter and having nicer hair. I'm worried things'll become strained.

Extended family's a little different, they live too far away to matter so I'll probably stop caring after my more conservative grandparents pass on. I'm for sure not going to trouble them, two are near death.

I've started to isolate myself even more than I used to because I'm so uncomfortable with how I'm addressed, especially by name. It's a major source of stress for me- even in online circles. I'm convinced that when I actually am dressing and speaking differently I'll lose out on friendships, and become the subject of gossip, passing or no.

I know I just have to suck it up in the end,it's all just scary and hard. I told myself that instead of having a gradual transition (which seemed terrifying), I'd just wait until I'd been on hormones for a while. Now here I am with boobs, and it still feels like I've yet to get in the deep end. I don't even know what to call myself. I tried to go by a different name while dressing sort of androgynous a while back, when meeting my ex-bf's circle of friends, but that wound up making me freak out. Idk what to do. Grow up, I guess? I've honestly been trying.

I hope one day I can look back on this and laugh about how angsty I was.
>>
>>5904414
I feel for you, and the slow movement of this thread probably makes it the ideal one to talk about this in. I love the people in /mtfg/, but it feels like I could never be fast enough to participate.

I'm glad to hear that your immediate family is with you on this. That helps a lot. Your nervousness is something you sort of... have to fight through. You want to live as a woman, so you need to start showing that to your family and friends, even if no one else yet. Otherwise, as you've experienced, it'll start to be harder to have any social interaction. If you're going to lose contact with people anyway, at least try to make it work first.

As for a name, I found it was a lot easier to have people refer to me by my new name after I started presenting as female around them at least semi-regularly. Before that, it always felt like a bit of a sham, and really disrespectful to the person I was striving to be.
>>
>>5904414
mtfgen is a really bad place anon. lots of toxic behavior and clique trip groups and stupid shit. there's nothing wrong with not wanting bottom surgery. my gf and i both still have ours, though i did get an orchi for various reasons.

it is an unfortunate fact that some of your friends and family wont accept you. or if they say they accept you they might just never call you by your chosen name or gender, which is actually kind of worse. after 2 years my sister still never even tried to use my name or gender and eventually i just stopped talking to her. all of my friends stopped talking to me as well. but eventually you can make new friends, and theyll only know you by who you want to be, not who you were. putting it out in the open is one fo the biggest parts of moving on with it, if there are people in your life who have no idea you won't ever manage to break through that nervousness.

instead of going andro or fem and meeting people you know, try and do it and go to places you don't know. dress fem with your name and go to a salon to get your hair done, shop for some girl clothes, or just go out to eat. do what you can to make some new friends who just see you now instead of you then.
>>
why isn't the first bit of advice given in femorfgen to be honest with yourself and those around you?
>>
>>5907653
because being honest with the wrong people gets you hurt. maybe emotionally, maybe physically, maybe financially, or all three. honest with yourself is good, honest with those around you can be dangerous.
>>
>>5907658
This. While I would love to think the best of everyone I know, if I went around being 100% honest, I'd lose just about everyone and be in for a beating or two.
>>
>>5907658
>>5907665
so, denial, self-loathing and fear are better?
>>
>>5907813
its not denial if you can accept it yourself. telling other people is something to be afraid of though. tell your coworker and you get fired, tell your roommate and you get harassed and kicked out, tell your parents and you get disowned, tell your friends and now you're alone with no job and no home and no family. it doesn't happen to everybody, it probably doesn't happen to most people, but it does happen. so yes, fear and self loathing are acceptable when the alternative is even worse.
>>
>>5907813
They'll come along for the ride anyway if being open leaves you homeless and alone. If the worst plausible outcome of an action is too bad to bear, you seriously need to consider whether it's worth it to you.

Maybe it is. Maybe it's not. But that's for everyone to decide for themself.
>>
>>5907375
>>5907456

Thank you both. I feel really encouraged.

I'm hopefully going to make some changes over the summer, before my next semester starts. Over break I guess I'll expand my wardrobe a bit, get decent at make-up again, and just see how things go.

>>5907813

I've always felt like being honest with yourself is the most important thing, and a strong foundation for making any kind of major decision. Unfortunately, dealing with other people is more scary and complicated. At the very least, the denial and self-loathing you can manage internally. Some fears are legitimate, but they're also facts of life.
>>
>>5907840
If you aren't accepting yourself in the yes of others, you aren't accepting yourself.
> it doesn't happen to everybody
It doesn't happen to most people. The problem is that you think so little of yourself that you believe that's -supposed- to happen to you.

You're wrong.

>>5907844
Your happiness is worth more than anything else. If you're stuck in a room with a family that doesn't love the true you, you need to move out and move on.

No one is worth your happiness. If your family tries to take that from you, leave them. If your friends won't accept you, make new ones. If your job would fire you for who you are, fucking sue them. Again, you think so little of yourself that you believe that's -supposed- to happen to you when you deserve more.

Let me put this shit in perspective for you. Those gross 40 year old hons? Those are people who lived like you for years and years and finally snapped. They're so desperate to finally express themselves that they just don't care anymore. If it weren't for the fact that they wanted to be fem, they'd be wholly unremarkable because they'd spent every second of their prime years stuck. Don't be like that. You're better than that. If anyone can't accept that you deserve to be happy, honest and open, drop them. There are billions of people in this world. Only a handful of them are worth your time. If they can't love the real you, then they're not one of them.

Find yourself now, while you're still young, sane and in a position to really do something *openly* with your lives. If you're in your early/mid twenties like most people on these boards, these are the years you should be out stomping all over the town. Don't waste them lying to yourself. Don't waste them lying to those around you.
>>
>>5908053
Good luck anon, I really hope it goes well for you.

>>5908054
I mentioned that it doesn't happen to most people. It shouldn't happen to anybody, it's awful. But it does. You can't always just move out, new friends are hard to get, and if you think you can sue some place for firing you then you're sorely mistaken. All that suing your former employer will get you is legal fees and a mark any future employer could find so you'll have an even harder time finding a job, not to mention you'll probably lose. Most don't even have protection for trans people, it's perfectly legal to be fired or denied housing in them.

Those gross 40 year old hons are tragic figures left over from a time where being trans or fem or gay was even worse than it is now. They denied who they were and lied to themselves because they wanted to fit in more than anything. What you're arguing against is people lying to others so they can eat and sleep with a roof over their head. Being open about who you are doesn't count for anything when you're sleeping on the sidewalk and can't even afford to eat the next day.
>>
>>5908107
You're running out of excuses, anon. Half of your points are either empirically wrong or tied to such minute circumstances that they might as well not be brought up.

You'd have to be in an astronomically shitty situation for anything you've mentioned to be valid. Moving out is hard. It is for everyone. Making friends is hard. It is for everyone. Finding a career that fits is hard. It is for everyone. Being happy is fucking hard, anon, but it's better than being miserable and closeted around a bunch of people that don't have the unconditional love that you deserve.
>>
>>5908173
stop being so condescending
you're blinded by the quality of your life and mistakenly believe that everyone else can "just do" things and it'll all work out
>>
>>5908173
Funnily enough it isn't uncommon for young people still living with their parents and struggling with sexual or gender issues to be in a really shitty situation. Even the cheapest room with the cheapest insurance for your cheap car and your cheap insurance for your unfortunate health still adds up to a lot of money. Most people at that age don't have careers, they have shitty jobs they hate that barely pay and have very high turnover. Some people would benefit greatly from telling their friends and coworkers and family and would manage to live just fine after. A lot of people don't have that luxury.
>>
>>5908228
Young people have that issue regardless of gender expression, anon. It's also not uncommon for ~20 year olds to not have the privilege of having parents to live. They still make their own living, make their own friends and find their own loved ones, all while bearing the weight of those conditions that you make seem unbearable.

I know a guy right now. Works two jobs and lives with a friend he made after getting out of prison. Has his own apartment. Told us in this long talk that he could easily just live with his parents, but being on his own and being free was worth it. He's not even doing it for the added sake of being able to express himself.

Millions, anon. Millions of people live in the situation you described and they seem to be getting on just fine. It's not easy, but they do it. What's stopping you?
>>
>>5908228
Agreed with this. Circumstances obviously can be very different for everyone. Anon needs to get real.
>>
>tfw no fem bf
>>
>>5908054
>If you're in your early/mid twenties like most people on these boards, these are the years you should be out stomping all over the town.
NANANA I'm not listening
>>
>just got first dildo
>it looks fucking huge and gglorious compared to me
>cant stop sucking on it

I knew I was pretty gay, but I didnt think I was this attracted to nice looking cocks.
>>
>>5909989
nice looking cocks are really nice anon, and they're even better when attached to a source of warmth and blood and cum.
>>
Anyone have tips for buying girlish clothes? I would rather be able to try them on but I don't have any friends to go with me to make it easier. I guess I could ask my mom but I feel like that would be kinda weird.
>>
>>5915436
I'm also curious. Maybe there's something wrong with me — oh, who am I kidding? Obviously there's something wrong with me — but I get anxious even in the men's section. The one time I got clothes in the women's section I felt like everyone around me was judging me.

Rationally I know that no one cares, but I can't seem to shake the anxiety.
>>
>>5915436
Pretend that what you are doing is normal. It is, just not yet for you. Just being confident (seeming) and pleasant will ensure that everything always goes smoothly.

By the time you're going out in those clothes regularly, no one will even bat an eye. Why should they?

But if your mom would be up for a shopping trip, I think you should take her. That would be unbearably cute, and I'm kind of jealous my mother and I could never do that.
>>
>>5908054
We're different from them in that our bodies are already protected by medicines.

And besides near all of them were just creepy ultra masculine aggressive men their whole lives
>>
File: image.png (542 KB, 912x1339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
542 KB, 912x1339
>>5915436
go with ur mom
>>
>>5915560
Must be weird having a hot mom.
>>
When i was a kid i thought everyone wished they looked like a girl

When i was a teenager i just looked forward to growing out of it so i could be a normal, cool guy

And now im 20, i've been taking hormones for 2 years, before that wanted to kill myself, i just look like a weird teenage boy with weird boobs and a random mash of masculine features.

I could so easily grow a little beard, start rocking a suit, work out, and just be that cool man that i hoped i'd grow up and own when i was a teenager, but i really just want to look like a girl.
>>
>>5915533
>>5915560
Okay now any tips on how to explain to my mom why her son wants to buy girl's clothing?
>>
>>5915629
I was just joking so I would have an excuse to post that comic. You mentioned you don't have any friends who would go with you. Why not? Is it because you're afraid of what they would think?
>>
>>5915629
I would say to just go on your own anon. It'll be awkward no matter what happens, but you reduce the risk of your mom disapproving or something if you're alone. If anybody does say something just tell them you wear what looks good on you, but they probably won't. If you do decide to go with your mom just look at some guy clothes with her before and act like you didn't find anything, then try and spot some girl bit you really like as an excuse to go and look at it and then browse the girl section. Then she's less likely to accuse you of being a tranny and will probably just think you're a fag.
>>
>>5915965
After I graduated highschool I lost contact with my friends from there and I didn't make any new friends in college. Now that I've dropped out I don't really have anyone IRL.

>>5916020
Idk I guess I will probably just keep going alone to thrift stores. For some reason I usually don't get as self conscious there.
>>
>>5891303
Would one of these stacks help of I'm already a muscular guy? I'd totally do this if I could bypass the whole cutting muscle mass thing.
>>
File: 1421969827805.jpg (418 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
1421969827805.jpg
418 KB, 777x777
>>5893365
Does it mean by taking SERMs with regular HRT hormones I could be a feminine as it's possible with hormones but at the same time flat-chested trap?
pls say yes
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 584x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 584x567
>>5920372
Maybe in theory.

Hasn't been tested by anyone though and srem by themselves Without any test loss keep body builders masc.

If you use caultide to block t though then maybe. Why don't you just cycle estrogen and use srem on its place for some cycles to block tits
>>
>>5920561
Well, not just by itself, I meant all basic HRT hormones like estrogen and anti-angdogens + add serms to it.
Won't it fuck something up?
>>
bump for flat chests
>>
File: 5.png (137 KB, 434x448) Image search: [Google]
5.png
137 KB, 434x448
>>5915582
me......fuck
>>
>amab

So another mtf general? Got it.
>>
I heard this general is nicer than the other one. Is that true?
>>
>>5922688
no tripfags, so yeah
>>
>>5922688
if you consider death nice, because it seems quite dead to me right now
>>
>>5921545
Kinda. It's meant for topics relevant to both trans women and men who like looking feminine. The other generals weren't a good fit: mtfg is mostly banter, trans help general is focused on trans-specific issues, and femgen can be somewhat anti-trans depending on the day.

For what it's worth, I'm not trans and I post here.
>>
>>5922688
this gen has more posters and less annoying tripfags

however, if that one dies then they will come here, so we can't win
>>
>>5922688
It's usually a lot less judgmental. Somehow, the other ones have been infected with this trans/fem hostility that makes it harder for everyone to discuss the way they live.

But this one's dead a lot. Sacrifices.

>>5915629
Oh. I thought your mother already knew (and approved). Forget the terrible advice based on misunderstanding your situation.
>>
are mtfg refugee's welcome
>>
So what are the best 'mones for going fem without tits then? I've heard low doses of spiro with no e, but I've also heard a cocktail of spiro, e and ralox works well.
>>
>>5925420
If you take spiro without e you are eventually going to run into health problems. SERMs like ralox are mentioned often but there isn't actually anyone taking them as far as I know. A few people are planning to but it's not yet confirmed how well they work.
>>
>>5924849

I'm sorry but you have to go back
>>
>>5925679
One day the hero will come, wishing to become a martyr for the good of all who want to be a grill without tits. One day.
>>
>>5924849
No
>>
>>5925701
>>5925726
no bully pls
>>
>>5924849
The answer is obviously "yes". Jeez. It's right there in the OP.
>>
don't die
>>
>>5915533
>Pretend that what you are doing is normal. It is, just not yet for you. Just being confident (seeming) and pleasant will ensure that everything always goes smoothly.
This is good advice

I went shopping alone a few times and recently again with my friend and even though having someone there with me definitely made me less nervous, I've never had any issues buying female clothes before. The more nervous you are the more likely you are to receive unwanted attention.
All you really need to do is just walk over to the section you want to browse and pick out stuff, no one will approach you aside from possibly one of the clerks asking for help to which you can just say no thanks. After that it's just trying that stuff on in a private stall and then paying for it at the cash where you don't have to do anything aside from hand them your money. The entire process takes very little human interaction.

What helps me the most is just realizing how little I matter to all those people at the store. Literally no one is going to remember you past 5 minutes after you walk out.
>>
>>5891307
so hows living up to mid thirties like?
>>
>>5930865
Your health is a bit harder to maintain and you're expected to have your shit together, or at least not let it get out of hand for any real length of time. Would advise staying mid-20s or younger for life, if possible.
>>
File: LP1EMsl.png (570 KB, 481x526) Image search: [Google]
LP1EMsl.png
570 KB, 481x526
>>5935215
>>
>>5891269
YA TOO CLOSE MON
>>
B U M P
>>
What are your opinions on they/them pronouns?

Personally I am totally fine with referring to someone with they but I don't think I would be comfortable asking people to refer to me with they. It kind of feels like that would be imposing on people and just drawing attention to myself you know?
>>
>>5944770
I am more than fine using it for others, and want singular "they" to rise in popularity both in informal and academic literature. I greatly prefer it to gender neutral "he" and he/she.
>>
>>5944770
I wish tumblr faggots would all slit their wrists
>>
>>5944770
Using they/them draws unnecessary attention to a person's gender. If someone were to ask me to refer to them with they/them pronouns, I would do so in their presence, but I would switch to he/she if I was talking about them with someone who doesn't know them (unless gender was the context of the conversation).

In a situation where I legitimately don't know someone's gender (for example, if I was talking about you) or I'm not referring to a specific person, then they/them is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>5946273
>would switch to he/she
Just noticed this could be misinterpreted. I mean I would switch to either he/him or she/her.
>>
>>5946273
>In a situation where I legitimately don't know someone's gender (for example, if I was talking about you) or I'm not referring to a specific person, then they/them is perfectly acceptable.
same.
>>
What's a good way to thin your arm hair without removing it completely? I want it to be less dense, but not completely gone because hairless arms look weird to me.
>>
>>5953381
Trim it to a shorter length?
>>
>>5953381
I was having this problem too. I tried trimming it with an electric razor but I felt like it was still too long and didn't look good. I ended up just shaving it and I think it looks okay.
>>
>>5953381
Epilate, then let it grow back. If you trim or shave it, the ends will be blunt and it'll look even thicker.
>>
Mtfg never helps me with fashion so I'll ask you guys

I have broader shoulders. They're like a size larger than my waist. and I have a .8 waist hip ratio. I kinda edge on overweight right now but I think my proportions will hold true once I melt some fat
So... How do I pick stuff that's worth tailoring at my shoulder and waist? So far the cutest stuff on me has been loose but form fitting and minimalistic at the shoulders with waist ties but I really wanna bring in buttonups, flannel and the like to dyke up my fashion

And what jeans should I get? I seem to like mid rise the most

It's weird it's like I don't exactly follow inverted triangle because my waist goes in and hips are a bit big
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.