[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hi /lgbt/s!
Okay let me start, I am heterosexual guy, and I am interest in someone, it turns out that she is a transsexual girl. The problem is, she is seeing me like somekind of TLover perv or something. She says that is not normal a guy appear like me and act like nothing is wrong. I am saying to her that is no problem at all, but she dont believe in me...

I dont see any problem dating a transexual girl, I am a straight guy but, whats the difference between a cis girl and a transsexual one? None! there is no difference at all! I cant see any!

I am not looking for sex, I am not a one night stand guy, I just probably fell in love with her, I never have been with a transsexual girl, but what matters is who she is(mind, soul, feelings, personality) not what she haves between her legs...

I am just getting out of options, and dont know what to do.

I just needed to unburden this, but if anyone have any advice, I would be happy to accept it.

Thanks!
>>
>>5888595
What exactly did you say to her? Have you asked her out or hung out with her yet?

>whats the difference between a cis girl and a transsexual one? None! there is no difference at all! I cant see any!

Maybe she thinks you're being insincere? How do you know she's trans? Did she bring up or did you? Because if you went up and said you know she's trans and you want to go out with her, that would be kindof off-putting.
>>
>>5888621
OP here
I never said anything to her about this, I met her online, but when we personally met, she was so insecure, I understand that, but on the end of our date she said that she was trans, and freaked out, saying that I am a liar, that no guy like me would date her, that everyone only think about sex...

I am not this type of guy, that I know about so many things like knowing CIS word for example, makes me a experienced guy in transsexuals girls...

I just read alot, just that.
>>
>>5888658
OP again
Saying this right away would be so rude... Its so ridiculous, I would not say this to anyone
"Hey u are a cis girl and I wanna date u..."

I know that are alot of douche bags everywhere. But I dont know how to prove to her that I am different than them...
>>
>>5888595
Dump her...
>>
>>5888595

Give her time, she just need that, and let it happen.
>>
>>5888595
>ask her out on a second date.
>pound the boipucci
>fall inlove
>live happily ever after bc ciswomen are whores
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.