[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do FTM hons exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
what would they be called if they do?
pic unrelated
>>
>>5887695
bump
>>
>>5887695
No. T is an extremely powerful hormone. Even if you begin taking it 50s+ you will still gain significant masculine features.
>>
>>5887798
Can a cis gay guy take T to become more masculine without drawbacks?
I have round and slightly feminine facial features and I hate them
>>
Aidens come closest but not really, no.
>>
>>5887813
no
>>
>>5887695
Depends, but either way they're not called anything

If by hons you mean "really badly passing" then yes, but it's much rarer, and they generally just look like butch women, so they don't stand out

If by hons you mean the whole mentality than I guess it happens too, but again, nobody cares and there's no name

>>5887798
I've seen guys that didn't get much from T, but they're almost always post menopausal
>>
>>5887695

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOmstbKVebM

There isn't really a name for them. One that has been proposed was Aiden.
>>
>>5887813
>without drawbacks?
No
>become more masculine
yes
>>
>>5887890
actually excess testosterone becomes estrogen, so enjoy masculine gyno
>>
>>5887909
There's a whole general for pinning test in /fit/
>>
>>5887909
That is a risk yes, but doesn't necessarily happen. Most of the roidmonkeys on /fit/ avoid it just fine.
>>
>>5887882
>those teenage boy clothes wrapped around those disgusting birthing hips
>that punchable face
>that shitty hair dye

triggered
>>
>>5887695
nope there's just dykes and men without dicks
female bodied people are never trannies or traps or men with vaginas

if they don't pass, they can call themselves transgender all they want, people just see them as dykes
if they do pass they're just unfortunate men without dicks

male bodied people have a bigger spectrum

gays, faggots, trannies, traps, crossdressers, shemales, hons
>>
>>5887966
you are right. life is not fair. even when we do our best to become women, people still see that as male behaviour. life sucks
>>
So many FtMs just end up looking like flat-chested dykes but I don't think they have a name
>>
>>5888085
Flat-chested dykes with beards? That's most of the cis men where I live, t b h.
>>
>>5888102
Do you live in Portland or something?
>>
>>5888012
And when FtMs do their best to "become men," people still see it as female behavior (AKA, being a "dyke" or a "fake man")...if you're attracted to men, you're "just a straight girl" being gross and delusional and fetishizing gay guys, and if you're attracted to women, you're "just a super butch dyke" trying to take advantage of or even rape (depending on how crazy of a feminist you are) lesbians and get a let up in The Patriarchy (lol). We can't win either. I'm not trying to say that FtM and MtF transitions are equivalent or that the problems both groups face are the same, but what you're saying is true for how many people view all trans people, not just trans women. And yeah, life isn't fair and it does suck.
>>
>>5888136
*leg up, not let up.
>>
>>5888130
No
>>
>>5888136
This anon speaks truth
>>
>>5887695
They call themselves Aiden or Aidan and they are five foot nothing and middle-aged
>>
>>5887813
It will only work if you have very low T levels to begin with. You may have PAIS or Kleinfelters. They and some other conditions interfere with T/DHT use.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.