[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on literally any online gay "dating" site >Fatties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1412661803640.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1412661803640.png
121 KB, 250x418
>Go on literally any online gay "dating" site
>Fatties
>Niggers
>Numales
>Skanks
And, that's your lot. Why do women get options?
>>
File: why.png (66 KB, 189x181) Image search: [Google]
why.png
66 KB, 189x181
>mfw local Grindr is almost all blacks whose profiles say "im not gay or anything haha i just want the booty wun hunnid [emojis]"
>>
>>5887484
What the fuck does that 100 shit mean? I mean other than "I'm a retarded nigger"?

Also, you live in the fucking ghetto. Time to move.
>>
>>5887542
It means 100% real or 100% truth something like that
>>
>>5887542
I don't even live in the ghetto, which is the odd part. I live in the city I went to high school in, which was 95% white
>>
>>5887640
Dafuk
>>
File: 1455786468334.png (203 KB, 1142x802) Image search: [Google]
1455786468334.png
203 KB, 1142x802
>>5887452
I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you're referring to straight women, because God knows lesbian online dating is a cringefest.
>>
>>5887452
My city seems to be filled with huge flamers that try and act masculine.
It's weird seeing some guy with a gay lisp try and act like 'one of the bros'
>>
>>5887452
Here in Germany there are a lot more options but it's about 30% overweight men 40+yo and 20% ugly men over 30. But I've snagged a few qts so I'm surprised. Beats the scene in Ohio. But that was a given.
>>
>>5887789
holy shit my sides
>>
>>5887789
The fuck does sapiosexual mean? Are there people that really need to specify that they fuck humans now? Like we've hit the point that beastiality is so common that you have to opt out of it lol
>>
>>5887452
wtf is a numale

All these annoying ass terms. I am sure its something retarded that has no basis on anything like multisexual. There's probably already a better word for it, too.
>>
>>5888437
It means "I only find people sexually intresting, who are intelligent"
Pretty much a tumblr way to say "I prefer people who are smarter than me"
>>
>>5887640
Are they wealthy?
>>
>>5887484
I just want to get fucked by a blk guy who is attractive, has a big penis, and is not retarded.

Do they exist?
>>
File: coffee time.jpg (8 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
coffee time.jpg
8 KB, 213x236
>>5887789
>In an open relationship with a Man
Run run RUN!
>>
>>5887789
why are lesbians so cringe? i mean there are normal sane lesbian couples and they are alright but i feel like the percentage of crazy os higher among lesbos than any other part of lgbt
>>
>>5888467
numale is a catch-all term for undergrad males with beards and left leaning philosophies. Basically it is /pol/ being asshurt that their job as a career cashier isn't going anywhere and by insulting other men that somehow makes them more valuable by comparison.
>>
>>5888437
kek
>>
>>5890904
There's something you should know about solo lesbians or lesbians with bad partners.
They're always bad people.
Always.

Now, if you take your typical half sane manhating bitchy lesbian headcase and have her befriend and cool chad thundercock, jamal longdick, or bobby dadbod she'll almost instantly start to become a better person.
Within...I would say...a month three things will happpen.
1.They will fuck, and not just fuck, holy shit do you hear that coming from that hotel room, someone call the cops someone is getting getting murdered" tier bareback creampie errey otherday fucked.
2.She will become the coolest chill person you'd ever want to meet and start pulling bi and lez girls left and right.
3.They'll eventually drift apart but oft times hangout and a quasi rape that ends in spooning occurs, a submissive for old times I miss you blowjob will happen, they'll not even exchange two words before their fucking like animals in the back of her suburban.

If the above does not happen then they're eternally doomed to cray bitchdom till they get a steady sane gf or get on serious drugs.
>>
>>5890904
Political lesbians.
>>
File: Attack of the Nerdy Clones.jpg (832 KB, 1263x923) Image search: [Google]
Attack of the Nerdy Clones.jpg
832 KB, 1263x923
>>5888467
>>5890922
Numale is a perfect term actually, because it handily dumps all these faggots in the correct trash bin together. Numale refers to radical left males with bad genes who are ugly, nearly always use beards as face makeup and are either balding and/or wear glasses. They're ugly, pie-faced, opininated worthless shits and there's fucking tons of them. Basically human garbage.

>>5890887
>blk guy
>not retarded
Sorry.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.