[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgb/ thread. Too many /t/ threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1225733219412.gif (300 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1225733219412.gif
300 KB, 200x200
Every thread on page 1 is for trans.
ITT: /lgb/ thread

Sooo, I have this guy i've been hooking up with since x-mas. Basically every time we hook up he then says he isnt gay and its the last time we're going to have sex because he's not gay blah blah. But then by next friday he's chatting me up again looking to hookup.

I pretty much ignore it when he says he isnt gay because he is having sex with me, he even sucks my dick and everything.
>I've started to consider him my BF since we have sex every weekend.
>I'm bi and don't really care if he want to be discrete, I dont care if he want to pursue chicks.

Anyone have similar experiences?
>>
>>5887423
I recommend you ask him to transition. That way we can be a girl and not feel like he;s gay for hooking up.
>>
>>5887439
must not lost shit to troll...
Can't we have 1 thread that isnt all about being trans. Please? pretty please?
>>
>>5887446
Trans need their own containment board tbqh
>>
>>5887446
Honestly trannies are the worst people on the planet
Might fuck one though and then stay with them to pressure them into being no-op
I want that feminine cock
>>
>>5887423
Actually, the other anon is right, if you powder up some spiro and some estradiol (in yoghurt is great!) you could actually have him start transitioning sooner rather than later!
>>
>>5887451
this seems reasonable.
>its like trans can't use catalogue and need 11 threads saying the same thing.
>>
>>5887477
he's a latino top with a huge penis.
I dont want him to transition. You know you trans are making it very difficult for me to tolerate you.

Stop being intolerable.
>>
>>5887488
It'll shrink some one his estrogen levels come up, and Latina sissy sisters are hot AF!
>>
>>5887537
Literally kill yourself
Oh wait, you'll do that eventually anyway you degenerate tranny
>>
>>5887537
The thought of shrinking his huge penis makes me sad
>>
A trans person's guide to making non-trans threads about not-necessarily trans things that may or may not contain trans and non-trans posters:

1. Don't say anything about trans people in the OP. Don't imply it's a thread just for cis people. Don't waste words on what you don't want and focus on what you do.

2. Don't make a fuss about trans posters. Their interest in the topic may be unavoidable - they have sexualities too.

3. Enjoy your thread about (thing) as you never could had you specifically called out trans people.
>>
>>5887423
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I think I'm trans. How do I tell?
>>
This board moves so slow as is. Can you imagine how little there'd be here if T got their own board.
>>
>>5887763
Wouldn't it remain about the same? Most of the threads here are just copy-pasted from /pol/ as is. Not that hard to paste to another board as well.
>>
>>5887763
Other gay people from around the site would post here if it wasn't so infested with mtfs
>>
File: meta-chart (1).jpg (72 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
meta-chart (1).jpg
72 KB, 1200x800
That wasn't even true three hours ago. But just to be totally final, here's the last time someone bothered counting.
>>
File: meta-chart.jpg (88 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
meta-chart.jpg
88 KB, 1200x800
And here's the time before that. Do you retards ever get tired of being wrong? Ever? I'm a fucking cis dyke. There are at best two lesbian threads going on in the entire board. And you endless parade of faggots are always bitching, even though you always have the actual most threads. And you try to drag everyone else through it, too? You pretend like lesbians don't give money and boots on the ground, like bisexuals are pretenders flitting through the shadows, like everything was always all about you, all the time, forever. Only gay men are legitimate. Only your club culture has to be respected. Only you get to decide who uses what facilities, only you head charities and political organizations, and only you decide who gets thrown under the fucking bus.

I'm sick of always being left behind.

Let's discuss Drop The G.
>>
>>5887922
Honestly I'd be fine with just trannies, lesbos and bis, gays are so fucking anti-bi that i legit can't stay around their shit threads
>>
>>5887907
>>5887922
Tranny threads are too common
Trannies are the biggest minority
>>
>>5887958
Gay threads are too common
Gay men are the biggest bores
>>
>>5887922
You're calculating wrong, this thread is for instance a trans thread now and not a troll thread either, you clearly have an agenda and only look at trans threads made by trans for trans, and threads that are made about trans by not trans you call troll threads.
trans infect nearly all threads on this board.
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (39 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
39 KB, 480x454
>go on the 'no pants' metro train ride
>see cute dorky brown boy in a button up shirt tucked into his boxers
>hes got really nerdy glasses and a backpack that buckes in the front and a tie and everything
>We checkin each other out the whole time
>we end up at the same bar at the end of the ride
>he comes right up to me and says hi
>i ask if he wants to dance
>he says yes
>we dance
>thirty seconds in he goes for making out
>amazing chemistry, cant keep our hands off each other
>We go back to my friends place, end up having a threesome
>brazilian boy takes off his clothes
>hes really muscular underneath
>glasses off goes from adorkable boy to stud dude
>we see each other every week or two for the past 2.5 months
>i wanna see more of him
>hes a really poor scholarship student from brazil
>im taking him out for a nice dinner, got a reservation for sunset over looking the beach
>gonna go on the ferris wheel afterward
>ask him to be my bf

wish me luck
>>
>>5888058
The same standard is applied to everyone, shitbird. It's not an agenda. It's classification.
>>
>>5887854
Bull shit!
>>
>>5887854
Then I say more mtfs should post. Drop the G!
>>
>>5888061
Good luck! You're going to sweep him off his feet.
>>
>>5888238

thanks! i certainly hope so. its been 4 years of being single, hes one of two guys that i felt 'got me'.

he kept dropping hints, he talked about finding a boyfriend but kept uber clarifying that'd be an open relationship (is there any other kind?) so i think hes interested.
>>
File: 1245798945647.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
1245798945647.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>>5888359
Damn I wish someone would take me out to fancy dinners.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.