[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, i'm 15 and want to transistion to female due to muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Wits end.jpg (113 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
Wits end.jpg
113 KB, 500x710
Ok, i'm 15 and want to transistion to female due to muh crippling dysphoria, but australia put an age limit on hrt, is it possible for me to pass if i start hrt at 18 or should i get it illegally?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
they can't stop you from getting blockers, i don't think. just do that until then.
>>
mds if you delete this think about what you're doing and why
>>
>>5887071

You have a better chance now than you'll have at any point hereafter. I suggest you look at starting HRT now, in any way that you can. At the very least, anti-androgens.
>>
>>5887071
Enjoy your trip to permabantown
Also you should probably try to see a real psychiatrist to help you, maybe you could get some from America if you really do have GID
>>
Definitely suss out all your current options.
>is it possible for me to pass if i start hrt at 18
Who the fuck knows. Contrary to popular trolling there is no hard cutoff age for passing, though you WILL look more masculine in 3 years. To what degree is in the air.
>>
>>5887071
if you are really sure, do it know. you would regret it later on. trust me
>>
Things like 'people who transition at 20 or later are forever-hons' are just stupid /lgbt/ memes. It varies wildly person to person; some people have no hope at 14, others can still transition easily at 30. I transitioned at 20 and I'm stealth now.
>>
>>5887587
You can't argue though, that starting earlier is not always better than starting late. Being able to pass doesn't extinguish the regret of not starting earlier.
>>
I hope you get hate crimed
>>
>>5887595
Agreed. I'm stealth now, so I have no regrets about not starting earlier, but that is true. Starting earlier is definitely better, and if OP can get on something now (like GnRH agonists or something) it'd be great. Still, though, starting 3 years from now probably wouldn't be the end of the world.
>>
You have to be 18+ to post here.
Please don't try to DIY.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.