[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtf's, what is your style and why? sis here, getting started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1458246319312.png (762 KB, 668x904) Image search: [Google]
1458246319312.png
762 KB, 668x904
mtf's, what is your style and why? sis here, getting started very soon and not sure what I should go for.

i think I want to go goth, extremely cutesy or an combination of both
>>
>>5886401
Tomboy
Cargo shorts are comfy and pockets are the best invention ever, plus I don't have very large breasts so I look good in t-shirts
>>
I went classy. Always wearing a nice dress like I'm off to a smart restaurant, even to house parties where I'm stoned off my tits lol.
>>
>>5887123
this, basically. i don't want to look like a fetishist or outpace physical transition. so female cuts of clothes guys wear.
>>
>>5886401
If you're 16, you can go scene, if you're older than that, dress like a guy, like >>5887123 and >>5887135 are doing.
Once you start passing, dress appropriate for your age.

In case you need to get something out of your system, buy something cheap, and use it in private.
>>
>>5887205
>scene

meh

>dress appropriate for your age

what does this meme even mean?
>>
I'm trying to do a minimalist/androgynous/mod thing right now.
Lots of striped t-shirts and jeans in a few different color combinations. Pink/green, green/brown, blue/black. Got some white pants I'm going to break out after Easter. A scarf occasionally. Always sunglasses.
>>
>>5887222
Stripes are literally the worst for anyone. They either make you look long (vertical stripes), fat / wider and more manly (horizontal). Nothing positive about them when you should be going for shirts that nip in at the waist without a defined sleeve.
>>
>>5887222
Cam?
>>
Mtf 26yo here,
I go andro mode.
Super skinny jeans, sneakers, tight fitting girl tees, long waisted hoodies without zipper. The hoodies are horizontally striped but the darker stripes need to be thicker than the lighter stripes. Also wear scarfs or vulominous necks. Works fine.
>>
>>5887222
Peeping that cdg
>>
>>5887304
I am kind of wide-shouldered, though. I think that's why I like horizontal stripes. They make it look like it's the pattern that makes me seem wide and not me.
>>
>>5887399
CDG?
>>
>>5887399
>implying play even sneezes on real cdg
>>
>>5887381
Sounds interesting
Can you post a pic (without face)
>>
>>5887214
It means not looking like a mom who picked her wardrobe from her daughter's closet.
>>
File: me.jpg (25 KB, 285x412) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
25 KB, 285x412
Pretty much my style.
>>
I just wear lots of band tshirts and black skinny jeans... people sometimes refer to me as goth tho? Idk. Why do I dress that way? Because I cbf to actually put effort into my style.

<- Basically how I dress every day.
>>
File: autist_sanic.jpg (156 KB, 697x746) Image search: [Google]
autist_sanic.jpg
156 KB, 697x746
Comfy shit desu. Sweater, jeans and some beat to shit 10-eye docs. Well, that's what I have on now, at least. I just grab whatever and walk out with it on.
>>5887691
Sorta this too. I have band shirts and one tye-dye shirt, but other than that I have a lot of solid black clothes. I have some grey stuff too. I gotta match with my thinkpad senpai. Also, oversized band shirts are fucking radical.
>>5887135
This too.
>>
>>5887527
yea, no. looking like an old lady is just bleh

>>5887691
this...i like. converse are my favorite sneakers and i dont think i could ever give them up. though i did see some cute converse heels once
>>
I used to dress super girly with dress and all but I couldn't get used to it so now I dress very alt dark colors and long shirts, it helps because I think a lot of alt girls can be very boyish or in the middle
>>
>>5886401

Sis as in sissy?
>>
>>5889227
mtf
>>
Tfw mom pushing to buy clothing for me during my transition.

Tfw don't have the heart to tell her to stop because I don't like her sense of fashion.
>>
I mostly have ended up wearing extremely androgynous clothes, slowly switching to a sort of loose, relaxed looking girl clothes. Not cause thats what I'm into, more because I never get out of the house so why bother. Also I live in the least fashionable city in one of the least fashionable countries; plaid and rain jackets are basically haute couture here so why even bother, no one pays much attention to how I dress.
>>
>>5890045
>why even bother

because it makes you feel good silly
>>
>>5887135
To the point. Tomboy :3
>>
>>5890055
Yeah but its expensive. And my gf just broke up with me, so I'm not exactly in a great mood.
>>
File: nocolor.jpg (176 KB, 386x787) Image search: [Google]
nocolor.jpg
176 KB, 386x787
>>5886401
I decided to go full goth/various punk fashion after I started feeling better about how I looked. Mostly because I liked the fashion for a really long time and never did get to wear it as a male because I was always scared of how it would be seen socially. Then when I transitioned and my family hated me and I lost my friends it was like "Well who gives a shit now?" Really great decision too, I love the black on black drapey clothes I have and the makeup and everything. Wear what you want, just make sure you wear something that looks good. So if you want goth, research goth fashion and look at inspiration for outfits and put some together. If you want cutesy, do the same. Just be comfy anon.
>>
>>5890045
where do you live, Anchorage?
>>
File: Healthgoth.png (3 MB, 1680x2104) Image search: [Google]
Healthgoth.png
3 MB, 1680x2104
Any MtF's into healthgoth/witchhouse aesthetics ad music? It lets me get away with wearing lots of jewellery and long/loose clothing without feeling like A weirdo in girls clothing. I just can't bring myself to wear actual girls clothes still, and I'm not sure if I ever will be able to.
>>
>>5890977
Seattle. (not the city itself, one of the smaller outlying cities).
>>
File: PicMonkey Collage.jpg (758 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
PicMonkey Collage.jpg
758 KB, 2000x2000
my style is.. modernized soft glamour?? because hair and makeup are major interests of mine and i like to wear clothes that are cohesive with being very like "done." i like sheer flowy fabrics, pastels, fit & flare dresses, drop earrings, open toed heels, long lashes etc

pic is a collage i made of random shit i found that inspires me
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.