[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of Pacquiao's sons is gay. Can you guess who it is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images (15).jpg (16 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
16 KB, 384x216
One of Pacquiao's sons is gay. Can you guess who it is?
>>
The one in the pink dress?
>>
>>5886312
I'm sorry but that is one ugly chick. :( See what happens when ladyboys discourage breeding in Philippines?
>>
>>5886312

Boy in the light blue.
>>
>>5886366
Psst...
>>
>>5887755

What?
>>
>>5886312
One in blue shirt.

>>5886361
You're confusing countries. It's thai ladyboys. And that's just a stupid statement realistically speaking.
>>
>>5886361
The majority of fillipinos look kind of gross. They've always been the worst asians. Even they know it, that's why they constantly shit on their own country.
>>
>>5887951
>You're confusing countries. It's thai ladyboys. And that's just a stupid statement realistically speaking.
"Philippines is an awesome destination for finding your ladyboy love! Right after Thailand, it's in Philippines that you will find the biggest population of transgender women (aka ladyboys in Asia). No wonder why we have so many ladyboys on our site who come from Philippines. What's good with Filipino ladyboys is that they speak very good English, and have this americanised culture, which makes it easier for a western man to form a long lasting relationship with one. "
https://myladyboydate.com/ladyboys-in-philippines/

Never doubt my knowledge of chicks with the dickerydoos.

>And that's just a stupid statement realistically speaking.
>realistically speaking
I am a shitposter who has many degrees :D:D:D from the funnland school of memes and bantz :DDDD Realism has no power over me XD :D :D :D
>>
>>5888350
>The majority of fillipinos look kind of gross. They've always been the worst asians. Even they know it, that's why they constantly shit on their own country.
Poor Philippines. First they have mexican (yeah, yeah Spanish. I'm being ignorant here) names and are mistaken for mexicans, now they are uggos. :(
>>
>>5888396
They name their kids all sorts of different ones. I think Russian names were pretty popular as well.
But there's been a lot of research done on fillipinos because they suffer from some of the highest degree of colonial mentality which is why skin whitening products are so popular there.
The Spanish seriously fucked that country.
>>
>>5888350
>>5888408
>>5888396

I'm half Filipino and half Irish/English and I don't think I'm particularly bad looking. I wasn't raised in a traditional Filipino household whatsoever as I live in Georgia; practically half way around the world. I didn't have any exposure to my Filipino side and so I largely disregarded it entirely; telling people that I was Hawaiian instead due to my racial ambiguity. I'm not ashamed of being Filipino, I don't think. At least not now that I'm older but I think that there is a major identity crisis for not just Filipinos in general but particularly for those of us who live abroad.

I don't know what I means to be Filipino as our history and culture is largely based on getting fucked over by the Spanish and everyone else in the world.
>>
>>5888584
I'm the 'First they have mexican names' guy. Don't take it personally. It's just banter mate. :-)
>>
Trick question, it's Manny himself
>>
>>5886312
the one with the moonrunes on his shirt
>>
>>5888408
>The Spanish seriously fucked that country.
was it the Spanish?

iirc the US went on a killing spree among other things not long after they acquired the Philippines from Spain.
>>
>>5890327
I think the spanish were the first ones there so I'd think they'd be responsible for a lot of it. Apparently it was them that caused the filipino's to start obsessing about their skin colour and now they have an unusually large percentage of their population over there taking some form skin whitening creams or pills.
>>
>>5888350
Not all of us looks gross.
>>
Does he look like a bitch?
>>
>>5890801

What?
>>
>>5890809
Say what again.
>>
Jesus Christ they look like fucking Asian chimps, no I can't guess which one is gay anymore than I can guess which chimp prefers fucking other male chimps at the zoo.
>>
>>5896505
The kids are retarded. That's why they look like that.
>>
File: 1458277832752.jpg (31 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1458277832752.jpg
31 KB, 384x216
Is it this one?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.