[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I sure am looking forward to putting my male penis into your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (293 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 450x450
>I sure am looking forward to putting my male penis into your female vagina, I'm so glad it's not a man's anus!
>>
>>5883243
>Oh! It feels so nice on my female vagina when you insert your male penis inside!
>>
Hello, sir. I sure am looking forward to putting my female penis into your tender boypussy.
>>
>>5883243
Lmao, heteros are such squares.
>>
>>5883243
Aww you gays aren't so different for straight people after all, making fun of them among your own for cheap laughs.
Bi out.
>>
>>5883243
I bet lots of straight guys would love to fuck their gfs in the ass
It's more the girls having a problem with that
>>
>>5883335

Can confirm, sometimes I'm into the idea when I'm horny, then I'm like,

>God my dick would smell awful afterwards.
>>
File: banequestionmark.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
banequestionmark.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>5883305
EVERY DAMN TIME
>>
>>5883352
>>God my dick would smell awful afterwards.
I don't even have buttsex but you really don't know how it works do you? You clean yourself internally.
>>
>>5883243
bi guy here.

straight sex is pretty vanilla, but it's the women themselves that make it fun. Women are sexy and cute with their pretty eyes, big ol mammories to grab hold of, and you just want to please them as well as take it to them hard...

I just think with two separate parts of my body. Sometimes my cock is so hard and just leaking precum, and I desperately need to put it inside a vagina. Sometimes my dick isn't really that interested in sex but my ass is yearning to be stuffed by a big cock, so then I find a man to take care of my ass. One isn't superior to the other, just depends on what my body is craving at the time.
>>
>>5883568

Never had a reason to google it. So you're telling me there wouldn't be ass stank during anal?
>>
>>5883803
If done properly, no, there wouldn't be.
>>
>>5883335
why would you want to stick it in a shit hole when you have a hole that was designed for the purpose of taking dick?
>>
>>5883243
>A frat twink with the worst of both worlds
Have at em, hets
>>
>>5883243
>later that day, Chad asked his girl if she'd be ok with anal
>>
>>5883877
because you can and because some women have loose vaginas but tight buttholes
>>
>>5883877
There's something kinky about buttsex. It seems off-limits and that gives it allure. Plus there's pure domination involved, since it's only the guy who is feeling pleasure doing it (in straight butt sex).
>>
>>5883877
For the same reason people stick their dick in a car exhaust, in a cat, a blender and eyesockets.
If you can stick your dick in it, someone has to stick his dick in it.
>>
File: coop kun.jpg (29 KB, 375x266) Image search: [Google]
coop kun.jpg
29 KB, 375x266
>>5883305
derailed/5
>>
>>5883305
>>
File: brows.jpg (7 KB, 214x189) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7 KB, 214x189
>>5883877
same reason why butthole was also designed for taking dick

if that wasn't true, G-d wouldn't put prostate there
>>
I have a hard time accepting the fact that apparently people are actually looking orward to putting their penis into a smelly unwashed fish hole.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 1120x525) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 1120x525
>>5884150
> cat

Someone stuck their their dick in an exhaust?
>>
>>5883925
>since it's only the guy who is feeling pleasure doing it (in straight butt sex).
Completely wrong. Women get pleasure from butt sex too.
>>
>>5884204
Sure.
People even stick their dicks into other dicks.
>>
>>5883877
yeah and the ass was made to pass high volumes of shit but for some reason a dick is just out of the question
>>
>>5884214
I almost want to see a video of that happening
>>
>>5884228
Just check some hardcore site and search for "Extreme docking" or something similar.
"sounding" is a fun one too.
>>
>>5884228
http://www.xtube(.)com/video-watch/docking-with-my-bf-532485

>remove parenthesis before the .com
>happy fapping :^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.