[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with transtrenders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o3solevp3r1u1ec1zo1_250.jpg (35 KB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3solevp3r1u1ec1zo1_250.jpg
35 KB, 225x400
Pic related, but not my classmate

>teenager
>"demiguy"
>"pansexual"
>dresses like a TV character
>died hair black to look like that TV charachter
>named herself after that TV character
>can't keeps on saying that she's trans in class whenever she has the chance
>(diagnosed) autist

Fuck I hate high school
>>
>>5882744
>has tumblr account (obviously)
>>
Seethe quietly.

It's just a teen being a teen. How does it affect you?
>>
>>5882788
People are comparing us and she makes me look stupid by saying "yeah I'm trans and want to be called a boy just like Anon and I have equally as much dysphoria, go ask anon". If shotguns were legal where I live....
>>
So having to see her every single day is just fucking annoying
>>
Open criticism. Call them out every chance you get, point out that they aren't really trans.

Let me let you in on a little secret that I, as a transfeminist liberal marxist, have: we all think transtrenders are cringeworthy idiots. All of us who are the least bit leftist or liberal, deep down think of them as jokes. But we can't say anything, because that would make us transphobic! But what if an actual transperson stood up and criticised them, call them out on their bs, spoke out about how that kind of behaviour insults and hurts actual transpeople? Well, then the censorship would lift and we could all laugh at this idiots together.
>>
>>5882744
I feel that the sudden up-spike in trans people is because it's a trendy fashion statement among SJWs.

At my school there is a trans-jew, who cries nearly every day. Some guy who always draws, drew a cool lucha dor in his sketchbook, nothing stereotypical, and he got complements on is drawings. Then Trans-Jew comes over because Trans-Jew isn't getting enough attention and declares that this is "cultural appropriation, because he's white and Trans-Jew no likey", Trans-Jew's crew then all agreed with him until this Mexican girl came over and was like, "I think it's fine, I like sharing culture, that's a really cool drawing!"

I would give my left nut for a High-Res recording of Trans-Jew's face after that, you could see Trans-Jew's ideology crumbling apart and then restitches together as he turned red and left.

>Mexican girl and sketch guy now dating
>tfw will never attract a Mexican qt with mere pencil strokes

Why even live.
>>
>>5882800
Well shit.

Tell him to stop comparing the two of you. Say trans narratives are not uniform and you don't want to compare the nature and scope of your dysphoria. Just say it makes you uncomfortable, you don't want the spotlight on you.

>>5882841
I so agree with you, but this is probably more about making high school liveable than making a political statement.
>>
>>5882844
> I feel that the sudden up-spike in trans people is because it's a trendy fashion statement among SJWs

Oh definitely, trans is the new bisexual
>>
>>5882849
>Tell him to stop comparing the two of you. Say trans narratives are not uniform and you don't want to compare the nature and scope of your dysphoria. Just say it makes you uncomfortable, you don't want the spotlight on you.

I did, she still continues to do so behind my back
>>
>>5882841
Yea this, also. You can only criticize them if you have a equal or greater tumblr snowflake card to play without getting REEEEEEEEEEEEE'd by their collective. They always have a collective of mentally damaged teal hairs.

If you're a white guy all you can do is treat them normally and maybe extra nice, and then when they inevitably freak out at you because you ate a tick-tack on Tuesday before 10:05am or whatever, then everyone around will see them for what they are.

They are emotional minefields.
>>
>Thinks wanting to wear clothes of opposite gender makes them trans

>Butch dykes who think their trans just because their masculine

>Ugly bearded men who claim to be trans despite looking like an ugly guy and has fucking facial hair

Why do these idiots exist?
>>
>>5882854
This is because she's likely a trans-tention-whore. She sees you as a real trans, because most likely everyone else does too. You are likely far more likable than her, which fucks up her "erebody hates trans narrative."

She is the kind of tumblr that wants a little PC crew and she can't have you going around not being oppressed every-time the patriarchy turns the AC on or she looks bad.
>>
>>5882854
Tell her that people who call themselves are not trans because they are not transitioning, Trans is not an identity but is the qualifier to the identity. If she keeps saying she is trans just call her TransTrans and annoy the fuck out of her
>>
>>5882849
>I so agree with you, but this is probably more about making high school liveable than making a political statement.
The two coincide on this rare occasion. OP should call out the faker, otherwise this cancer speards and makes life even harder for real lgbt people. Break the cycle by breaking their spirit. And maybe jaw.

>>5882844
Do people really believe in that cultural appropriation meme in real life? I mean, it's kinda eqating culture with blood which is literally what the nazis did. Most liberals I know would agree with the Mexican girl in that it's a nice sharing of culture. But maybe I'm just lucky and know smart liberals?

>>5882854
Do it openly, publicly and repeatedly, and then report the person for transphobia and claim that they're imitating/making fun of transpeople.

>>5882860
Exactly. But them revealing themselves as children is a win in my book. Let them have their virtual hugbox for all I care. What matters is that adults irl aren't bullied into silence because the snowflakes will cry otherwise. We can't be scared of hurting fee-fees to the point that we ALLOW transphobia in a misguided effort to avoid it.
>>
>>5882871
>Why do these idiots exist?
Because the Left abandoned materialist philisophy in favour of post-modern identity politics.
>>
America seems like an another fucking planet, i still can't believe these people exist.
>>
>>5882888
They do believe in the meme. It's fun to see them sperg out, outside of their tumblr bubble.

I've seen them get mad that a half black girl was wearing cornrows, because she looked pretty much white. They are more racist than your average redneck.

I guess you can only do half cornrows if you are half white.
>>
>>5882841
You know truscum are on the same level as terfs in terms of their bogeyman, right?

You know that by not liking this OP would be truscum by their standards, right?

Commenting on it in a way that's open or aggressive is just giving them what they want: somebody to demonise. Try to do it in such a way that would leave you blameless. Say he's appropriating your struggle or whatever. Or that, by saying you're trans and telling that to strangers, he's not only outing you but not recognising you as a man or whatever. These people don't operate on logic or reason. They operate on bullying, high horsing and emotional manipulation.

How a movement both self identifies as progressive and gets involved in regressive racial politics is beyond me.
>>
>>5882844
>I feel that the sudden up-spike in trans people is because it's a trendy fashion statement among SJWs.
Also the fact that as the issue is getting more attention, more repressed trans people are feeling confident enough to actually transition. It's the same reason why there are "more gay people" today than there were in the past - the homosexuality rate hasn't gone up, but more people have come out as social stigma has reduced.
>>
>>5882844
"Trans-Jew" kills me. It sounds like they're transitioning into being Jewish. So they're taking HRT to get a bigger nose, getting a perm, practicing squinting and growing out their curly jew curls.
>>
>>5883286
Of course, but have you ever gone to tumblr?
>>
>>5883286
Yeah. That why there's a surplus in gender identities that pretty much mean cis. Because of repression. Not because of bandwagoners.

Like seriously. I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head that do just mean cis.
>>
File: tumblr_mh900lELcn1qicr06o4_250.gif (746 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh900lELcn1qicr06o4_250.gif
746 KB, 245x190
>>5882744
>Steven universa shirt
>>
>>5883409
>up-spike in trans people
I took that to mean actual trans people, not this nonbinary pish. NB is bullshit, and pretty much exclusive to transtrenders IMO
>>
>>5883383
Tumblr is literally teens being teens and it has a small enough membership that it's completely irrelevant.

>>5883439
>not liking Rebecca Sugar's wild ride

>>5883628
There is no significant spike in either, and NB is a thing that a lot of therapists recognize.
>>
>>5883669
>NB is a thing that a lot of therapists recognize.
Not in the DSM.
>>
>>5882854
People do a lot of shit behind others' backs, sadly. If you can, talk to him in private and explain how uncomfortable you are when people talk about you being trans, how much bringing this topic up again and again hurts you and tears at your mental health. Ask him politely not to discuss you behind your back, even if stuff he says about you is positive - tell him it makes you anxious and tense, that you feel your personal space being invaded when people keep discussing your gender. Remember, the guy is autistic, it might be actually hard for him to catch social clues and realise that you are not okay with what he's doing, so be as clear in your wording as possible.
>>
>>5883674
Gender isn't a thing in the DSM. If you're non-binary and have a diagnosis of GD, yes it's in the DSM (and before you say "but muh dysphoria feelz", the definition the dsm gives is mostly compatible with a lot of nb).

Before you accuse me of being a nb trender or whatever you insecure retards do with people wo disagree with you, I've gotten through srs letters the hard way and came out of it with a notorious gatekeeper basically waving me through.
>>
>>5884051

>Gender Dysphoria in Adolescents and Adults 302.85 (F64.1 )
> A. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and assigned gender, of at least 6 months’ duration, as manifested by at least two of the following:
> 1. A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics (or in young adolescents, the anticipated secondary sex characteristics).
>>> 2. A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics because of a marked incongruence with one’s experienced/expressed gender (or in young adolescents, a desire to prevent the development of the anticipated secondary sex characteristics).
>>> 3. A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender.
>>> 4. A strong desire to be of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
>>> 5 . A strong desire to be treated as the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
> 6. A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender (or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).
> B. The condition is associated with clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning.

>(or some alternative gender different from one’s assigned gender).

New ICD is going in the same direction too
>>
>>5884065
jesus I fucked the quote too >>5883674
>>
>>5882744
these are the kind of people you put in the furnace. why is the lgbt community so insane? i'm bisexual, my girlfriend is trans, and our lives aren't about pronouns. why can't they just fucking be normal?
>>
>>5882841
Nice try /pol/ but no. A few things

1) These people are completely retarded. While I don't think they're all sub 85 IQ retarded they've trained themselves to think and act like they are so they effectively are. Logic or reason or anything anything beyond emotional arguments won't work with them

2) There are two types of common defenses the collective of these retards has for logic

a) You've internalized transphobia and now you're against us i.e anything you say is invalid by default until you apologize and submit to our narrative

b) You're a bogeyman, in this case it would be the "evil, oppressive, exlusionary (GASP!) truscum" that want to even further oppress poor innocent so so so so SOOOO horribly oppressed AFAB genderqueers/transtrenders/total and utter retarded nigger faggots
>>
>>5882900
It's not America it's the entire west. America has these kinds of faggots but things are still mostly traditional on things like patriotism, nationalism, American exceptionalism and stuff like that. Whereas Western Europe, which isn't -quite- as insane as US in identity politics is under constant, massive attack on its very civilization and culture. You literally have second or third generation almost exclusively Muslim immigrants saying "UK is shit" or "UK should die" or, and this is my favorite, "UK should become Sharia" and no one does a thing to stop them or even voice a different opinion. That Turkish cunt, her being Turkish just makes the hypocrisy million million times worse, was literally calling for genocide of whites and/or males in the middle of Britain and no one did a thing until someone had to sue her and she still had massive amount of support behind her. Oh, right, and she was the fucking DIVERSITY officer on campus.
>>
>>5885842
I don't know what truscum has become now, but I know that a few years ago, it was basically just synonymous with "real transgender people" (read: people with dysphoria, not tumblr-trenders)

So the whole non-binary thing reads to me like a transphobic hate letter to actual transgender people.
>>
>>5886062 (me)
Excluding anyone who's non-binary and also dysphoric, of course. But in most of these cases, it seems like the person ends up being binary trans anyway.

Even then, words like gender-fluid, genderqueer and bigender are totally bullshit. 'Non-binary' is one thing, but I refuse to believe that your gender can change on a whim, or that you're somehow two or more genders simultaneously.
>>
>>5886062
>hurrr because they're diagnosed differently than I am it makes me insecure

Also back when it started it was about hypermasculine trans guys who insisted the only way to pass was being toxic-grade dudebros.
>>
>>5886079
Fair enough, I'm not that familiar with it's etymology.

>hurrr because they're diagnosed differently than I am it makes me insecure
More like, they don't fit the diagnosis at all, don't have any desire to take hormones or transition, and seek attention.

That doesn't make me insecure, it pisses me off.
>>
>>5886086
A lot of non-binary people actually do take hormones and get surgery.
>>
>>5886086
It makes you insecure since you're literally implying someone's existence invalidates yours, which is stupid as fuck.

Also >>5886114
>>
>>5885864
Aren't turks literally white anyway? Like the idea of turkish people not being white, where is the basis for that?
>>
>>5886159
Yuropoors can't even agree that the country next door is white as a general rule. Race in yurop works mostly like it does in South America.
>>
>>5882744
why do you get upset if someone wants to cosplay and clown around?
also dont get stuck on identity bullshit

>not true transs!
>dont invalidate my trans identity
>its my meme dont touch it

smhtobehon baka desu
>>
>>5886325
They fuck up public opinion. There's a huge difference between having a debilitating mental/medical condition to which transitioning is the only effective treatment and "I wore a tie and a skirt today so I'm genderqueer," and guess which one people think means "trans" because of this shit?
>>
>>5886325
So there's nothing wrong with someone shaving their head and eyebrows wearing a bandana going around telling everyone they have cancer? People who need chemo to treat their malignant tumors just need to suck it up and let them do whatevs, right fampai
>>
File: sO8klqW.png (262 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
sO8klqW.png
262 KB, 600x337
>>5886325
a bunch of assholes crossdressing once in a while and yelling that they'e oppressed and trans-battlestar galacticas are actually extremely damaging to actual trans people, since people will only hear about them, and not the person who went from male to female and that was that. exact same way flamboyant gays whose personality is exclusively being a fiend for dick and being an all around degenerate makes gay people look horrible to everyone else.

>>5886333
this.
>>
>>5886159
Modern far left is as racist as /pol/ and I'm not even joking. I've seen far leftists literally unironically argue Poles and Russians aren't white and I've seen them try their damndest to argue Arabs, Iranians aren't white either. That's LITERALLY /int/ or /pol/ tier racism.

It's all kinds of hilarious, though, when the far left and the far right both agree you aren't white. Finally the horseshoe theory has come true.
>>
>>5882744
>Yeah people in high school are annoying. What the fuck is new.

UNDERAGE B&
>>
nonbinaries ruin everything desu

my school's trans group is like 95% nonbinaries who never want to talk about dysphoria or HRT or transitioning or anything, just muh pronouns and trigger warnings

we've also got a clothing swap closet that people donate clothes to and the DFAB nb's take all the female clothes out of it for themselves, which really defeats the purpose. most of them are definitely not in need either, they're always showing off their expensive makeup and dye jobs and new clothes and shit.
>>
File: russian children.jpg (2 MB, 1652x1080) Image search: [Google]
russian children.jpg
2 MB, 1652x1080
>>5887353
>Russians aren't white

Ummm, I mean a lot are, but a lot of Russians are also definitely not white, especially in the Eastern half.

You realize Russia is in Asia right? There's more to it than Moscow.
>>
>>5886333
They're actually mostly invisible to public opinion.

And there are, in fact, plenty of non-binaries with official diagnosis of GD. Again you're acting as if your version of the condition was the one true version when the actual professionals who study this shit say you're wrong.

Also please, don't defend the masc4masc view of flamers. Flamers are usually actually more interesting than boring office drones who just happen to like the cock and would probably be aids riddled closet cases in the 80s.
>>
Rather let's clarify

You know when you shit on non-binaries? The typical cis normie thinks you're shitting on all trannies. Not because they're influenced negatively by the existence of nbs, because they most likely have no fucking clue that nbs exist to begin with.

Meanwhile the public view has plenty of room for "my dysphoria burns with the rage of a thousand suns" type old hons who absolutely want to make sure we understand how they're more legitimate than you.

But what about younger transitioners? Well it's not like hons control the media narrative either (Jenner aside). A kid is cute and a trans kid is a sad but adorable misguided child who really should know better. Once you hit 18 though you're on your own and like all young transitioners, only really in the media to be used as a punchline for male insecurity.

Cis normies don't actually give a shit about our internal slapfights. They can't tell the difference.
>>
>>5888866
>They're actually mostly invisible to public opinion.

No, they're not. Every time trans issues come up on a normiefag site (like leddit) the commentors spend time bashing these assholes. Every time trans issues came up in uni the professor/club leader would take a ten minute detour into how important it is to recognize non binary identities. I don't care whether or not they have dyshporia--if they call themselves genderqueer because they don't "identify" as male or female they are full of shit and basing their conception of sex off of gender role stereotypes, it's bullshit.

I didn't say anything negative about flamers, I don't know where you got that from.
>>
>>5889167
Reddit is in fact not a representation of mass opinion and has a membership that is at most 1% of the total population of the US.

You vastly overestimate how relevant this shit is. Nobody actually cares about the board wars between 4chan, reddit and tumblr. Most of the people on these sites don't even give a shit about it.

>I didn't say anything negative about flamers
Yeah that was the wrong comment.
>>
>>5883325
fucking kek
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.