[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >only 2 friends, kissless virgin, never had gf >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
>be me
>only 2 friends, kissless virgin, never had gf
>start talking about politics with a tranny on plebbit
>exchange pics after a week and talk on kik
>talk for a week on kik and then talk on skype
>following month is one of the best periods of my life
>tranny is sweetest and cutest person i ever knew
>sings my name, says sweet and cute things, made me feel desired and always tried to make me happy
>felt very happy
>planned to meet up last month
>like always in my life, my plans dont work out, she unexpectedly loses her job and has to move to the other side of her country (lived only 4 hours away before, now 12)
>doesnt feel like talking on skype anymore because shes depressed
>be patient for a month
>talk yesterday, she wants to stay friends since nothing can happen anymore with this distance
>say i cant do this, it hurts too much to pretend to be friends
>she says its than the best for both of us to move on
>say goodbye
>cry for first time in years, in my bed at 3 am

Why does everything get taken away from me? Why cant I be happy?
>>
Well. Ya used terms like "tranny".
>>
File: 1448723646336.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1448723646336.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>5882574
Get a look at this faggot.
>>
>>5882546
You sound like a good person, OP. I'm sure things will turn around, and you'll find somebody else.
>>
Man to man, internet relationships are a waste of your time and mental energy. If you do not know someone in real life - please, don't bother. Anyone I know from the internet I will keep some distance between us for the most part because internet relationships basically never work out. The distance is too much, and you are better off putting your energy into your community where there are real people around.
>>
File: 1447876550957.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1447876550957.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>5882821

I know, I never bother or try such stuff out of personal beliefs, but this time it just happened while talking. It felt so achievable and everything went perfect, and we had everything planned out to make something work. I felt so happy that I finally had something and could achieve something. And now its gone and Im terribly hurt. I knew this would happen :(
>>
>>5882853
Then let's hope you've learned something, and will not repeat the same mistake again. Gods bless and gl dude.
>>
>>5882546

Sorry for what happened, anon. What was your opinion on trannies beforehand, though?
>>
>>5883174

Carefully tolerant, but I felt uneasy about it, being afraid I would be gay.
>>
>>5883799

Wait, so you were thinking of fucking her from the beginning despite not wanting to be in an online relationship? Or at least you feared it was a possibility.
>>
>>5884118

Well we just started talking and it really clicked and it developed from that and both grew feelings, and we lived only 4 hours away. I didnt plan it and didnt really mean to, it just happend.

My conflicting feelings dissapeared mostly after I learned shes post-op (which i knew after a couple of days), but after that I was afraid of other people thinking im gay because the "well technically its really a guy yadayada". I never really cared about having sex with her, but if it happened it happened, I guess.
>>
>>5882546

I think you made a thread about this girl before, didn't you? You were mad she didn't want to talk to you, you gave her some time to cool off but she was still depressed and didn't want to talk with you so you told her your relationship would just end?

Maybe I've taken you for someone else.
>>
>>5885723

Yes thats me. I saw being angry was a bad thing from my side so I began talking again and gave her more time. But apparently she didn't see it going forward with this distance for a while and didnt want to tell me
>>
>>5882574
tranny here

what's wrong with the word?

I've never been bothered by it
>>
>>5887313
From what I've seen its basically the trans version of "nigger" perfectly fine if a trans person says it, but seen as derogatory/offensive if anybody else does.

(Yes, I know I'm a horrible person for saying the n word)
>>
>>5887380

>(Yes, I know I'm a horrible person for saying the n word)

Where do you come from, senpai? This is 4chan.
>>
>>5887415
It was a joke lol
>>
Well something happened. Yesterday night she messaged me to ask me how Im feeling and she said she felt pretty sorry and bad. I didnt expect to talk for months and was already getting over it in the evening. I was more mad with myself for being an idiot and never going outside, so I downloaded tinder and got 2 matches lol. Now we talk as friends and I show her my tinder matches, lol. But I think Ill always hope that it will go back to how it was one day.
>>
>>5882546
If it's any consolation it probably would have ended like this eventually. Getting what you actually want is never as good as you imagine it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.