[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you guys hate labels but what am I? I am a gay guy attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1454965028675.jpg (33 KB, 326x277) Image search: [Google]
1454965028675.jpg
33 KB, 326x277
I know you guys hate labels but what am I?

I am a gay guy attracted to masculine boyish guys. I act and look somewhat masculine. But sometimes I feel feminine. I get in this feminine mood where I like to act girly, shave body, sometimes throw a wig on, and at the time it all feels right. I am constantly going back and forth from masculine and feminine and I love it. Is there a word for this?

-Pic is kindve related-
>>
Genderfluid
>>
>>5881149
No such thing. Roll again.
>>
>>5881149
I don't feel female in a gender way though. I feel complete with my gender as a guy. The only way I can think of to describe it is I live on this scale. 1-10, 1 being masculine 10 being feminine. Sometimes im a 1 and sometimes a 10, or a 3, 6 whatever. The intensity of it randomly changes... I confuse the hell out of everyone and they just assume im trans... I would like to have a label so I can get people to quit feeling bad for me.
>>
>>5881141
gay crossdresser
>>
>>5881257
This.

Not everyone who likes to crossdress or crossplay is trans. Honestly, it's only natural to find it fun, right? Male clothes are so boring.
>>
>>5881966
What if you still like to be fucked and want to be the weaker person in the relationship, but still like your gender?
>>
>>5882084
You're submissive bottom boy, bruh
>>
>>5882087
Still feel uncomfortable not dressed up and passing
>>
NIGGA HOL UP IT'S OKAY

WE GOT A TEST FOR DIS

IT AIN'T PERFECT

BUT IT WILL AT LEAST MAKE U FEEL BETTER

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

[spoiler] just let me know what you get [/spoiler]
>>
>>5882267
Equally hetero and homo
>>
>>5882267
>be straight
>get non-sexual
huh
>>
>>5882267
Femanon here. Probably not the board for this... But I'm trying to figure out if I'm bi, or what. I have a boyfriend, and have always identified as straight, but now im not so sure. I got "2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual."
What is "more than incidentally homosexual" even supposed to mean?
>>
>>5882377
Technically, you can be both, if by "straight" you mean WHO you're attracted to, rather than specifying that your attraction is particularly sexual.
>>
>>5881141
Femguy/faggot
>>
>>5882580
means bi curious, or willing to experiment with another person of the same sex
>>
>>5881141

>what am i
>i am a gay guy

answered your own question mate

>BUT SOMETIMES I WEAR A WIG

so do black women.
>>
>>5882580
Female sexuality is way more fluid than male sexuality. You're a bicurious girl, which is totally normal.
>>
>>5881188
That's literally what genderfluid is. But personally I don't think it's a valid gender identity, I'd probably just say you're a transvestite.
>>
>>5881141
You are a gay guy. Not conforming to your gender sometimes doesn't mean you are trans.
>>
>>5881141
>>5882084
Then you're a sub gayboi who likes to crossdress. Seriously, it's not that complicated. Comfortable with your gender? NOT TRANS. Like only the same sex? GAY.
>>
>>5881141
Agp/ten
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.