[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he transitioned after 18 >you totally pass hon, just like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11
>he transitioned after 18
>you totally pass hon, just like a real girl
>>
File: 404797.png (218 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
404797.png
218 KB, 600x386
>>5879481
I started when I was 17, pic related.
>>
>>5880730
17 is pushing it so you're probably still a manfaced hon
anything above 18 is hon tier
>>
>>5879481
Started at 16, still turned out to be a hon
Starting early is a meme
>>
>>5880801

Starting early isn't a meme, starting "early" when testosterone has already had at least two years to work on you is a meme. 15 is the cutoff. Not OP, by the way.
>>
>>5880812
15 is like 3 years after puberty honnie
you have to start at 12 or earlier, else you're fucked and will spend the rest of your life looking like a mountain troll in a dress.
>>
ITT: memes
>>
>>5880823
>>5880838

You thought I was joking? I'm entirely serious. Twelve's certainly a great time to start, and the earliest allowed by current medical standards, but 14 is still considered early-ish by the GeMS program of Boston Children's Hospital.
>>
>>5879481
this is why I'm going to kill myself

the only reason I haven't done it yet is because it's my mom birthday this month and I don't want to ruin it forever for her

so probably around june/july
>>
Oh, you're a bully.
>>
Starting young is a meme. I started at 16 but I pass (feminine genes + Asian), but I know some masculine-as-fuck-looking guys at 16.
>>
File: image.gif (915 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
915 KB, 255x164
>tfw I didn't get a botched circumcision as a newborn
>tfw didn't get raised as a girl
>>
ehhhh... more depends on genetics. i would say that sometimes people can pass before ~23 if they are VERY lucky but ideally you need to start before puberty. 16 is nice and most people who are kinda femme can pass but even then you can be fucked.

is very person dependant
>>
>>5880852

Don't do it breh, at least try to transition.
>>
>>5880848
The meme is that you can't pass unless you start before 16.
>>
>>5881013
too late OP already convinced me.
>>
>>5880932

>tfw my parents were standing right in an abortion clinic, thinking it was a prenatal care clinic
>tfw my father was so much of a moralfag his beta cuck ass threatened to attack the doctor if he saw his face when the nurse told him where he was
>tfw I could have never experienced this mess to begin with
>>
>>5879481
>18
>Want to be a qt feminine boy
>Don't know if I want to become a shemale with HRT and shit though
>Really hesitant about everything
>Time is running out
>>
>>5881019
what if you start AT 16? do you really have to transition that early? ive seen people start in their 20s and they look fine
>>
>>5881052
Listen, motherfucker. Don't do HRT unless you want to live your life as a girl and have had crippling dysphoria, you AGP piece of shit. Just because you want to be a femmy fem andro twink fuccboi doesn't mean you should transition. You're gonna regret it because you can't pick and choose which traits you want and don't want. Fuck off, fag.
>>
How the fuck do you know you want to be a girl at age 9?
I didn't even know I was gay until like 16.
>>
>>5881076
not everyone is retarded anon
>>
>>5881068
salty hon detected
>>
>>5881084
what is a hon
>>
>>5881093
bitter man in a dress who's jelly of people who actually look like women
>>
>>5881098
oh, i see. but what does it actually mean? Hon sounds like a moba game or some shit. sorryf or asking, im just a gay cis male who went on this thread for fun. is transitioning at 18 make u become hon?
>>
>>5881063
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Everyone in this thread is saying you have to transition really young to have a chance of passing.
>>
>>5881123
It's because they say "hon" a lot.
>>
>>5881052
>literally me
>>5881068
I do want to live my life as a girl, I wouldn't say I have had *crippling* dysphoria but there's certainly some
>you AGP piece of shit
P C I e
C
I
e
>You're gonna regret it because you can't pick and choose which traits you want and don't want.
The only reason I'd regret it is if I ended up a hon
>>
>>5881076

Well, looking at my photos or my reflection always felt a bit foreign, and a bit unpleasant to me. A desire to wear girls' clothes and not really having any interest in wearing boys' clothes, there's a reluctance to it. I suddenly got anxious around the time of puberty, I was depressed for years before that. But I didn't always make the connection between these and being trans, sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't. I just felt like I wanted to be a girl since I was maybe as young as 6, I can't explain it.

>>5881123

The term hon comes from the people who it's used to describe. A late transitioner at their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond. Dresses as a woman despite having no ability to pass for one and will get mad if you call them a man (it's understandable they would be, to spend so long as a man and then when you finally try to be comfortable with yourself and hope everyone else gets the point, to still have people try to hurt you like that would feel terrible). They may dress inappropriately for their age. The hon comes from the way they end their sentences, as a term of endearment, to seem more feminine. Perhaps it was more widely used by women when they were young. The worst part is how some try to get legislation passed to prevent early transition.
>>
>>5881123
It comes from the tranny forum Susan's Place where a bunch of people who transitioned at like 40 hugbox each other, and for some reason they call each other "hon" (short for honey) a lot. So sarcastically calling an ugly tranny "hon" became a meme on /lgbt/.
>>
>>5881192
>The worst part is how some try to get legislation passed to prevent early transition.
WHY WOULD ANY TRANSGENDER PERSON FUCKING WANT THIS
>>
>>5880950
this. I started at 18 and I pass everywhere I go.
>>
File: 1433853154374.jpg (101 KB, 646x765) Image search: [Google]
1433853154374.jpg
101 KB, 646x765
>>5881209
>WHY WOULD ANY TRANSGENDER PERSON FUCKING WANT THIS

Jealousy against people who can remotely pass.
>>
>>5881192
this is why I'm going to get on hrt in tomorrow. 24 with a baby face, I think I may pass even though I'm not 12 so fuck you troll.
>>
>>5879481
FFS can fix a multitude of sins
>>
File: FFS-22.jpg (173 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
FFS-22.jpg
173 KB, 1024x598
>> needs to do better makeup though
>>
>>5881236

What did I say that makes you say that that's why you're getting on HRT tomorrow? Why are you calling me a troll?
>>
File: wg0sk8oc.jpg (288 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wg0sk8oc.jpg
288 KB, 700x700
>>5879481
I started when I was ...27.
I think I just look like a pretty boy with boobs.
A guy screamed LESBIAN! at me the other day.
I was confused by this.
>>
>>5881123
http://imgur.com/a/0VDGq
>>
meme thread of meme threads

some goys have chiseled chin genes and others have pansy ass soft face genes. that's just how it is

you could refuce the bodily hair growth you get overall by starting younger though
>>
File: Hell Has Arrived.png (333 KB, 512x812) Image search: [Google]
Hell Has Arrived.png
333 KB, 512x812
>>5881347
>http://imgur.com/a/0VDGq
>>
>>5881338

Should have started off with sucking his dick and letting him think he converted a lesbian. Would have boosted his ego and you would have gotten some free dick.
>>
>>5881347
90% of those are from /r/transpassing aren't they
>>
>>5881347
Some of them pass as ugly-ass women, to be fair
>>
>>5881417
no
>>
>>5881417
this desu. people act like all cis women are anime characters are something. most of them are ass ugly as anybody
>>
>be 22
>men, including ghetto thug types, hit on me after hearing me talk and in plain lighting
>would pass really well if my ribs weren't huge but still seem to pull it off with mildly flattering clothes unless someone's transdar is good
>still stuck with tranny bangs until I get brow and chin ffs
>>
>>5881438
>2 yrs hrt
>>
>>5881417
maybe with the exception of voice and body
>>
>>5881445
Possibly
>>
>>5881445
Don't really have a whole body shot and some of the fatties really pass, they're just ugly. It hides all the bones.
>>
>>5881034
just try it out for a few months first and see how it effects your brain.
>>
I started at 24, what happens if I don't make it and I detrans after 2 years on HRT? Will I permanently be stuck looking like a weird androgynous man or will I go back to what I looked like pre-hrt?
>>
>>5882385
You'll keep much of the breast development, and *may* not regain fertility. Otherwise, you'll be back on the man-track in short order.
>>
>>5881338
>A guy screamed LESBIAN!

>things that didn't happen

lesbians dont get hassled like that
>>
>>5881220
i can completely see the man in her face and i bet her voice as well
>>
>>5882401
Its mostly angry white former kkk member republicans where I live who raised their kids as neo-nazis. The other population is mostly hispanic and theyve never yelled a gay slur at me ever.
>>
>>5881068
LOL I bet I pass better than you ever will even though I'm a cute always-submissive always womanly tom... boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 666x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 666x559
>>5879481
Started hormones at 16.

I could've started at 14 since that is when I came out, but I waited like a fucking autist.

Now I can't pass because of brow ridge and forehead.

Killing myself soon desu
>>
has there ever been somebody who started transitioning under the age of 5? I could only imagine how perfect they came out physically, even if their mind didn't agree with having such a body.
>>
>>5882443
Instead of killing yourself, save up for FFS
>>
>>5882404
For a fat lump of shit your standards are far too high
>>
>>5879481
>tfw 20
>tfw I could prolly pass without hrt rn but I'm also 5'9
>just starting
fuck it why didn't i start at 16 or 17 when i was shorter
>>
Being trans is a meme, and most of you will lose your shit once the thrill wears off
>>
>>5882447
Anyone parent that does that to a child should be jailed for abuse
>>
>>5881236
20-25 is fine especially if you look like a baby face.
late 20s is pushing it and 30+ youre fucked unless you have godtier genetics and/or a fuckwad of money to spend on surgeries.
Thats why 30+ is considered a "hon" here
>>
>>5880932
this tea bee ache
>>
You know, a lot of TERFs and transphobes like to say it's the trans community that's responsible for all the teen suicides and that the rhetoric we spout warps their impressionable minds only to worsen their mental health. I used to think that was bullshit but now I think they have a point. I mean, just read this thread. You have a hive of mentally unstable trannies telling each other that if you didn't start hormones before puberty you will never pass and might as well kill yourself. It's insanity. How do you guys expect anyone to accept and support you when you can't even do that for yourselves?
>>
>>5882700
5'9 is a normal female height. My mum and several of my friends are 5'9.
I'm 6'1, I'm fucked. I'd cut off my left arm to be 5'9.
>>
>>5882443
Great edit
>>
>>5883022
except the people doing the bashing itt are obviously /pol/faglords and hateful used up terf roasties

keep trying though
>>
>>5880730
>>5880792
>>5880801
>>5880812
>>5880823
can confirm. i'm the manliest trip on this board, yet was on blockers just before 18. age is a meme.
>>5883022
it's more muh genetickth than age though. i'm p sure that there are a few people knowingly over-exaggerating the start before x or ur a hon meme
>>
>>5882447
>>5882721

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

It's unclear weather or not he ended up so fucked up because of being forced to be a different gender, the fact that his psychologist made him fuck his brother or because he was relentlessly bullied throughout his life, but this guy ended up fucked up thanks to some awful parenting. Like why would you even have your child circumcised that way in the first place?
>>
>>5883585

>why would you even have your child circumcised at all

FTFY
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 666x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 666x559
>>5883230
>>
>His mom didn't inject them with estrogen 3 months into pregnancy
>Came out of the natal phase with their genitals intact
>Still doesn't pass
>>
>>5881220
i'd blow her

>>5882451
rekt
>>
File: BiuDd3wIMAA9XBg.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BiuDd3wIMAA9XBg.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>5882700
Domino Presley started at 20 and she's a goddess.
>>
>>5880823
>puberty at 12
Not if you're not a burgerlard, fatass
>>
>>5882904

I think it's more like "aich", isn't it?
>>
>>5885732

You know fat slows down puberty in boys, don't you?
>>
>>5885732

Are you talking 'bout 'Murrica or just fat people?
I was a relatively fat 'Murrican and my balls started dropping at fuckin' 8. It was a confusing time.
>>
>>5885732
i'm canadian and started puberty at 11.
>>
>>5885726
>>5885726
Seriously makes me want to kill myself. Life is just so fucking unfair. I hate seeing people who started at same age as me and just got everything and are so blessed it's not fucking fair
>>
>>5885928
>Life is just so fucking unfair
yes it is.
>>
This whole tread is trolls.

I know I am later to the game but starting at late 24 and feeling great. People can still pass in general up to 30 and sometimes even beyond!

Also the thing to remember we didn't choose this life. We are all ourselves. Education was shit for our generation when it came to sexuality. Future generations will definitely be transitioning sooner and sooner.

As mid 20's-30's average for transition for the current generation is about average. Its the best we can do. Life is what you make it and choosing to transition is choosing to make the most of your life. Don't let negative transphobic shit wads try and take that away from you.

People are bored. When they are bored they go on boards, and troll for lulz. They know transgender people are a vulnerable demographic.

These same people posting shit about some of the transwomen they show are likely majoritly neck beard land whales trying to feel good about belittling/bullying someone else they think is lower on the totem pole.

Trans men and women deal with lots of shit in life. shitpost threads like this are part of that. If you an hero because of this thread your a worthless faggot not worthy of life.

Instead be a life loving faggot! In honor of St Pats find dat lover on the other side of the rainbow.
>>
>>5881068
>You're gonna regret it because you can't pick and choose which traits you want and don't want.
What would be traits people don't want?
>>
>>5881347
So many tragedies.
>>
>>5886092
suprisingly i read in that transfit thread that some mtf's dont want to be (skinny)fat and that they'd prefer more prominent abs despite most cis women have (skinny)fat tummies
>>
>>5882768
thank you babyface, going to the clinic tomorrow morning. so nervous. 24 btw but I look young.
>>
>>5886036
Underrated post, thank you for making me smile tonight.
>>
>>5879481

bully
>>
>>5886213
>look young
>24
Kek
>>
>>5879481
I have never seen a passing transgender.......

They all stand out.....
>>
if i started on my 18th birthday but i took the pills before the hour i was born did i start at 17 or 18
>>
>>5887581
did you look anywhere besides www.tophon.com?
>>
>>5887630
Yeah, I've been on 4chan for 8 years now and I've seen my share.

The only ones that "pass" are under the age of 18.
>>
>>5887627

I would say at 18, senpai. An hour isn't going to make a difference. Even if it were the day before, I would say, "a day before 18" instead of 17.
>>
>>5879481
While I agree that starting earlier is loads better, the determining factor in passing is genetics before age. I started at 22 and have no issues passing physically or voice wise. The only reason this happened thiugh is because of genetics, I hadn't even really gotten into puberty by the age of 21, my doctors wanted me to go on testosterone shots, I never grew any facial hair or body hair. On top of that I have a baby face/feminine face probably due in part to looking more like my mom and the fact that my dad has a super baby face (half japanese). It really just seems to me that genetics is the determining factor, not age.
>>
>>5881063
This thread is just memes and depressed hons making generalizations because things didn't work out for them.

It's mostly luck. Some 16 year olds are already fucked, and some 25 year-olds won't have much of an issue.
>>
>>5887581
>t. mangie
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.