[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a guy keeps making a lot of sex jokes in male company at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x1136
If a guy keeps making a lot of sex jokes in male company at the workplace (but never to the women) is that a cue? I have absolutely none of this gaydar thing.

Could there be another homosexual at my workplace?
>>
>>5879465
What kind of jokes? A ton of cooks at my work make the crudest, gayest sex jokes but they're all married to women.
>>
>>5879586
Gay jokes. He'll come to the break room and complain about being sore and ask one of the forklift drivers (male) to massage his thighs, and get asked whether he'd like a happy ending too, and it's just down from there.
>>
>>5879625
Mmh, if you make that kind of joke to women it could be construed as sexual harrassment. Because there's (presumed to be) a sliver of real intention.

When it's gay jokes, there may be a sliver of real intention, but the plausible deniability is that much stronger.
>>
>>5879465
Straight guys do lots of homoerotic shit. It doesn't mean anything.
People don't make jokes against women anymore because it's basically borderline illegal, it can seriously ruin your life.
>>
>>5879465
>is that a cue?
no.

Just suck his dick and see how he responds.
That's a cue.
>>
>>5879465
You can't make sexual jokes at work when females are around. They'll think you're sexually harrassing them 99% of the times
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.