[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to move to Canada for a while (Halifax, Nova Scotia specifically),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1450089845291.jpg (42 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450089845291.jpg
42 KB, 800x800
I have to move to Canada for a while (Halifax, Nova Scotia specifically), but I'm MtF (2 in HRT, so not very noticeable yet) and I was wondering if it's actually an accepting place to live or not. I come from Mexico City so anything would be better I guess, but I was curious.
>>
I've been to Halifax. It was great, but trannies are not so great. They'd still love you though.
>>
It's like anywhere; trans/homophobia definitely happens. It's mostly accepting and nice there tho.
>>
its pretty much rural canada, expect rednecks but slightly more liberal. youll be fine
>>
>>5878952

I live in Halifax anon, send a message to my email in the line and iol tell you more about the city.
>>
>>5879666
>Satan lives in Halifax
I'm not surprised
>>
Never been to Halifax but know a lot of cool people from there. Maybe all the cool Haligonians leave and you're moving to a town of bores?
>>
Overall everywhere in Canada is pretty accepting compared to most countries. There isn't a large amount of hate crimes and I don't think we've ever had issues with things like people denying you service and stuff.
I'm in the prairies which is probably worse than Halifax and it's still pretty accepting.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.