[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tuck-manga.jpg (392 KB, 1200x1680) Image search: [Google]
tuck-manga.jpg
392 KB, 1200x1680
how the fuck do you tuck to wear a bikini or something super tight, but still be able to pee?
i use a gaff for the day to day, and that works fine, but i need a way to keep everything back.

when using the gaff or taping in the past, the biggest problem i have is things slipping and not staying TIGHT, i can pull it back and hold it tight enough that it looks like I have a pussy but i can never get it to STAY that tight
>>
>still be able to pee

Not possible
>>
>>5877509
Bring more tape with you, in case you have to pee.
>>
>>5877509
what?

like you take it off to pee right?

do people just pee right into whatever is jamming their dick down there?
>>
>>5877709
This. You'll have to un-tuck and then re-tuck.

Or just make sure you pee before going out and keep off the fluids.
>>
>>5877509
PrincessJoules did a video on that. She's transgender aswell, but is also post-op. She also shows a picture of her tuck. The tape she recommended was sports tape, which you can buy on amazon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AtO_OqwgVNk
>>
>>5877993
High femme Asian women are weird.
>>
File: 4336115.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4336115.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>5877993
>making dicksucking jokes targeted at the viewer all the time
Is this targeted at straight crossdressers or something? Gross.
>>
>>5880012
its to be funny
>>5877768
>>5877709
but i've heard about people tucking with tape, getting a super flat tuck, and still being able to pee

but i've never been able to get someone who does that to tell me about it
>>
>>5877728
i take off the gaff to pee
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.