[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn it all of a sudden I have the urge to be a girl again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_npsnc7Quoa1st2trho1_500.jpg (55 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npsnc7Quoa1st2trho1_500.jpg
55 KB, 499x750
Damn it all of a sudden I have the urge to be a girl again.

Must repress these thoughts and live a normal life.
>>
Just become a girl. If you're lucky and turn out semi cute and are in a relative accepting environment its honestly totally worth it.
>>
>>5877319
im 26.

too late
>>
Same, been repressing it for a long time. I know i could pass, but my voice would give it away instantly. Also, where i live it's social suicide.
>>
>>5877396
Where do you live ?
>>
>>5877073
just be a cute faggoty boy with boobs senpai, it's way easier and takes the edge off the dysphoria
>>
You don't need to be a girl.

Nobody needs to be anything.

We're all just carbon.
>>
>>5877500
>>5877356

This. You may never look fully female but being a feminine boy is nice too. Assuming you have the confidence and style to pull it off.
>>
>>5877500
I wouldn't say get the boobs becaus ehtne people will think less of you but being feminine feels very liberating.
>>
>>5877073
M A S T U R B A T E
Seriously, don't listen to these trannies, HRT will turn you into a tranny no matter what, just fap
>>
File: Stefonknee-walking-sm.jpg (238 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
Stefonknee-walking-sm.jpg
238 KB, 2000x1125
>>5877356
See you in twenty years anon
>>
File: 1458005219130.png (167 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1458005219130.png
167 KB, 500x737
>>5877511
Some carbon finna kill itself unless girl though
>>
>>5877356
I started hrt at 25 and I was pretty damn manly, I doubt you are more manly than I was.
>>
>>5878320
OP actually wanted to hear something motivating. None of your horror stories.
>>
File: %22Minor%22 - right.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
%22Minor%22 - right.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>5877511

I used to console myself with that when I was in middle school. But go ahead and be a insignificant albeit miserable pile of carbon, while others can be insignificant and happy piles of carbon.

>>5878319

>iktf

>>5878320

Yet you call yourself a hon regularly. Can you ever get your story together?
>>
>>5878313
Lol as if mastrubating will work forever. It really only gets worse. And honestly you don't realize how much hidden dysphoria you actually have until it's gone. Imo it's either you transition now and have a ok ish chance of passing or you continue to mastrubating it away until you snap and go full Catlyn Jenner.
>>
>>5878437
>Can you ever get your story together?
I am not a hon, I just don't look good. But that doesn't mean hrt doesn't work
>>
File: Lost.jpg (113 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
113 KB, 1366x768
>>5878313

Agreeing with >>5878454

>implying the masturbation doesn't just become an empty act when you go on long enough
>implying that point where fantasies aren't enough to make you feel feminine and you start wanting something in the real fucking world isn't one of the most depressing feelings you can have
>implying it isn't that emptiness that drives you to take HRT, not someone trying to "convert" you into being a tranny

You wouldn't be fantasizing about being a girl and having a boyfriend if it weren't something you actually wanted in real life.
>>
>>5878478
based post
>>
>>5877356
post pics
26 is late but you can still pull it off if you look at least somewhat feminine
or you can wait another 20 years and turn into a susan
>>
>>5878478
Seriously. Mastrubating is just a physical outlet for your desire to be a girl because you can't do anything else right now. You know what's an even better physical outlet for your desires? Taking hormones and transitioning however far you feel comfortable. Living as the cute androgynous thing I've become has done an amazing job in regards to easing the stress I felt over being ugly and mannish. It's also almost entirely replaced those overwhelming sexual urges I used to feel cause I have other real life outlets for expressing my femininity.
>>
>>5877073
>>5877396
It can definitely be very hard depending on where one lives, their body and expectations, self-awareness etc. It's each one's choice what to do (or perhaps when to do).

Personally as it got more and more unbearable for me to be a man I've been coming out as a girl more and more. First in safer places (then the world).

It's not like life gets magically better, but it sure feels good to fight to be myself.
>>
>>5877073
Normal lives don't involve repressing that kinda shit. Checkmate, closet-case.
>>
>>5877073
What's wrong with girling, OP?

Life only becomes normal after you start living.
>>
>>5879647
not OP but I'm in the same boat.
I'll never be a real girl, just a mutilated chemically castrated imitation.
I'll never have a vagina, best I could hope for is a surgically created gash which looks shit and brings with it lots of pain and the possibility of never orgasming again.
I'll never be pretty, with my huge long man face. Even FFS wouldn't stop me looking like a tranny.
I'll never be cute, with my 6' stature.
I'd never be accepted by my family, my friends, the world at large... I'd be an ugly tranny freak.
I'm into women, so my dating pool would go from 'straight women' to "dykes who don't mind dating trannies" which is basically 0% of the population. I'd be guaranteed to die alone.
Being a guy sucks but it's better than that hell.
>>
>>5879745

>I'm into women, so my dating pool would go from 'straight women' to "dykes who don't mind dating trannies" which is basically 0% of the population. I'd be guaranteed to die alone.

Do you actually date or have sex with women? If not, then transitioning won't change anything.
>>
>>5877073
How about instead of being an internet-addicted recluse you go associate with normal people and get a job that's productive and fulfilling so you don't degenerate further into these delusions.
>>
>>5878437
>But go ahead and be a insignificant albeit miserable pile of carbon, while others can be insignificant and happy piles of carbon.
you mean up until they kill themselves after realizing they've ruined their bodies to play along with hedonistic delusions?
>>
>>5880392

Their body was already ruined before they started transition. The truth of the matter is, they only realize it once they've begun transition and see how little it can do for them now that male puberty has done its work.
>>
>>5880428
>now that male puberty has done its work.
Oh yes, because natural body processes are so evil, Nature is wrong- and also very evil.

It's not the individual who is wrong and deranged, it's nature and their body, right?
>>
File: 12.jpg (96 KB, 1141x717) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
96 KB, 1141x717
>>5880463

Oh, of course nature is right 100% of the time! Look at me, being such a stupid tranny! It's not like nature fucks up regularly, you know, with 361,000 births occurring every day around the world, and the statistics saying such a number is sure to have thousands of deformities! And it's not like some diseases or conditions are acquired in life later on either! It's wrong of us to invent medicine to try and work against all of nature's beauty too. Truly, there's something wrong with all of us, not just trannies, to be bothered by nature's fine work.
>>
>>5880349
I'm currently single, but I'm not a virgin.
>>5880463
The brain is also natural. Everything is natural. The word is pretty much meaningless.
>>
>>5880526
That ugly deformed monster died within hours from his birth. People with non-life threatening deformities, though, normally work fucking hard to learn to coexist with their condition, to accept their limits and do with what nature gave them. Unlike trannies.
>>
>>5880824

>That ugly deformed monster died within hours from his birth

Wow, senpai.

>People with non-life threatening deformities, though, normally work fucking hard to learn to coexist with their condition, to accept their limits and do with what nature gave them. Unlike trannies.

Surprising you think so in one way, unsurprising in another, considering the efforts so many MtFs go through to live as and become men. So many who become fathers, executives, academics, soldiers, weight lifters, and the list goes on. Then they find it really doesn't work and they've felt just as badly as they always have, if not worse. By the time they realize that suffering wasn't necessary and they could've just let themselves become what they always wanted to be, they had fallen for your stupid meme long enough that they fucked themselves over for life. You know that 41% attempted suicide statistic? How does it make sense to have these people cripple themselves as people and give themselves various psychoses by living by what their genitals say because apparently they're less deranged and unnatural that way? There's no treatment for being born without arms. There is a treatment for being born with a preference to be the opposite sex, and whether it fits into your deontological moral faggotry or not, it gives the best result over your "solution", when given at the appropriate age. It's not something that needs to be coped with because nothing can be done.

Do you admit nature and what it does are not inherently good?
>>
>>5880824
>to accept their limits and do with what nature gave them
You're right, that's why Siamese twins are never separated... people born with missing limbs never get prosthetics... people born deaf never get cochlear implants... people born with certain types of dwarfism never take hormones to allow them to grow to a normal height...
Oh wait.

If an issue can be corrected, or improved in any way, then it should be. This is what transgender people do.
>>
>>5877073
Keep in mind you'll always be a man no matter how much hormones and surgeries you get, and you have a 20% chance of fully passing. Even if you fully pass you can't escape your maleness if you try to have relationships with other people.

In all there is no point in "transitioning" other then curing a mental illness, and even that can't cure dysphoria, what does is the moment you've accepted your body and yourself.

>>5877356
Seeing your age you also most likely have AGP.
>>
>>5880349
but there is still a decent chance

>>5879745
too real
>>
>>5881725

If you're comfortable being with them as a man. Otherwise, there isn't.
>>
>>5880382
I study graphic design full time and have a part time job.

It helps but sometimes the thoughts come back.
>>
i know your feelings op
i wish i wasn't like this but there isn't a whole lot I can do
>>
>>5877073
It may come an go, but if you have, it's for life.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.