[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Feelings Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jar-jar-binks.jpg (278 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jar-jar-binks.jpg
278 KB, 500x500
>Be me
>move across the country for school
>meet beautiful boy in the dorms that takes unusual interest in me
>start hanging out every day shooting the shit
>find out about his girlfriend
>feelsbadman.jpg but what can you do
>keep getting closer
>back massages, "ironic" hugs and the like
>really really like this kid
>girlfriend dumps him
>he's super sad and stuff
>comfort him
>few days go by without hearing from he. Get worried
>Not answering texts or calls
>knock on his door after class.
>hear shuffling and belt buckling from more than one person inside
>opens door
>with two guys
>my heart explodes
>find out later he'd met them online and they're from out of state.
>confess how I feel.
>says he never wanted to hurt me, didn't know I was gay
>we kiss and fall asleep together
>next day we spend the night together
>sexytime ensues
>fucking awesome
>later he tells me he's not sure if he could be n a relationship yet.
>understand
>later find out he continues with one of the guys from before
>they start dating long distance
>find out whenever they see each other, they get together with any motherfucker they can find on grindr. Anyone but me.
>ask why
>says internet guy feels insecure about him being with me knowing that we're best friends.
>doesn't want to hurt internet guy
>apparently gives no fucks about hurting his closest friend

Feels fucking bad, man. Feels really fucking bad.
>>
>>5876853
That's rough. Honestly, doesn't sound like he's the best friend in the world. I'd think about cutting ties.
>>
Fuck that guy, OP..
>>
>>5876907
Would that I could, would that I could. ;)
>>
>>5876853
I don't mean to sound crass, but it sounds like he just isn't that into you. The way you frame the story makes it sound like you got cheated out of being with this guy, like the Internet person came along and stole him from you the way Bowser steals Princess Peach, but that's not how it works in real life. It is a painful thing to hear, and I hate having to say it, but what you have to realize was that it was his choice not to be with you for whatever reason it may be, not the other guy's. The grindr stuff sucks even more, but that's their choice as well. If that is upsetting you, the only thing that really makes sense is to break things off with this guy. And it sucks, believe me I've been in this type of situation before. The only place to go is forward.
>>
>>5876940
Unfortunatel words of wisdom.
>>
>>5876853
Wow, OP. That sucks pretty bad. It's interesting how much friendship dynamics change when sex is involved. If you were straight and your friend was a girl, I'm willing to bet you would have let things get so out of hand. But because he was a guy, you kind of put yourself in the friendzone without realizing it.
>>
>>5876964
would not have*
>>
File: tumblr_mbhaa4IpZd1riuajgo1_1280.jpg (197 KB, 1001x1420) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbhaa4IpZd1riuajgo1_1280.jpg
197 KB, 1001x1420
>tfw small dick
>>
>>5878453
Actual small or slightly less than average small?
>>
>>5878506
5'5" Length, 5" Girth
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 276x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 276x200
>>5878512
Literally nothing wrong with it, lad.
>>
>>5876853
did you tell him that hurts? tell him that hurts. if it hurts too much to hang out with him for the time being, tell him that, and tell him if he decides he wants a relationship with you, you'll be there, at least until you say otherwise (e.g. if you get over him, find someone new).
>>
>>5878518
while we're having opinions on this, how important is girth with gay men? I'm around 6.5" in length, but more like 3.5-4" in girth. It's been a while since I measured girth accurately, because I'm not proud of it. Literally every single guy I've hooked up with has been bigger than me. My dick is practically useless with experienced women.
>>
>>5878662
I can only speak for myself, sucking a needle dick isn't as much fun but for anal I'd much rather take a dicking from someone with below average girth than above average.

Just hit that prostate.
>>
>>5878761
well, I guess that's relieving. but guys are so much better at oral.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.