[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I become trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Illuminati-Logo.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>pic unrelated
MTF curious here.
I have failed at getting a GF in my life, constantly called a girl in public, have long hair, and already pretty passable even in boy's clothes; no gender dysphoria though and I have thought it might be nicer to be a girl than a boy before.
Should I just woman-up and take HRT?
>>
>>5875653

depends. first and foremost, post pics. would you be able to get the income to get that penis removed?
>>
>>5875665
>depends. first and foremost, post pics.
B-but anon-san I'm s-shyyy..
>would you be able to get the income to get that penis removed?
Honestly if I do MTF I don't know if I want my penis removed.
>>
>>5875653
HRT might be something worth looking into (especially if you don't want to become more masculine as you age) but it will probably make you infertile and may kill your sex drive. Although since you say you don't have dysphoria you're probably not actually trans (or maybe have a weird idea of what dysphoria is) but you could always be a femboy.

>>5875665
You don't need to get SRS to be a trans woman. Plenty of them don't get it.
>>
>>5875681

>san

were a lot closer than that buddy.

>im shy

good, then just let us dictate how to live your life wihtout even having aa single clue on whether or not it'd be a good idea. thats much smarter.

>i dont know if i want my penis removed

then you wont erally be a girl, you'll just be trans, and no matter how much you whine otherwise, your dating life is gonna be even more hell then it is now.

are you even attracted to dudes mate?
>>
>>5875687
Well I do sometimes fantasize about being a girl and sometimes I feel weird in my body.
>>5875697
>are you even attracted to dudes mate?
Yes I am.
>>
File: 1410632543866.jpg (274 KB, 1000x1293) Image search: [Google]
1410632543866.jpg
274 KB, 1000x1293
>>5875687

you dont, but OPs claim is it would be nicer to be a girl. kinda hard to do when you have a legitimate penis. sure you might pass casually as a bland girl but its going to make your dating life certainly more hell than just being a pretty boy.

>>5875716

>yes I am

then why not just be gay? being gay is infinitely easier than being trans.
>>
>>5875728
>then why not just be gay? being gay is infinitely easier than being trans.
Because I would find it weird to be dating a guy as a guy, it just seems off to me, nothing against gays but I just don't think it's for me.
>>
>>5875748

>id find it weird to be dating a guy as a guy
>but not weird pretending to be a girl while growing boobs but keeping my penis whiel attempting to date men in a playing field that isnt really trans friendly

solid logic bro(sis)
>>
>>5875765
P-pls no bully...
>>
>>5875790

your either trans or you're not. explore if you want. but to sit here and be like ' should i be trans cuz being a boy is hard LUL BUT IM KEEPING HTE PENIS CUZ THAT WONT MAKE IT HARD TO PASS' ur not really doing urself any favors
>>
Don't go on hormones. You're a confused depressed kid not Trans.
>>
File: 1420522639960.jpg (206 KB, 558x1280) Image search: [Google]
1420522639960.jpg
206 KB, 558x1280
>>5875830

>you're a confused depressed kid
>not trans

pick one and only one
>>
>>5875830
But I'm not depressed.
>>
>>5875681
Don't be a retard, going mtf will not make you want to remove your penis. But if you won't use it you will lose it dude.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.