[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for MTFs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: DDAe9m5.jpg (297 KB, 1325x2000) Image search: [Google]
DDAe9m5.jpg
297 KB, 1325x2000
Why do you fags take the hormones for months and then get the fake boobs?
Why not just get the fake boobs and then the hormones?
I really would like to know.
>pic related,
>MTF pre-HRT with hot tits and passable
>>
>>5875396
why would you do that? that's retarded
>>
>>5875432
Explain why what I proposed is retarded please.
>>
>>5875396
this is how getting this pre mones would most likely work out
>get implants
>start hrt
>watch implants wandering off the sides or meet in the middle due to all the extra tissue forming on your chest
>>
How does /pol/ even manage to breathe? God damn.
>>
>>5875396
you grow tits on hrt... so yea
>>
>>5875452
you would look like a man with boobs if you got implants pre hrt.
your pic is not pre hrt. not with that cheek fat.
>>
>>5875396
Yeah, you grow them naturally while your on HRT
>>
>>5875396
Two reasons.
1. If I got tits right now, I'd look like a fucking man with tits. Google Brian Zembic to get an idea, I can't even wear makeup or female clothing or whatever in public because I don't pass and would be seen as a freak. Most trans people don't actually transition until they're a while on HRT.
2. Any silicone that goes in right now is gonna get pushed out the way by natural breast growth. That would not look good.
Why the fuck, OP, would *anyone* do it the way you described?
>>
>>5875396
Your picture is far from pre-HRT. HRT isn't just for boobs, it does everything from fat redistribution to skin texture. Also, some don't need implants after HRT. For some just HRT will give them enough that they don't want implants. Why the fuck you judging?
>>
>>5875624
I have more cheek fat than her and I've NEVER had estrogen. (apart from what males normally have anyway)
Are you retarded or do you not understand that people have different genetics and therefore different fat distribution?
Or are you mad that some men make cuter girls than you would even if you had estrogen for 5 years? Aw, poor hon.
>>
>>5876387
Oh, and skinny/short, so assblast yourself even harder, ya bitter hon. saged
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>5876387
>>5876394
underage faggot

You dont fucking get implants and then take hormones.
Your flesh would grow in horrible grotesque fucking ways.
You should have a basic understanding of physiology if you werent 12 years old you stupid fucking kid.

You modify the skin naturally and polish with the blade not the fucking reverse. You dumb mother fucker.
>>
>>5876387
Yes, exactly! People have different genes and do not pass before hormones, so they just look like a man with tits. Also a lot of trans people have to still be able to go out in boy mode and that won't work if they have a pair of double d's on their chest
>>
because then they can grow all fucked up. Its like deciding the color of someone's foundation before knowing the color of their skin.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.