[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1431188867537.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
1431188867537.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
Long I know but help

>be male
>as a little kid (3-6 years old) complain about not being a girl
>found toys for boys boring and would love to play dress up (makeup included) with female friends
>forget about that after a while
>convince my parents to let me have long hair
>as a teen would occasionally wear girl clothes and makeup
>could pass as a girl with no problems
>had no issues wearing boys' clothes or being referred to as a boy though
>in fact always identified as male
>as puberty's and growing older's effects became noticeable on my body I stopped dressing like a girl in public because I didn't look good and it was hard to find girl clothes my size anyways
>still occasionally do it when I'm at home
>dont get pleasure or anything out of it, they're just clothes to me (dresses are comfy as fuck)
>learn what AGP is
>but I never got any sort of arousal by dressing or thinking of me as a girl so I don't think that's it
>when horny I sometimes reach for my dick but sometimes I reach for my perineum where a vag would be
>don't even notice I do this most of the times
>I'm gay and I much prefer topping because being a bottom never felt good for me
>never felt any sort of dysphoria at all
>have a fixation for androgynous looks but it's not sexual. I'm not attracted to feminity or the idea being feminized at all
>sometimes I'm naturally masculine, sometimes I'm naturally feminine
>I don't feed the need to transition nor I would want to go through it
>I dislike snowflake labels but as much as I hate to admit it I feel like some of them apply to me
>then again lots of them are so vague that they may apply to most people anyways
>I'm male, I know I'm male and I don't think that feeling feminine from time to time makes me female or not male
>>
>I'm male, I know I'm male and I don't think that feeling feminine from time to time makes me female or not male

Congratulations, you are a cis, gay male, who enjoys some crossdressing on the side.
>>
>>5874772
what makes you think you are trans?

yeah, every mtf knows that they are born male. how do you feel about your male body? any things you dislike/like?
>>
>>5874772
>I don't feed the need to transition nor I would want to go through it
Why the fuck are you posting? I could understand if you weren't feeling dysphoria and weren't sure about transition, but you're telling us you *don't want to transition*. How the fuck can you be transgender if you don't want to change your gender? That's the whole fucking point of being transgender!
>>
>>5874829
chill out. dysphoria is vaguely defined so i don't trust people to know if they have dysphoria desu. not feeling the need to transition is common for trans people who don't accept themselves yet.
>>
>>5874829
honestly it's not so much "I don't want to transition because I rather stay male" but more like "I don't want to go through the process of transitioning because I don't feel the urgent need to but I still feel comfortable in women's clothes and feel like a woman sometimes."
>>
>>5874940
OP? why do you not answer the other questions in the thread?
>>
>>5874940
Oh I see, that is different then, my apologies.
>>
>>5874772
Not trans FOR SURE
>>
>>5874980
because the only other questions are these >>5874819 and I don't know exactly what to answer

>how do you feel about your male body?
I don't think much about it during my day

>any things you dislike/like?
Like:
Hair
Stomach
Waist
Butt

Dislike:
Chest
Legs
Butt crack hair
>>
>>5875175
Here are the diagnostic criteria
http://psychcentral.com/disorders/gender-dysphoria-symptoms/
>>
>>5875175
you're giving me nothing to work with here. chances are very high you are not trans if masculine characteristics of your body don't give you considerable discomfort.
>>
>>5874772
cis people usually don't question whether or not they might not be cis
>>
>>5874789
acknowledging biological reality doesn't make one not trans though

oh nevermind saw >never felt dysphoria
ok then you're right
but i think my point is still useful
>>
>>5874772
>Never felt any sort of dysphoria
>I don't feel the need to transition
Not trans
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.