[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le Ebin Strawpoll Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Pic related is ongoing - http://strawpoll.me/7088439/

Discuss, post your own polls, etc.

Gotta say, so far I'm surprised by the number of trans people saying they wouldn't want their dysphoria removed and to live as their birth sex comfortably. Can understand it a bit more with sexuality, especially the masterrace, but yeah...
>>
>>5874357
I don't want to be a cis guy though. I want to be a cis girl.
>>
>>5874365
Sure, but if you didn't have dysphoria, you wouldn't want that, right? Unless there's additional reasons other than dysphoria as to why you want to be a cis girl?
>>
>>5874357
MtF and if you asked me pre-transition I would've said yes. But now that I'm post-transition (hormones, social transition, srs, etc) I'll stick with being a tranny.
>>
>>5874380
What if it also undid all of that stuff? Basically making it as if you always were cis?
>>
>>5874372
not them, but i dunno, it's kind of such a huge part of my personal identity that i would essentially be a whole different person...which might not be a bad thing, but still feels kind of uncomfortable
>>
As a man or as a woman, I don't care. I just want to feel like the skin I'm wearing is mine.
>>
well i've just gotten to the point where i don't have that much dysphoria anymore. so if i suddenly felt like a guy i'm guessing that would mean i'd suddenly have a LOT of dysphoria.

regardless though i don't think i could be the same person i am if you took away the fact that i'm transgender, so if i took the pill i would be left trying to figure myself out all over again -- which is something i'd rather avoid if i can
>>
>>5874357
Uh, bodily autonomy is kinda a negative right and all. If someone doesn't want to be physically masculine then you and the state shouldn't force that on others or use scifi to take away their agency.

Pretty sad you see wasting tax payer money on some fictional mind control Ray a good idea desu
>>
Do I get to be young again?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>5874384
>>5874357
>boys looking like girls
>a bad thing
Faggot
>>
>>5874384
Still no. My dysphoria has been cured through transition so I'd have no reason to.
>>
File: biscum masterrace confirmed.png (88 KB, 1800x1400) Image search: [Google]
biscum masterrace confirmed.png
88 KB, 1800x1400
Updated graph. Perhaps as one would expect, it looks like people are much more willing to rid themselves of dysphoria than to change their sexuality.
>>
>>5877494
Although one of the more interesting features would appear to be that AFAB trans people (FtM and AFAB-tumblr) are far more willing to do away with their trans-ness than AMAB trans people (MtF, AGP and AMAB-tumblr). Interesting.
>>
the thought of taking a pill that would make me fully male made me cry why did you do this to me
>>
>>5874556
Those hands look like something out of a horror flick or Tim Burton film.
>>
Tfw no penis enlargement pill, cause thats what i want. Bi male btw.
>>
>>5877497
Their surgical options are basically trash. Mtfs at least have something that looks right and functions okay at the end of the line.
>>
>>5874357
> MtF -> Cis (YES)
>MtF -> Cis (NO)
Way to try to skew the results.

Most who said yes probably just wanted to be cis female.
>>
>>5877494
No, because you basically asked trans people if they wanted to be cis of their desired sex, and lots of them answered yes.

You're retarded, honestly, to the point where you should kill yourself.
>>
>>5877611
>>5877613

Possible, also could be most who said no did so before it was magicked in that this pill would also reverse physical transition
>>
>>5877613
>>5877611
Well, the FtMs seems to grasp it just fine.
>>
>>5874357
>>5877494
>afab tumblr much more willing to be normal than amabs

I guess natal males got the AGP option so it filtered out the actual meme snowflakes, leaving "afab meme gender" as a more of a catch all option than "amab meme gender"
>>
Any tranny that would turn down being cis for their birth gender is ducking insane.

>but I wanna be a giiiirrrl

Well you wouldn't any more, would you?
>>
This poll is confusing. In my current state of mind, where my target "gender" is female, I'd like to be a cis female. If by the power of magic this can happen, and all the people I know only know me as female instead of my former male self, I'd do it. But what this poll says is that you can alleviate your GID by being "cis" of whatever sex you currently are. (e.g. if your sex is male, your gender is in tune with your male body, and thus no GID.) But again, in my current state of mind, in my bias, I can't help but want to be cis, yes, but female. I don't really see myself being a guy. But yes, generally, it'd be great if the trans thoughts went away and I was fine in my own skin.
>>
>>5877920
If you would want to be cis of your birth sex, you're probably not trans, just a fetish.
>>
>>5877959
It's not wanting to be the same gender as your birth sex, it's wanting to want to be the same gender as your birth sex.
>>
>>5877971
Which is the same thing.
>>
>>5877920
Femgen here, why look ugly and cavemanish?

Even if you aren't trans, there's still a benefit to their meds. I don't see why in your ideal world everyone has to look like a gorilla?
>>
>>5878112

lol enjoy your ED
>>
>>5874357
>>5877497

>Autogynephiliacs who would not want to get rid of their autogynephilia and become cis men

For what purpose?
>>
>>5878334
Exaggerated bullshit, at most it's very minor shrinkage. And there's now new stuff like caultide that leaves your dick and nads untouched.

It's well worth staying a qt twink. Will pill pop despite not being trans.
>>
>>5874380
>>5874850
Agreed! Pre-transition I would've said yes to a magical dysphoria curing pill, but I've already built a life as a girl, my dysphoria is gone, I have a bf and a great career... suddenly changing back into a guy ( >>5874384 ) would ruin my life.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.