[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heteroflexibility?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 1001x195) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 1001x195
what are your two cents on it?
is it a thing?

personally im pretty sure its real considering what goes on in prison or ships at times
i also consider myself straight but had an exception and dated a girl for two years, but im ace and never fucked if that matters
>>
Don't like the wanky name, but yeah I'm pretty sure it's a thing.

In truth I guess a lot of people who consider themselves heterosexual (or homsexual) are technically bisexual. People seem to think bi implies an equal attraction to both though.

It's the people who would be a 1 on the Kinsey scale for example. They could live their whole life without ever having to address any slight homosexual tendencies they have unless they're put in a strange situation like prison as you mention, or same-sex boarding schools and the like.
>>
So, basically something between 0 and 3 on the Kinsey Scale?
Why wouldn't that be a thing? Sexuality is fluent, not clear cut. It's our desire to belong somewhere that makes us invent all these terms, where one starts and the other stops - in this case between bi and hetero - is difficult to define clearly and impossible to tell for any individual.

Fuck, why do you even care?
Do you need to update your Facebook status?
>>
>>5873703
The definition says it. It's basically being bisexual but still having a much stronger preference for the opposite gender, to the point where a person would only occasionally or situationally feel the urge to have sex with someone of their same gender and even then never of never experimenting with it because they basically don't need to.

I think it's pretty much the same as being bisexual but for those people that term may be too strong, since they don't feel actively attracted to the same gender.
>>
File: 1416383783132.jpg (477 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1416383783132.jpg
477 KB, 5000x5000
>"He was, let us not forget, almost incapable of general, platonic ideas. It was not only difficult for him to understand that the generic term 'dog' embraced so many unlike specimens of differing sizes and different forms; he was disturbed by the fact that a dog a three-fourteen (seen in profile) should have the same name as the dog at three-fifteen (seen from the front)."

— Jorge Luis Borges, "Funes the Memorious"
>>
>>5873703
It's a dumb word, but it explains something.

There never has been a sharp line between gay and straight. Under special circumstances you can see why someone might swing the other way.

I'm mostly 95% gay but if I was stuck on an island with a hot female model and we had to reproduce the human species, I wouldn't make much of a fuss about it.

You find the opposite is often true with straight guys. Maybe they wind up in jail or otherwise stuck in a room with another guy, and after a while, they realize that men can have really nice fuckable asses, or that it's better than nothing.
>>
op here
everyone i know has mixed feelings about it, more or less leaning on it being tumblr bull
i wanted to know how others thought if it
>>
>>5873703
It's an end run around the bisexual tag. Bisexuality is highly looked down on by straights, gays, and lesbians.
>>
>>5873703
I thought it was called "prison gay".
You get lonely and find romantic/sexual interest in people outside your normal range because shit isn't getting better anytime soon.
>>
File: kinseysmall1.jpg (16 KB, 167x231) Image search: [Google]
kinseysmall1.jpg
16 KB, 167x231
nobody's entirely straight or entirely gay

you'd know this yourself if you left your house more often
>>
>>5873703
>heteroflexible
Jesus fuck just call yourself a bisexual and say you have a preference for the opposite sex
>>
File: 1404865165590.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1404865165590.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
Sure, whatever. I'm still not going to date anyone attracted to women in any degree.
>>
I'm gonna let you in on a secret.
Straight boys say shit like "because of prison!" "Because of stationed overseas military!" "Because it's college!" "Because of baseball team bonding!" "Just fraternities joking!" "Just growing up!"

... But they do gay shit everywhere. I mean, when you got 5000 different excuses and situations that result in gay activity happening, it's a pretty safe bet you can't stop the gay.
>>
>>5873703
Basically it's a 1 on kinsey scale, still bisexual.
>>
Hetero people might fuck with the same sex but won't love you so it's just empty.
>>
>>5873703
*Bisexuality
>>
I think this explains my situation. Sometimes I like to fuck guys while being in a relationship with a girl.
>>
>>5873703
>heteroflexible
That's just a nicer word for biscum.
>>
>>5874294
>>5875998
>>5877277
>>5877791
They're top-tier heteros, not bi.

Stop scaring them away.
>>
>>5877805
They're just normies who fantasize about a ride on the wild side, but when actually given that chance they're pussies and pull out at the last moment.
>>
>>5874321
No straight guy says that outside of your head
>>
File: 1449224110773.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1449224110773.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
It probably shouldn't be used seriously, I mean people are just gonna think you're a fag anyway. If your interest in men is that insignificant you may as well just call yourself straight, otherwise you're just gonna be leading on a bunch of hard gay dudes who think they have a chance with the hot straight acting bi dude. I've had this happen to me a few times with online friends because they assumed I was significantly bi cause I fap to traps.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.