[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to commit suicide and every night this feeling gets stronger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: img6.jpg (469 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
img6.jpg
469 KB, 1080x1920
I want to commit suicide and every night this feeling gets stronger and stronger. It's a long story on my life but the simple version is I was homeless for the second time not too long ago last year. I was in Iowa and I attempted to commit suicide. My parents denounced me and after I was released from the hospital I lived in my car for about a month untill I used that last bit of money I had to come down here too Alabama. This is the only state I had friends in cause I moved so much in my life. I cam down here and a previous friend let me stay for a few weeks untill they got upset over a game of bingo I won they took me too that I didn't want to go to. They eventually got very pissed off cause they were compulsive gamblers that I left to not make it any worse. I went to another friend who took me in. From there I got a job working in a pharmacy making decent money trying to pay rent to them. Untill they wanted more rent I couldn't afford then I left to go somewhere I could. I came to where I am now. They seemed like nice people but they have some issues with me (nothing illegal I want to add. I'm not someone who does drugs or steals). They have been uncomfortable with me for a while and they just told me tonight that I need to be gone in 15 days. I have no friends, no family, and no one too talk to. I called the suicide line but it's always busy and if someone answers it's someone who doesn't care. I have worked so hard to just get to where I am now. And I have also just recently found out I have Asperger's. It has just been enough.
>>
I don't have anything but they car I am driving and some clothes. And I worked so hard just to keep that. I dont know what to do and want to give up. But I keep thinking about how hard I have worked to go just this small distance. But I don't think I can anymore. There is so much in my life where I tried so hard but got virtually no where. I have been raped and beaten and even more then that. I am constantly depressed and paranoid and what can go wrong next cause it usually will go wrong. I just have this urge to end it all but this small tiny piece of hope that maybe one day I will have a normal life. Where I can have friends and a real relationship with people who like me for who I am. But even I dont like myself. I don't know if I am going to go through with it or not tonight and don't know if anyone will read this long post but I just don't know what to do. If I don't go through with suicide what do I do? Where do I live? What will happen to my job? Will I become that lonely person I think I will become constantly in the back of my mind. Is my future worth living through?
>>
My number is 8105130668. I hope no one thinks I'm trolling but I'm not. This is real.
>>
Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you take that picture? Love the scenery.
>>
I was depressed and homeless so I went to Australia and started living in hostels. I think I'm healing now.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.