[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesgen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: AlphaGo-chan.png (568 KB, 1244x1600) Image search: [Google]
AlphaGo-chan.png
568 KB, 1244x1600
Lesbian General: Android waifu edition
Would you an android gf? How about a VR gf? "tfw no gf" will become a thing of the past!

Outdated os:
>>5867980
>>
File: yui.jpg (337 KB, 1366x727) Image search: [Google]
yui.jpg
337 KB, 1366x727
>>5872558
I watched SAO for the first time recently. I was left pining about living in such a world.

I'd love to experience it with a girl. And maybe have an AI daughteru that has all the best things about kids and none of the awful things about kids.
>>
Why are so many lesbians working in unemployable fields? I mean is it just me or why STEM-lesbian are such a rarity? I want to get a decent life after college and have a partner with equal income level. The English litterature degree isn't really going to bring bread to the table in the long run. If arts and stuff are your thing then go for it, but I'd like an engineering gf or something similar.
>>
>tfw you would enjoy dating sims to fill the gf-shaped hole in your heart, but even the lesbian ones are pedoshit
>>
>>5872631
I would have guessed that there are a higher proportion of lesbians in STEM relative to the general population. The problem is surely that most people in general are in unemployable fields.
>>
>>5872631
Statistically, lesbians are over-represented in male dominated careers, like mechanic/military for example.

But, there's also a tendency for gay people to go into jobs that require social awareness, I guess because of the how this specific climate has treated gays.

See: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2016/01/18/there-may-be-some-truth-to-the-gay-jobs-stereotype/
>>
>>5872631
Joke's on you, I'm not falling for the college meme!
>>
I'm a short boyish seemingly straight but bi cis-male, but in my teens and a year ago have i had three lesbians crush on me? i'm not trying to say i'm that attractive nor the opposite, but why would this happen, do lesbians date guys sometimes? Sorry if this sounds cringeful or stupid, i honestly am curious about this. Are lesbian women attracted to men who are confused about their gender?
>>
>>5872697
how will you survive!?
>>
College is for normies.
>>
>>5872726
By being a part-time worker who stays with my parents until I'm in my 30s.

The shame may or may not drive me to suicide.
>>
>>5872739
What will you do in your 30s?
>>
>>5872631
>>5872645
>>5872665
Yeah, in my personal experience women in STEM are gay a lot more often than they are in the general population (myself being one example). I'm sure there's more lib arts total, but that's how the general population is. That's why STEM pays well, because most people don't go into it.

I have noticed that STEM gaymos of all genders tend to avoid the QUILTBAG social stuff and the lib arts ones tend to go all out and devote themselves to queer theory and a bunch of social causes. If you're running in ~*queer*~ social circles you're going to meet more English/Cultural Studies types.
>>
>>5872759
Use the money I've saved to study something worthless or start a business. I could probably start the business sooner, I guess, just whenever I gain the money.
>>
I don't need college.Or a job.

I'm going to WRITE A BOOK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....aaaa....
>>
>>5872739
>The shame may or may not drive me to suicide
America is so weird.
>>
>>5872780
That it is, anon, that it is.
>>
>>5872767
A business! That sounds exciting. What kind of business were you thinking of starting?

>>5872776
Have you started?
>>
>>5872786
Selling cookies, which I know is pretty cliche, but I'd just sell them locally and what not. I could get started now but my kitchen isn't up to code, so I'd have to raise money for that first.
>>
File: whatisthisflyingwater.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisflyingwater.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>5872789
Anon-san, I wouldn't care if you're living with your parents if you're a good cook.
>>
>>5872795
I'm not perfect but I'm pretty decent at cooking. Haven't gotten any complaints of food poisoning yet!

It would be nice to have someone to cook for, just for the sake of practicing cooking different things. When I cook for myself, I don't branch out much.
>>
>>5872789
It's always good to start a business. I say go for it Anon! If that's what you want to do there's nothing to stop you.
>>
>>5872801
Thank you for the encouragement, anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>5872800
Reminds me of Baked By Melissa. And they're apparently doing well. Make unique recipes and I believe in you!
>>
Does kat.cr look weird to anyone else or is it just me?
>>
>>5872804
Just checked their site out, those cupcakes look delicious! I actually worked for a cupcake shop for a little while, it was a great experience.

>Make unique recipes and I believe in you!
I'll do my best, anon!
>>
>>5872697
New personal favorite.
>>
File: 1451818172514.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1451818172514.png
537 KB, 692x577
>Would you an android gf? How about a VR gf?

I'm a 23 year old virgin. At this point I would date any girl.
>tfw finally given up my high standards for girls.
>>
>>5872916
you make that sound like you're a dude.
>>
>>5872922
I don't see how?
I'm a 20-something virgin and my standards for gf material get lower every year. It's actually kind of a relief.
>>
I would like a gf. I really would. I need cuddles and hugs a lit. I'm too cuddly for my own good. Problem is that I'm going to get q degree in another country and that basically ruins it. I have way too many goals in life to let some relationship ruin it. Well necessary ruin it but I just don't want to love someone and do idiotic decisions where I have to sacrifice my future. I know that I'm overly emotional sometimes and I hence I'm in this problem. I want someone close to me but I cant handle a relationship because I'm moving away. Somebody would get hurt.

What do to /Lesgen?
>>
>>5872954
Hook up with someone who can work from anywhere, like a freelancer or someone who works for an office with lots of international branches.
>>
>>5872954
Date someone where you're moving to, date someone who can be as mobile as you, become a world-over heartbreaker.
>>
>>5872999
As much as I'd like to leave one morning with leaving only a "Love you but sorry my love"-letter behind, I could never libe with it ;___;
>>
>>5872922
Dudes aren't the only ones desperate for a girlfriend.
My standards for gf material then:
>tall
>/fit/
>college educated
>similar sense of humor as me
>similar hobbies as me

My standards now:
>not super fat
>has a vagina
>>
>>5872935
I'd rather have standards and be alone forever than date a tumblr landwhale or a political lesbian and be with someone "just because". Plus I can't touch or let myself get touched if I don't love the person.
>>
>>5873004
Just do casual hook ups and be very clear and open about your situation with the women before you hook up with them.

God, why do millennials suck so badly at having basic communication skills.
>>
>>5873010
I still have some standards, just not too many anymore. I still wouldn't date a severe tumblrina, a polilez, a landwhale, a Sarah Palin fan, or a lez who looks like a teenage boy. But whereas initially I only fantasized about hot chicks, now it's more average/mediocre-looking women with good ~personalities~. Shit's weird.
>>
>>5873011
I think you missed the part where she was worried about her own potential for emotional involvement. Also didn't really sound like sex was a primary objective.
>>
>>5873007
I fit your present standards desu
>>
>>5873040
Sex is nice but I require other things from a relationship. Hook-up cuddling just isn't the same as in a relationship. So I don't know what to do. Probably just cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>5873019
>now it's more average/mediocre-looking women with good ~personalities~
It's called not being an idiot anymore.
>>
File: 1452322287791.png (58 KB, 213x181) Image search: [Google]
1452322287791.png
58 KB, 213x181
>>5873086
Do you?
ay bby u want sum fuk?
>>
My right shoulder blade hurts. :(
Someone massage it for me.
>>
>>5873181
No, you deserve suffering.
>>
>>5872780
Why is this not shameful, as another lost American?
>>
>>5873131
I'm with the people who say date someone mobile. Or you could concentrate extra hard on your education and just work on making friends and schmoozing and shit.
>>
>>5873138
No, it's called moving past your prime and lowering your sexual market value
>>
>>5873200
>sexual market value
What kind of fucked line of thinking is that. You may as well be posting on /r9k/ about the ladder theory and how appearance is all that matters.
>>
>>5873193
How is it shameful? It makes a lot more sense than living alone, especially anywhere with high cost of living.
>>
>>5873200
Lesbians aren't men who fetishize 16-year-olds even when they're over twice that age. A lesbian's prime is more like 30-35. A 30-something lesbian could easily find a college girl to date if she wanted, but women seem to prefer to date their age or older usually.
>>
>>5873216
I'd date a college girl if I had the chance and if she didn't turn to be a dick craver.
>>
>>5873229
I have a crush right now on a cute 45-year-old lesbian who looks 35. She actually prefers younger and would date a 25-year-old like me.

But she's also normie4normie and I'm just a NEET. :(
>>
>>5873238
>normie 45 years old
But at least she's a lesbian. I have yet to meet a lesbian who's into the same things as me and not confused about her sexuality.
>>
>>5873213
Just because it makes sense doesn't make it less shameful. I don't consider it shameful on an individual level so much as I do consider it shameful on a societal level (like you said, the cost of living ect) , though the manifestations of degeneracy are as bad as the causes of it.
>>
>>5873216
As a lesbian at the ripe age of 24, I think I understand your first point. However, regardless of sexual preferences, biology is biology, and youth is enjoyed for its offerings, things age just doesn't have. Women do indeed date their age or older, mostly on account of the emotional maturity they can get from older ones. If you could find a tight 17 year old who had a good head on her shoulders and was actually a lesbian, you'd fucking hit that shit in a minute.
>>
>>5873263
Ah, the struggles of being a young lesbian. Most women don't seem to know wtf they want sexually or relationship-wise until they're at least 23.
>>
>>5873272
>23
I hate that age. Every girl who was more or less into me was that age. And they also were straight.
>>
>>5873271
>If you could find a tight 17 year old who had a good head on her shoulders and was actually a lesbian, you'd fucking hit that shit in a minute.

Hay-ull to the no. A 17-year-old who is mature for a 17-year-old is still 17 and inexperienced in life. Young people in general are dumb and naive. Look at all the millennials who turned supporting Bernie Sanders into a cult.

And I'm hoping you mean tight body 'cuz....
>>
>>5873271
>biology
>offerings
>tight
The point? I'm not going to go full "you sound like a dude lolololol", but that's the kind of bullshit I expect from sad /r9k/ virgins who see the world through a incredibly narrow and dated (like 19th century dated) point of view.
>>
>>5873285
Actually being a mature 17 y.o. is hell. I was always the mature one. I had responsibilities, more intelligence and I was better in literally everything than my class mates.

Also I was treadfully lonely because there was a "wall" between me and my contemporaries. In college I found out that I was still too inexperienced in life for my good.

Besides, keep up the sports and eat well troughout life. That means "tight" body every age.
>>
That's a gynoid, op.
>>
>>5873331
Maybe it's an AtG.
>>
>>5873333
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANSSSS

I asked last time and only got joke answers. Tell meeeeee. UD is no help.
>>
>>5873331
It's a cute girl. Nothing else on this planet matters but cute girls.
>>
>>5873377
Android to Gynoid. It's a joke on Male to Female, a concept known to trigger lesgen really hard, especially kek which then goes berserk and calls everything a rapist MtF even her fucking cat. A year ago this "you sound like an MtF" shitposting was so bad lesgen was barely usable. I'm playing with fire here while mocking shitposters. Also brace for the inevitable "MtF detected" as a reply to my post, of course.
>>
>>5872631
STEM lesbian here. Going into general bio though so I'll probably have trouble finding a job compared to other STEM majors.
>>
So kek is like this forum's dysfunctional bubble
>>
>>5872631
>>Tfw when I'm 21 and within the next 4 years I'll be making 250k a year and then at some point if I REALLY want to push myself, it could be anywhere from 600k - 2.7m a year by the time I'm 30
>>Tfw will get to be my own boss and work and take vacations whenever I want next year
>>Tfw I will build my own house and can do a majority of the work on my own with friends and family for less
>>Nothing was ever handed to me accept hands on training with minimum pay since I was getting paid with experience more then anything throughout the years that I stuck around for throughout all the bullshit and long hours but it's worth it
Going to college doesn't make you intelligent, and it doesn't always mean you're going to get a job after you graduate. It's how you use the tools you've been taught and your flexibility in multiple fields that'll make you rich. The more knowledge and mastery over skills you've learned is the more money you can make if you work hard enough. You might not be doing exactly what you want all the time for work, but at least if you're capable of doing another job, then having a home, food and your bills paid that's better then being a starving artist on the street whining that life isn't fair.
I can understand people wanting to do their dream job but sometimes it's just not practical in the long run. Everyone else is lining up at the gates of hell burning with student debt wanting to be an English teacher behind everyone else. And only a few actually make it.
I wouldn't mind a gf with lower income then me, but I'm not going to spoil her or pay her way through life. And it's really easy to please me with simple things like making me food or just a random make out session "Because I love you" since I grew up poor as shit. So the thought that counts means more to me then some expensive purse or jewelry.
>>
>>5873553
What job are your working on to make that much money?
>>
>>5873553
working hard is really hard tho, I'd almost rather be homeless
>>
>>5873593
Plz no. Homelessness means some of my taxes must be spent on you.
>>
>>5873614
Probably not, I doubt we're in the same country.
>>
Yo folks, got a strawpoll here that could be interesting.

http://strawpoll.me/7088439

(cis here means as in being comfortable with your birth sex, e.g. mtf -> cis would be mtf to cis male)
>>
Do you have hairy knuckles, lesgen?
How long? Do you do anything about it?
>>
>>5873652
what does the afab amab shit mean
>>
>>5873658
amab -> ask me anything babe
>>
>>5873658
amab = born with a dick
afab = born with a vag

not interested in the politics, it was just the first concise term I could think of in my head to separate them, don't give a shit about any of them just think the info is interesting.
>>
>>5873652
Honestly, I only said 'no' because I didn't go through all of this sexuality and gay rights shit and angst throughout my life for no reason.

Otherwise I might pick yes b/c small dating pool = tfw no gf
>>
>>5873553
Are you hot? If yes can we fugg?
>>
>>5873652
Gotta say no. Highlight of my life and why I'm emotionally stable is because I have nothing to do with the opposite sex.
>>
>>5873652
Strawpoll is not rigorous or functional. When will this stupid fad die? It's not like it's the only free survey site that requires no accounts.
>>
>>5873846
http://strawpoll.me/7089284
>>
Just discovered the L Chat, and it's worse than this general; I didn't know this was possible.
>>
>>5873950
how is it worse?
>>
>>5873954
Well, to begin with, it managed to have a terrible reputation all over the internet, which is quite a feat when you consider no one cares about lesbian discussion sites and they're usually as interesting as a dating site plus conversations about everyday life. It's truly incredible.
>>
>>5873965
It only has a bad reputation among bis and trans and the PC crowd
>>
>>5873553
>I wouldn't mind a gf with lower income then me, but I'm not going to spoil her or pay her way through life.
Dammit
>tfw no sugar mama
I don't even want extravagant things, I'm just so overwhelmed with being paid $10/hr and trying to survive.
>>
>>5873996
When I graduate I'll take you as lover. I'll give you enough to not worry about paying bills and regular sex.
>>
File: 1426955854080.jpg (182 KB, 399x1024) Image search: [Google]
1426955854080.jpg
182 KB, 399x1024
So hey, I'm the anon who had the appointment with her doctor yesterday to talk about anxiety and depression.

A couple of anons were really helpful and kind, and I just wanted to say thanks, if they're here.
Helped me keep it together so I could actually go in and sit down and tell her that I was almost entirely broken and had no idea how to stick myself back together.

I've got a number for the local psych clinic, and a prescription for anti-depressants now.
Who knows, maybe I can finally get out of this.
So yeah, thank you lesgen. You're the best.
>>
>>5874025
Take care of yourself, love. Every now and then we do have a moment of surprising use.
>>
Lesgen, when do I ask a grill I'm hitting it off with over OKC on a date? We're only a few messages in but it's obvious we have hella shared interests and shit.

All the dating guides say do it early like 3 messages in or so, but that's for dudes, I dunno if it's different for dykes.
>>
>>5874025
Good on you!

Personally, I had to try five different meds before I found the right one, but it was worth it in the end.
>>
>>5874045
I say just ask for a date when you want to ask for a date. Having rules is silly.
>>
>>5874030
Yeah, I love this thread, despite the constant trolling.
And I'll try to!

>>5874052
Thank you. I kinda hope I dont have to cycle through that many, but even if I do, at least its steps forward now instead of just the constant holding pattern ive been in forever.
>>
>>5874045
Yeah, it's different with dykes, after two messages you should start talking about where you can put your toothbrush next time to come to see her.
>>
>>5874065
>implying the second message isn't when you start planning the honeymoon
>>
I realised I had basically seen about zero movies with lesbians in them, so I went ahead and started dling Bound and Imagine Me and You. Anybody got any recs?
>>
anon to mothership
I'm back again after yet another few hours with our new group supervisor

why is she so mesmerizing when she isn't really stereotypically beautiful?
why do I hint others about it by calling her cute?
why do I suddenly start thinking about how she would look without her uniform and have to look away?
why am I crawled up in bed wishing I could be close to her just once?
why is she like 15 years older than me?

>tfw crush: impossible
>>
File: k-on-08-k-on-8-mio-in-maid.jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k-on-08-k-on-8-mio-in-maid.jpg
103 KB, 640x480
>>5874017
You're making me blush! I'd happily take care of everything at home. I'd make it up to you.
>>
>>5874178

Kyss Mig
The World Unseen
The other lesbian movie by the same director with the same actresses that isn't The World Unseen
Loving Annabelle if you like age gaps
Carol
But I'm A Cheerleader
Fucking Amal
And my favorite lesbian movie, Concussion.

Avoid the shit out of Bloomington. It's so bad I feel an active desire to warn you.
>>
If I were in charge, every lesbian would get a lunchbreak specifically for eating pussy.
>>
>>5874300

Id vote for you
>>
>>5874300
I don't even get bathroom breaks. ;-;
>>
I meant Elena Undone, I've never actually seem Fucking Amal.
I don't know why I always get those confused...

Also: I hear Fingersmith and The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister are both good. Gia was popular back in the day.
>>
>>5874309
I'd work for her.
>>
>>5874309
Thanks, if my run for president doesn't work out (my plans for systematic genocide could be a tough to get through congress), then I'll begin my own startup company. Catered pussy breaks, the finest local selection.
>>
>>5874330
>>5874334

Well then I guess that's that settled.
>>
>>5874178
Saving Face
D.E.B.S.
>>
File: tumblr_o180ureIrl1um0skbo1_500.jpg (50 KB, 473x709) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o180ureIrl1um0skbo1_500.jpg
50 KB, 473x709
Does anyone else here go on lolcow? It's female oriented, plz lesgen replenish our ranks, we are being overrun with r9k robots. We need more people to post kawaii recipes and fashion.

lolcow dot farm /g/
>>
>>5874386
I haven't been on there in a year, and it was only for /pt/
Time to check that shit out.
>>
>>5874178
>>5874324
>Elena Undone
Anybody see any of the other films by Soul Kiss?
http://soulkissfilms.com/
A Perfect Ending (2012)
Anatomy of a Love Seen (2014)
Raven’s Touch (2015) iTunes US & Canada only sofar.

>Gia
By HBO Cinema
Good movie, but they didn't get the intensity of her mood swings, and masculinity strong enough. The scene where they have her going to Studio 54 in a sparkly gown, she should have been in vintage men's clothing.
>>
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I AM OFFICIALLY 18 AND CAN POST HERE!

Hi.
>>
>>5874482
GOLDSTAR
O
L
D
S
T
A
R
>>
>>5874482
> I [...] CAN POST HERE!
As if it was a good thing. But happy birthday!
>>
>>5874484
YES
E
S

>>5874485
It'll be fun I think at least maybe.

Thanks, it's been pretty good so far, I skipped school and bought a laser pointer.
>>
Hello, naive straight man here, a friend told me lesbians don't like ducks at all, is that true? Honestly I find it hard to believe.
>>
Why would you need a laser pointer?
>>
>>5874513
I like ducks but I'm always afraid of getting bird flu from any kind of bird poop.
>>
>>5874514
I'm going to blind airplane pilots or play with the cats.
>>
>>5874475
Yeah, I saw the first two and desu they weren't very good. I found A Perfect Ending to be super awkward and cringey. Anatomy of a Love Seen was slow and kind of blank, but at least the blonde was well-cast. Both movies suffered from being overly serious and mired in angst without giving you enough character development to actually care about said angst.

Raven's Touch looks like it could be better, though. I liked Tracy Dinwiddie and Dreya Weber in the lesbian roles I've seen them in, so I'll check it out.
>>
>>5874513
I fucking love feeding ducks, but stupid aggressive geese are always getting in the way.
>>
>>5874513
Ducks are assholes. If they weren't occasionally decent for eating, I'd purposefully engineer a virus and release it into migration lanes. Can you imagine the trial? I'd be a legend.
>>
File: 1335189467742.jpg (11 KB, 235x292) Image search: [Google]
1335189467742.jpg
11 KB, 235x292
>>5874529
>18
>this stupid answer
Please don't come whining here when you'll probably want to suck a dick.
>>
>>5874598
Fuck off, kek. You don't like the social contact anyway, why do you bother?
>>
>>5874539
Yeah geese are a fucking plague, god damn.
>>
>>5874598
;-; Rude, cats like lasers.
>>
>>5874612
Don't bother, kek is like a poltard but instead of raving about niggers and jews she raves about dicks.
>>
>>5874620
And mtf.
>>
>>5874620
But also about niggers and jews.
>>
>>5874630
because he is a crossdressing boy with a penis who doesn't "pass"
>>
>>5874466
>>5874386
Fuck you, pt is getting skinny and now I'm depressed
>>
>>5874620
Maybe a blinded aeroline pilot killed their family.
>>
>>5874656
I'm not even her but the fucking with airplane pilots thing bothered me because it's hard to tell whether someone's joking when they're joking about something people actually do.
>>
>>5874680
It is literally impossible for a hand laser to blind a pilot, reasons not least of which include the cabin is blocked from the ground by the rest of the fucking plane.
>>
>>5874680
I've never seen an airplane up-close.
>>
>>5874684
Read on that http://www.laserpointersafety.com/laser-hazards_aircraft/laser-hazards_aircraft.html
>>
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>5874696
>>
>>5874684
Yeah, nah. In addition to the link posted by >>5874690
https://www.fbi.gov/news/videos/making-a-point-about-lasers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lasers_and_aviation_safety
http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/26/4150238/teen-gets-30-months-in-jail-for-laser-pointer-attack-under-faa-new-law

It's a bad idea.

>>5874687
You don't need to see one up close, but I'll take that to mean you were joking around.
>>
>>5874702
i live in the country of soccer and dont even care about it
>>
>>5874712
I was, I was really going to use a pair of them to blind a school bus driver.
>>
>>5874719
Make sure the bus is full of high schoolers.
>>
>>5874725
BUT I'M A HIGH SCHOOLER
>>
>>5872935
Naw just the fact that you had to point out girl. Someone who lives as a lesbian wouldn't notice the need to point that out.
>>
>>5874735
Make sure you're in it, then.
>>
>>5874735
I'm hoping that was anon's point.
>>
>>5874738
>>5874739
Shame on you.
>>
>>5874702
Meeee!
Love the stuff. Only thing i let myself indulge in
>>
>>5874746
If one anon can joke about causing potential harm, why can't others?
>>
>>5874757
Please, don't bully the kid.
>>
>>5874757
Bullying people on their birthday, really low leson.
>>
>>5874786
>>5874790
Fuck off, it's not bullying. If she can't take that kind of joke she shouldn't make that kind of joke.
>>
Milfs pls respond
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (104 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
104 KB, 510x755
>>5874786
>>5874790
>bullying
You fucking softshell niggers, this is 4chan. Get the fuck out with your namby-pamby nonsense and then go fucking kill yourselves.
>>
File: jouhuo.jpg (147 KB, 2048x1457) Image search: [Google]
jouhuo.jpg
147 KB, 2048x1457
>>5874796
>>5874803
Christ, calm your tits. Plus I was being ironic
>kid
Here, have a pussy.
>>
What would you do if you took home a girl and the morning after she tells you she's trans?
>>
>>5874814
Is this from The 100
>>
>>5874818
Tell him never to contact me again and take a shower.

Then move on with my life.
>>
>>5874818
I'd make her breakfast.
>>
>>5874796
>>5874803
That is exactly what a group of hostile ruffians would say, why don't you go steal a 10 year old's milk money or something.
>>
>>5874825
I don't think so.

>>5874833
With a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>5874841
>With a bowl of eggs.
I see, it symbolizes testicles, that's really deep.
>>
>>5874841
>I don't think so.
It was a joke. The only mutation animals seem to experience in that show is having two faces.
>>
>>5874843
No it's an r9k meme
>>
>>5874841
That depends on how she wants her eggs, but I tend to scramble mine
>>
>>5874838
>steal a 10 year old's milk money or something.
Damn fucking right I would if the kid was joking about drowning a kitten with the milk.
>>
>>5874846
'Tis but a joke.
>>
>>5874852
Kittens like milk.
>>
File: tumblr_kzymj4LFmH1qzkttco1_500.png (87 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kzymj4LFmH1qzkttco1_500.png
87 KB, 500x208
>>5874838
>That is exactly what a group of hostile ruffians would say
>ruffians? on MY 4chan?
>mfw
>>
>>5874884
I agree ( I think ) you should kindly ask them to leave me alone.
>>
>in school for advertising
>like it but also have no motivation lately
>not sure if I really want to do it forever or even until graduation
>been cleaning out old room during spring break
>found old diaries from around 8 to 16
>constantly talking about and drawing planes and piloting in entries
>also lots of baby gay crushes in denial as expected
I'm wondering if I should start looking into flight schools again. I can't even remember why I completely changed my mind about piloting.
>>
>>5874702
I was a striker back in middle school. I loved soccer growing up, but once I got into high school I got into a funk and began to hate my teammates, so I quit. But I really loved it. Funny thing is, the girl who had the most issues with me was closeted as fuck and came out right after we graduated.
>>
>>5874386
When lolcow was invented I thought, "What's the point? Cgl is still fun"
But now after going to cgl less and less over the years I'm really missing catty, drama, gossip cgl. I miss reading the screen caps and discussing theories and laughing together.
Now I only go for the BST threads.

Is lolcow enough like old cgl to be worth it? Because I still liked the tutorial threads (which I never see anymore) and picture dumps and coord help and all that.

Dammit I remember when coord help collage threads became a thing.

Is it just me or is cgl more lolita and less cosplay, when it used to be the opposite?

I wish the fucking janitors didn't delete contact threads. It was fun to see how many seagulls were lesbians.
>>
>>5874964
>Funny thing is, the girl who had the most issues with me was closeted as fuck and came out right after we graduated.
Probably had a crush on you.
>>
Lesgen, I was reflecting on my youth and laughing about my denial. I'm curious if anyone else had this:

>Constantly messing around with other girls "as a joke"
>"Being a girl is great! I'm allowed to do this-"
>Honks my friend's boob: "Anon nooo"
>"Since I'm a girl, other girls only weakly protest. If I was a boy I'd get slapped in the face!"
>Brag about my amazing "power"

How did I honestly think that was normal straight girl behavior? I was always hugging and cuddling and snuggling my friends. I thought it was just how you showed affection for people you care about.

>In highschool my friends got into yaoi
>I read the fan fiction with them
>It never turned me on
>I just enjoyed the plotlines and appreciated what amateur authors could do
>I did not think that was weird

>Watched the L-Word
>Would repeat the sex scenes and drool over them
>"O-of course I'd enjoy it! I'm a girl and I'm seeing a girl get stimulated. Th-that's all that's going on here!"

>In highschool
>Have male friends but never think once about them as a potential partner
>Forge close intimate 'friendships' with girls with my snuggles and cuddles
>"Totally normal"
>>
>>5875104
>How did I honestly think that was normal straight girl behavior?
Well, if that's any consolation, it's normal straight boy behavior.
>>
>>5875104
>How did I honestly think that was normal straight girl behavior?
Well, my straight friends did that kind of stuff to me when I was in high school. Tons of cuddling, boob biting, showering and skinny dipping together, trying to make out with me while drunk, stealing my clothes because they smell good, trying to lick anything I spilled right off my body. Straight girls can be pretty intense with their skinship.
>>
>>5875164
Are you sure you aren't from a yuri manga?
>>
>>5875174
I might be, if it's one of the "yuri" series where most of the cast ends up with men.
>>
>>5875164
Totally believe you.
>>
>>5875196
No skin off my back if you don't. I mean it might sound like fun but it's fucking brutal if you're trying to avoid your feelings for one of them.
>>
>>5875164
>my straight friends
>straight
>>
File: 1457208089947.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1457208089947.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
So, I've been thinking about creating an association for yuri fans in my country, as it has a large manga market, of course a large yaoi fanbase, but has no organized yuri one. It would help making editors more confident, meaning more series translated or simply re-edited (eg Aoi Hana only lasted two years here, what the hell).

As one of the most asocial part of the lesbian population, would you consider going to a meeting of such an association, considering it would be mixed but would have a clearly defined code of conduct (like "no glomping", "no harassment", etc.) and would promote a mature approach of the subject? What would be your concerns, and what would help you consider participating? Of course kek-like answers aren't helpful.
>>
>>5874948
Ugh, my lesbian crush flies helicopters. You should do it, you'll be a total babe magnet.
>>
>>5875276
>As one of the most asocial part of the lesbian population, would you consider going to a meeting of such an association
My first reaction is "absolutely not". I'm a grumpy old lady compared to most anime fans and being anywhere near gatherings of fellow lesbians makes me unbearably anxious. I could probably be persuaded to let people borrow my books though.
>>
>>5875276
I would be worried about men who attended.
I also fear weeaboos and just general cringeworthy people.

Here's an idea though: what if you held it at a lesbian bar? Or one of those gay bars that have lesbian nights. Maybe that would help avoid the socially incompetent and the underaged.
Plus liquor is a great social lubricant.
>>
>>5875104
>"O-of course I'd enjoy it! I'm a girl and I'm seeing a girl get stimulated. Th-that's all that's going on here!"
clässic

Why do I keep getting crushes on older, unobtainable women? Probably because I don't meet many other new women in my life but the pattern is getting tiresome and worrisome.
>>
>>5875164
My straight friends are like that. I don't view them as anything more then friends though and I grew up with them all so it's normal behavior for us.
>>
>>5875296

I'd likely be the oldest one there, and I'm not really into anime meetings because they attract too many weirdos.

>i'm a weirdo too desu i just don't want to hang out with my own kind

I mean, the yaoi fanbases are only as established as they are because of the fujoshits, I bet a yuri meeting would be at least 50% guys and I have to wonder if male hardcore yuri fans would be weird around irl lesbians. If you want a female-only meetup, don't expect a ton of people. But look at it as hey, even if you only meet a few new friends it'll be a success.
>>
I've had a headache all day and keep drinking bottles of water hoping it will help but now I have a water baby in my stomach and that is uncomfortable.
>>
>>5875405
Are you diabetic, anon?
>>
In the first five seconds of The Fall there is a focus on my long-time love's butt as she bends over in pajamas. It's sexy, it's comfy, it's got me S O L D on this series. Bless you, Gillian Anderson, and bless Netflix for bringing me the booty.
>>
>>5875425
You should post this as a review on Rotten Tomatoes or something..
>>
>>5875447
Yes how dare I post about my gay ass lust for older women in lesgen
>>
>>5875276
I would, but at the same time I'd be scared of all the weirdos and cringy weeb dudes around hitting on girls at a yuri con. It should be a 21+ ID carded event where people can chat and have some drinks like at a bar or at a larger place. Doesn't have to be a lesbian bar but just tell people to wear a pink or purple wristband or something to indicate they're there for that specifically so others can chat with them about it.
>>
>>5875450
No, I meant in addition, dummy.
Because I enjoyed reading it and it read like a funny gag review, and we could all use more funny gag reviews.
>>
>>5875267
Sadly.

>>5875377
Well we sort of grew up together but skinship's just not my thing so I never got used to it. I was the awkward one they all liked to tease.
>>
>>5875330
>what if you held it at a lesbian bar
That won't fly for two reasons: general lack of lesbian bars, and I'm a guy (no this isn't yet another dude asking for attention for 10+ posts then getting mad for some dumb reason, pls). But it could be possible to bootstrap grills-only meetings if the association has some success with less socially anxious women, as improbable as reaching this condition may be.

About underage people, since yuri often includes at least one erotic page, accepting only adults seems necessary anyway. To dissuade men who are only interested in the pornographic side, dealing primarily with "smart" works such as Sasameki Koto and supporting as much as possible smart discussion about plot, characters, feelings and general lgbt issues taking into account cultural differences, coupled with "marketing" centered around words rather than images seems the way to go. Though I fear such a strategy might alienate people who aren't well versed into intellectual stuff, which, to simplify, isn't the primary target of manga editors here.

>>5875453
Nice ideas, and it makes me even more aware of how stringent the code of conduct and its application should be.

I fear this won't end well, but it should be tried anyway and could be a fun ride. Or a terrible one heading straight for hell at high speed.
>>
File: 1448374395928.jpg (43 KB, 592x298) Image search: [Google]
1448374395928.jpg
43 KB, 592x298
>>5875458
My bad.
>>
On another
>forum
A woman wrote about being a flight attendant and meeting a female pilot who was gay too. But she was too embarassed to write about what they did.

>You'll never be a lady killing, world travelling pilot
Or a pretty young flight attendant for that matter.
>>
>>5875487
What's the source for the pic?
>>
>>5875512
No idea. It's just some Korean drama.
>>
>>5875512
Well, google image gave this as a first result https://soundcloud.com/prettyboyaloe/im-going-to-kill-myself-before-i-hit-my-30s
It's supposedly "post-vaporwave".
>>
>>5875276
>code of conduct
tumblr/10 wud not go.
>>
>>5875512
I think there was a scene like that in Miss Granny, but I'm too lazy to check (I don't have a copy, I watched it on a flight).
>>
>>5875512
>>5875587
Ah, found some tumblr with more of the scene, it is from Miss Granny:
http://asianmovie.tumblr.com/post/92164729995
>>
>>5874965
>Is it just me or is cgl more lolita and less cosplay, when it used to be the opposite?

Certainly seems that way sometimes.
>>
>>5875416
No, I'm pretty sure not.

I don't understand why you'd ask that.
>>
>>5875405
Well I forgot to eat lunch, so now I have a headache too.
>>
>>5875480
It just would end up with weebs, weirdos and guys and turn into a sausage fest. Women who are actually lesbians don't want to deal with guys drooling over them or butting in because it's their fetish. It's like a fujoshit hosting a gay party just to watch all the gay guys be gay and drool over them. It'd be weird for them too.
>>
File: 1457483592022.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457483592022.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>5875771
I think most of mine is related to the heat I woke up in this morning. You know how you get a headache from the pressure I guess when it's really hot?

>tfw no harpy girlfriend to motorboat.
>>
>>5875828
Oh, yeah I get headaches from overheating too. Lame. I usually flake out with a cold cloth on my forehead when I get one of those.

>cloaca tho
>>
File: 1456638997763.webm (227 KB, 512x320) Image search: [Google]
1456638997763.webm
227 KB, 512x320
>>
File: shit.png (123 KB, 424x508) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
123 KB, 424x508
my keyboard just died of nothing and im mad cuz ill have to go out to buy another

btw what are you listening now
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfpWDOzE5nM
>>
>>5875913
can't get one delivered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62Edu_WIhs
>>
File: 145697492595.jpg (27 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
145697492595.jpg
27 KB, 495x500
>>5875913
Check the cable for damage, if it's intact then it probably got internally burnt.

>btw what are you listening now
Weeaboo trash.
>>
>>5875947
>>
>>5875942
maybe

>>5875947
checked and tested it many times
>>
File: 1446326101113.gif (293 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446326101113.gif
293 KB, 480x270
Lazily masturbating to all of the hilarious, angry Super Tuesday tweets.

80% of which go "the guy I wanted to win didn't win, why is EVERYBODY SO STUPID?!?"

Another 10% still in the denial phase questioning the results.
>>
>>5876131
Open it up and clean it, it probably shorted because you're a dirty fuck.
>>
>>5876150
What happened?
>>
Post your Okcupids, I want a lesgen gf now.
>>
>>5876243
A fat genderqueer tumblrite with pink hair is better gf than a lesgen gf.
>>
>>5876252
I doubt that
>>
>>5876252
IDC, I wanna blow raspberries on some bitter lesgen girl's tummy.
>>
>>5876256
Fugly tumblrites have
>experience
>technique
>a life

Lesgen posters have
>dakis of their waifu stained with dried girl juices
>social anxiety
>their virginity
>>
>>5876268
I was just eating raspberries, anon.

>tfw fate
>>
>>5876305

>dakis of their waifu stained with dried girl juices
>social anxiety
>their virginity

Implying I wouldn't find that adorable.
>>
>>5876313
>implying you really would
>>
>>5876310
Yes.

It was meant to be.

Post your okcupid and I will send you poems.
>>
>>5876313
>romantacizing mental illness
You sound like a codependent with a hero complex. It's going to burn you out. Don't go into a relationship hoping to save her from herself. You can't be the one to fix her.
>>
>>5876343
Some people are just benevolent predators, anon. They want a broken thing to marvel at the unique edges. Piecing it together would ruin the art.
>>
>>5876150
This isn't even the real Super Tuesday. There's 700 delegates up for grabs in some other week.
>>
>>5876305
>>5876313
I know right, it sounds hella cute.
>>
File: 1457900065980.jpg (203 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1457900065980.jpg
203 KB, 900x1350
I bet that qt that gave me her email is pissed that I never kept up the flirting. I would be if I were her. At first it was nerves but then it seemed like the gap was too long and I might have overthought it. She had such a good vibe.
>>
>>5876343
What would "saving" them entail?
>>
>>5876305
Excuse you, my daki is pristine. I hung her on the wall like a trophy instead of sleeping with her.
>>
>>5876343
>>5876513
I'd probably just let them live with me, cuddle them, and fuck them. No expectations. It would be like having a pet, except they're a cute NEET instead.
>>
>>5876528
>can't even get laid with a damn pillow
>>
>>5876552
Hey if your girl's life expectancy went down every time she took a shower you'd try to keep her clean too.
>>
>>5876569
Hanging it on your dirty NEET wall doesn't sound that clean either.

What character is your daki cover anyway?
>>
>>5876569
No, I'd use showers as a threat to control her.

Like pin her down in the bathtub and let the shower head drip on her legs until she fell in line.
>>
>>5876579
I'm not a NEET, and I won't divulge that kind of personal information.

>>5876586
You worry me anon.
>>
>>5876595
>and I won't divulge that kind of personal information
Is it a boy character, you dirty fujo bislut?
>>
>>5876569
the zipper on mine broke the other day

I forced the thingo back on the runner as a temporary fix. Not looking forward to working out how to sort out something more permanent.
>>
>>5876603
You need to find some new conclusions to jump to, that one's getting old.
>>
>>5876608
Well, I have never used that one before. Just say who is in the cover.
>>
>>5876612
Yeah you have, don't lie. No.

>>5876607
Time to brush up on your surgery skills.
>>
>>5876620
>Yeah you have, don't lie
No, I haven't.

>No
Do it you fucking faggot.
>>
>>5876595
It's better than the constant hassle of wrestling a girl down and threatening to cut her nipples off.
>>
>>5876627
I don't like to publicize my relationships.

>>5876630
I hope you have a safe outlet for this creativity anon.
>>
>>5876630
How constant of a hassle is this?
>>
>>5876641
>I don't like to publicize my relationships
Is she a 2hu?
>>
>>5876646
Nah.
>>
>>5876660
MonMusu?
>>
>>5876667
Nah, we've been together much longer than that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.