[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry Gay Boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CyclosZephos_Figurine.png (368 KB, 1181x895) Image search: [Google]
CyclosZephos_Figurine.png
368 KB, 1181x895
Sorry gay boys, but I'm not interested. I just tried the anal sex thing, to see what the fuss is about. Good entering the other guy, but being entered? Not good at all. Burns way too much. Ended up clocking the guy in the face, that was how mad I was. Not too hard, he's alright.

I'm just wondering, everyone has been ranting and raving about it, but what's the point of sticking dicks up other guys' butts if you can do the same with a woman in both the ass and a better lubricated hole and you can get a burning feeling much easier by ordering some curry? What's the deal? Doesn't make sense if you ask me.

I'll keep my gay to 2Ds who look like girls honestly, real stuff is just too much of a hassel.
>>
>>5872458
Dont ask us

Ask straight ppl into anal

Thats the real mystery
>>
>>5872458

>GUYS IM A TOP

good for you

>BUT WHY NOT HAS SEX WITH WOMENZ

were not attracted to them?

>it doesnt make sense to me

i lean on the side of nature not nurture
>>
>>5872500
I just want to know the appeal of anal
>>
>>5872519
Because prostate orgams are elder-god tier. If you were experiencing burning and pain, it sounds like you went in raw without prep or lube.
>>
>>5872458
I had anal for the first time a few weeks ago. Felt better than any orgasm I ever had, and I didnt even cum. Soooo.... Then again im MTF and a huge sub so, I dont know maybe you just arent meant for it? Not everyone has a strong enough ass to take it.
>>
>>5872519
It feels good.

Some people dont like it tho. You are
One of them
>>
>>5872550
>>5872551
Maybe it's not for me, you're right. Did use lube though, not an idiot.
>>
>>5872572
But did you prep at all? Was that your first experience with any kind of anal play?
>>
>>5872583
Went at a slow pace, but still too fast evidently. Yes, it was.
>>
>>5872572
The kind of lube can matter though. Also prep is important, my girlfriend (also mtf) made sure that I was well stretched before hand, since it was my first time and all. She took her time doing that, putting one finger in at first, then two (which kind of hurt the most cause two is a weird flat uneven shape) then three, and only when I was comfortable with all three did she move on to using her dick.
>>
File: 1457388218517.jpg (208 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1457388218517.jpg
208 KB, 640x478
>>5872595
>her dick
>her
>>
>>5872608
What you got a problem? I dont see how the choice of pronouns I use to refer to person that is fucking me matters at all to you? Or are you just being an asshole cause you think you're going to get me all upset? I'll readily admit we are both faggots, but we also both have decent boobs, and are passable enough that when people see us on the street they call us dykes instead of fags. Do with that knowledge what you will.
>>
>>5872608
On any other board, my shit posting would be countered with more shit posting. Why is /lgbt/ so fucking uppity.
>>
>>5872672
Shit, meant for>>5872659
>>
>>5872672
Because your post was shit even by shitposts standards desu

Making fun of pronouns is le #1 eric meme on this board. At first it was fun, now it's just boring
>>
>>5872738
It's eric truth. If every cell in your body has a Y chromosome but you wear a dress, you're still a male.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.