[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im a privileged white male whos racist becuz i say "not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So im a privileged white male whos racist becuz i say "not all white people", "white ppl get bullied too", "your not being helpful by being hostile"?
Ok... explain why? also explain to me why becuz someone is white but still poor they are considered privileged? cuz if a white person grows up with a deadbeat parent in the ghetto and no money to his name and has to walk 2 hours to his school everyday he's still considered privileged?

like i get the point of some of these that the plight of a few white ppl does not give one the right to say #alllivesmatter but how does telling someone that they are a privileged racist, when the only act of racism they have ever committed is being white, make them want to help you? Idk personally i feel like it breeds more enemies to your cause than it does help ur situation and just makes white ppl want to help u less
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5872385
my bad will post this there instead
>>
File: 1017080.jpg (20 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
1017080.jpg
20 KB, 297x300
>>5872379
Its OK you are not privelaged since you are a faggot.
Also the privelaged works over the not so unreasonable unassumption that people in power want other people like them to work for and succeed them. You don't see white presidents in Ethiopia
>>
Good that we dont have Them niggers in EuropÄ™ yet
srsly, fuck blacks
>>
>>5872379
It's not racist to say that white people suffer from racism. It is racist to use it to derail conversations about racism suffered by blacks, however.

>Ok... explain why? also explain to me why becuz someone is white but still poor they are considered privileged? cuz if a white person grows up with a deadbeat parent in the ghetto and no money to his name and has to walk 2 hours to his school everyday he's still considered privileged?
Because there's different sources of privilege - wealth, race, gender, etc. So a poor white person is less privileged than a rich white person obviously, but still has white privilege which poor black people lack.
>>5872392
White male faggots are still privileged over non-white and non-male faggots. A
>>
>>5872813
I went to UK and there were plenty of niggers
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.