[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 20 and just starting to self med >tfw you had the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1418138770682.png (167 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1418138770682.png
167 KB, 500x737
>tfw 20 and just starting to self med
>tfw you had the money and the opportunity to start hrt since 16 but kept putting it off because too scared to come out to family
why am i such a retard reeee
>>
>>5871370

Better to have proceeded when you were finally sure instead of jumping the gun and regretting it.
>>
>>5871497
but I would have been a cute 16 year old school girl instead of a manfaced hon with a deep ass voice
>>
>>5871511

There's still hope - your body may react to it well. If push comes to shove there's feminization surgery for your face.
>>
>>5871370

>tfw 21 and started self-medding at 20
>tfw I spent the two years after graduation sitting at home, planning my suicide and writing my letter
>tfw I didn't do it, so those two years were a complete waste in every way
>tfw when I was maybe as young as 6 or as old as 8, I was looking through my family's photo albums with my mother. So I got curious and asked her to show me her child photos. She told me she didn't have them because some crazy guy stole them when she was younger. I thought that was a bold-faced lie because I figured photos of a young girl aren't of value to anyone, and it didn't occur to me then either that it may have been swept up in the confusion of stealing something more valuable. So I wondered what reason she would have to lie about not being able to show me her childhood photos. Back then, I thought it was possible for boys to become women, in fact, I thought it was quite common, and I didn't know the significance that biological sex played in reproduction. That, combined with the fact I didn't like that I was a boy in my photos and would prefer to be a girl made me think that the reason my mother didn't want to show me her pictures was because she was born a boy. That was really understandable to me, like, "Yeah, I wouldn't want to show anyone my boy photos either." So I wanted to ask her how I could become a girl, but I stopped myself because I wondered what if I was wrong, would she misunderstand that I said she looked mannish and take offense? So I decided not to say anything after some hesitation.
>tfw the first program for treating 12 year old bio males with gender issues in the US with puberty blockers was started the very same month and year I turned 12. Not that I knew about it at the time, but shit, the opportunity was there!
>>
>>5871370
>>5871749

(Continued)

>tfw at one point, I was starting to come to terms with being trans before puberty fucked me up badly. Then I visited a friend of my father's in Miami, and her son's bookmark, of all things, pushed me back into the closet
>tfw I am the type who always keeps their problems to themselves, especially when I can't handle them

I used to think I was smart as a child, but I guess the one good thing that has come from being trans is it has washed away all of my delusions about being intelligent.
>>
>>5871526
i mean i feel like i kind of pass but there's still that feeling of regret since I could've been cuter at 16 ;_;
>>
>>5871370
>>5871497
Fuck, do it now and be qt, but maybe regret it or wait a few years and maybe do it, and probably not be qt if I do

Fuck why is it so hard to be passable and qt, but live a normal boymode life
>>
So real question
Trans make the smallest population of lgbt yet there's more trans threads then any other on here... Are trans people just depraved and chill at 4chan
>>
Look at it this way, passability is gone after transitioning post puberty. But it isn't pointless, you'll still be a better hon then the hons that started later. Better at 20 then 60
>>
>>5871370
Oh please. I also almost started when I was 15, but people giving me hell made me scared and I didn't wanted to come out to my parents as my dad would aways call those people freaks.

But now I sayd fuck it and started at 20, almost 21. With 6 months HRT I am already 21 and pretty much fail boymode quite often. Those "I didn't started HRT before 12 so I'll never pass!" people are just annoying. Do your stuff and you might aswell pass, it's not even that hard at 20.
>>
>>5877597
LGB doesn't need to take hormones, figure out if they pass as their sex, and the "am I gay" threads are usually a bit less complex than "am I trans"
>>
I always knew I was this way since I was 5 but I started at 23 because I am a typical 4chan truscum tranny. Thanks.
>>
>>5871370
chin up OP, I started at 21, almost 6 months in and I pass like at least 90% of the time.
there's hope for you too!
>>
>>5877591
I mean, maybe I could pass at this age if I were shorter but I'm 5'9 and feel like a giant around most girls
I was like 5'6-7 at 17 too
fugg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.