[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents don't care I'm gay. Am I lucky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Image22.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Image22.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
My parents don't care, & are supportive. I just wanted to know if anyone else had parents who didn't care they were. They also were calm when I came out just bonus-details.
>>
Came out when I was 15. Both parents without skipping a beat asked if I wanted to talk about it. Said I was alright and it was never brought up again. Pretty good desu
>>
>tfw no tragic coming out story to score persecution points with

feels bad man
>>
>>5871063

Who cares, really?

It's all about who you want to be in the world.
>>
Cuck desu
>>
>>5871340

U wot?
>>
>>5871326
I guess so,but I'm still curious.
>>
>>5870955
my aunt was in a relationship with a woman for about 8 years, so my mum didn't/doesn't really care
>>
>>5870955
Yeah I have liberal parents too, they were fine that I'm a dyke. My brother seemed a bit upset and it turned out it was cos he's gay too and wanted to come out first! It's all good in the hood now.
>>
My parents were upset more about the general drama of my coming out than me being gay.

>be high school babydyke rebel without a cause
>except ya know keep grades up and be really good nerd in front of my parents
>"sleepover" with another girl
>aka kinda girlfriend and me fuccking
>her parents were supposed to be out
>my parents think I'm over at another friends studying all night
>her parents arrive early while we're both naked cuddling
>shitshitshit
>crazy jehovah witness parents of hers kick me out
>at 4am on a weekday night 20 minute drive from my house
>call another friend that lives nearish by
>walk some 20 minutes by myself dark ass weird neighborhood
>she sneaks me in I leave early to catch ride to school
>get called in to school next day not even 2nd period
>shit
>it's kinda girlfriend and her crazy parents
>demanding I be suspended for lesbianism and corruption
>at the very least they want my parents involved
>uh nah
>p sure it's illegal if the school lets ya'll get my home information do this but idk we're in texas maybe there's some homo exception to the rules
>but kinda girlfriend in tears and I'm just apologizing taking it all on me so they'll leave her alone
>yeah sure I was corrupted by that one tatu video and then I corrupted your daughter in turn
>I repent leave me alone now
>all administration do to me is give me iss for some uniform infraction and I figure that's that
>get text from now ex girlfriend saying her parents are gonna visit mine now
>somehow they got my address
>oh no
>no
>mom picks me up
>just tell her everything
>figuring if I come out now it's better than being outed by all that crazy
>mom kind of in tears
>HOW COULD YOU
>tell dad when home
>GROUNDED
>FOR LYING
>WALKING AROUND AT NIGHT IN A STRANGE NEIGHBORHOOD
>WE DON'T KNOW THESE PARENTS
>HOW MANY OF THESE "SLEEPOVERS" HAVE YOU LIED ABOUT
>YOU COULD HAVE DIED AND BEEN KIDNAPPED AND RAPED AND MURDERED TO DEATH
>NO MORE PHONE OR OUT ON WEEKEND
>>
I think they are just disappointed in me, they bought a condo by the beach just so they can spend their weekends away from me.
>>
>>5870955
my parents were pretty cool. i think we are the lucky ones though
>>
>>5876503
lemme finish this real quick

>NO MORE PHONE OR OUT ON WEEKEND
>I'M GONNA TALK WITH THESE PARENTS
>trying to just shut up and be lectured
>but wait what about this gay thing?
>does that not bother you?
>FURTHER LECTURED ON WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'RE THAT JUDGMENTAL PARENTS?!?
>HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT OF US
>EITHER WAY YOU SHOULDN'T BE DATING AT ALL
>YOU'RE TOO YOUNG AND STUPID FOCUS ON SCHOOL
>DATE AFTER COLLEGE
>LOOK AT ALL THIS TROUBLE YOU'RE IN FOR SOME STUPID GIRL
>WASN'T WORTH IT HUH WAS IT
>mom later tells me she figured I was either a superslut or a lesbian
>because I was too pretty to not have dated yet
>but never talked about boys
>so either superslutty fucking dudes while lying to them about it
>or gay and lying about that
>the jehovah parents do come by later
>dad cusses him out how dare he let me a young teenage girl walk around at night by myself
>jehovah mom calls me a slut
>my mom knocks the screen door open so hard it knock jehovah mom flat down
>tells them get the fuck off her property or she'll call the cops
>poor ex girlfriend went back into closet and stayed there till college
>could rarely talk to her again
>>
>>5870955
My parents would be okay with it.
I still haven't though because I'm pretty sure my mom will be disgusting about it, and I can't handle that right now.
>>
>>5870955
Yes, you're lucky. My parents reactions gave me crippling mental and emotional issues it took me years to even begin to get over. gg OP's parents
>>
>>5870955
my mom's cool, my dad's probably meh
>>
My mom's super supportive. She gave me a bg set of urban decay and bare minerals for christmas.

My dad... understands. Apparently he has like 5 or 6 cousins on this one side of his family who are trans? He did say he was glad I was doing this sooner than later, his first cousin transitioned at like 40, badly, and he never took it well.

My little sister is an angel though. We're th same size so she gave me a huge bag of clothes when I first came out to her <3
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.