[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You still want to have kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: 1457841720447.png (216 KB, 413x405) Image search: [Google]
1457841720447.png
216 KB, 413x405
You still want to have kids?
>>
File: sadqueen.jpg (6 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
sadqueen.jpg
6 KB, 270x187
>tfw the love of my life and I will never have 2 beautiful kids who look like the both of us
>>
>>5870563
But that adoption?
>>
>>5870544

Yes, at least 7, anon.

>tfw it'll never happen ;_;
>>
>>5870563
Science is getting close
>>
The great thing about being a millennial and trans is that ever raising children is a total pipe dream.
>>
God no
Kids are disgusting hell spawn
>>
>>5870544
I'd rather adopt, if at all.
>>
I'll never have kids. You see tons of idiots who have kids because some dumb bitch they married told them they were supposed to, they always hate their lives and regret it every day. I work with a bunch of these pathetic people, constantly working late at night for no extra pay just so they don't have to come home and have their wife nag at them and their kids scream and complain.

No, I choose not to be wage slave to the rest of life being worked to death so my spoiled ass kid can get the latest iphone for christmas. I will retire well before 40 and live independently free from having to work to sustain various dependents and life sucking children with no benefit.

MAYBE when I acquire a fortune large enough to support me, my bf, and a couple kids, then MAYBE I'll adopt some apprentices to start training how to maintain the family fortune I worked my life to acquire. But none of my "descendants" will ever have to be a wage slave working for other people.
>>
>>5870544
No.
Every time I am around my toddler nephew, and especially my pre-k little half sister, that no becomes only more emphatic.
They're cute, right now, but not in any way are they worth the amount of work and time it takes to not ruin them.
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (45 KB, 323x604) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
45 KB, 323x604
>>5870563
A family should be more than shared genes and similar morphology anyways.

Having two kids that don't look like you won't stop you and yours from loving your kids, giving them a good education, and teaching them how to persevere.
>>
>>5870544
Yes, the white race must live on
>>
I would rather shoot myself in the face
>>
>>5871385
>>5872640

These.

I've lived the past 26 years on my own, with a few failed relationships thrown in. I wouldn't want kids. I'd rather just have the freedom to come and go as I want without rug rats tying me down.
>>
>>5870544
Yeah, when I feel ready and secure, somewhere in far future. Don't care if they are mine biologically or adopted.
>>
>>5870544
Yes, the more the better. Probably never will because too poor and will never own land/ find a faggot who doesn't need to be close to a city.
>>
>>5872311
Still, adoption is a genetic pot luck.
I'm not sure if there's any conclusive evidence on the matter, but I'm fairly sure that the capacity to learn and think quickly is a heritable quality.
I know that it sounds selfish to want intelligent offspring and only intelligent offspring, but I'd rather have children with whom I can have meaningful, intellectual conversations and speak on the same level. I just worry that adoption would fail in this regard.
>Not to mention that I'm mixed race and will most likely never date a person of my same race-mix, so finding a 3-way/4-way mixed-race child to look like the genetic offspring of myself and any potential partner would be next to impossible.

Fortunately, producing zygotes from two sperm cells and a donated ovum not only seems plausible, but (with the right equipment) easy, and using two ova would be even easier (although there would be a 0% chance of a male being born to two females).
All one would need to do would be to test first with mice, then with a larger rodent, then with a great ape (such as a bonobo), then present evidence that the procedure is safe for human testing and claim homophobic discrimination if testing rights are rejected. I'd say, wait 5 years, give or take.
>>
>>5871329

Are you the one who wanted to have twins?
>>
>>5874458
Dude let me tell you something mixed race people do not always have kids who look exactly like them. So don't worry about it just adopt
>>
>>5874674

Yes. Were you the convert to Catholicism?
>>
>>5875464

Yarp. Does this defeat the purpose of being anonymous?
>>
>>5875473

I think so, but it happens a lot because of how often you might give details about yourself on this board. I saw a thread some days ago, I remember, and there was another guy there who wanted to be a lawyer. He said he and some other guys got blamed for a different guy's suicide by the university so the university could avoid culpability, and he climbed out of that with effort. Was that you, anon? It was impressive, and congratulations if that was you.
>>
>>5875522

Yyyup, that was me. Jeez now anons on 4chan are able to piece together major parts of my identity, kinda scary. Whatever, I'm neither secretive nor ashamed of liking trans girls, and if it ever got publicised it would only endear me to the SJWs who run American academia. I just hope they never catch me screaming epithets on /pol/.
>>
>>5875564

I'm sure people can recognize me by what I type in some threads, too. I don't worry about it since I don't think I've given anyone reason to be mad with me. And what sort of epithets, anon? You made me laugh at that.

I have to confess, anon, that the last time we talked, I didn't respond to you after my 3rd post. I was taking the bus home after I posted it, so I couldn't be seen posting on the bus. Then when I got home, my father surprised me because he took the day off work that day to continue installing flooring with me in the attic. I didn't get enough free time to write you a response until 8 or so, but then the thread was deleted by a mod shortly after I started. So I did read every one of your posts.
>>
nope. im the fun uncle. very content with that.
>>
>>5875641

That's kind of you to say femanon, I confess I was a little disappointed when I didn't hear back from you -- though it's not as if I like you or anything, baka. I thought maybe 'baboon uterus' hadn't gone over well, though I'm not surprised the thread got nuked since if I recall, it began as a flagrant troll thread telling people they need Jesus? Which I guess isn't untrue, but I wish they could accept that Jesus-sama was the one who made you a girl.

Jeez I can't even imagine having a smart phone in high school, that sounds dope. You kids are so lucky these days. (Adjusts bifocals.) Sucks that you feel you have to hide who you are even from shitheads on the bus though. Then again high school me would have been the same way.

And I definitely relate to the bummer that is Dad coming home from work early, shitty as that may sound. I had a super serial e-romance my junior year of high school and I used to work so hard to keep that a secret. Hahah, memories.

>I don't worry about it since I don't think I've given anyone reason to be mad with me.

Well that makes one of us, I regularly tell the tranny-bashers to go get AIDS on Grindr and die. Man I'm such a fucking white knight, pathetic.

>And what sort of epithets, anon?

'Merchant'.
>>
>>5875751

I thought you might be a bit bothered by that, but I didn't try to seek you out because I didn't want to come off as a stalker who took our interaction as something more than it was, since MtFs like myself sometimes come off as clingy. I mean, don't get the wrong i-idea, I don't like you much ei-either, we're just two people talking semi-anonymously to each other. My reaction to the baboon uterus was, "Bu-but wha... wha... what? What's the point if the baby and I die from organ rejection in the attempt?" It made me think you were maybe messing with me the whole time (or thought you were, for the latter half). But my response to you as a whole was still positive. It feels nice when you say that it was God that made me a girl, anon, instead of being told I'm confused.

Another confession, anon: I was pretty much atheist when I posted in that thread. In case you're going, "Hold on, I remember you saying, 'Being Catholic is one of the most important parts of my life, and I wouldn't give it up for anything'?" that was one of the anons who posted after I couldn't post anymore. I posted "Only if you promise to be my husband in Christ" only half seriously because while I no longer identified religiously, I recognize the value that a husband with religious faith has, especially of one that could potentially love me, even though I'm trans, no less. And it would be easier to justify having a large family to a man of faith. That's why I said we could raise them in your denomination, it didn't matter to me which flavor of Christianity my kids learned anymore. But I was slightly happy when you said you were converting to Catholicism, so we would be able to raise the children Catholic. Somehow, since talking to you then, I've felt a desire to reconcile with the Church and improve my knowledge of beliefs we Catholics hold. What made you decide to respond to me, by the way? Same sense of humor?
>>
>>5875751
>>5876440

I only got a smartphone last year. Before that, I had a vertical slide phone for 4 years, and a flip phone the year before that. And I'm not in high school, I'm 21 and I take public transportation to college. I just live in a mostly black city. Sometimes my little brother gives me rides in his car. But this makes me wonder if we haven't talked before, anon. I thought that "y'all need Jesus" thread was the only other time we talked, but your sense of humor seems similar to another anon. Do you sometimes jokingly post something along the lines of being a fedora "m'lady" type?

I actually dislike my father a lot more than that, so hearing you say that doesn't bother me. Does me saying this bother you? How did your online romance go? Did you get found out? Was it that you didn't want to get caught because your parents thought you would get raped by some online pedo or just because it would be embarrassing to have your parents know you're seeing somebody?

>Well that makes one of us, I regularly tell the tranny-bashers to go get AIDS on Grindr and die. Man I'm such a fucking white knight, pathetic.

Thanks for that, anon. It's so annoying trying to talk with these people rationally and get them to see reason but then see them continually refer back to nonsense, like that article on McHugh.

>'Merchant'.

Even though you'll be a lawyer and charging clients by the hour? ;)

This is a bit lewd, anon, but what is your stance on feminine penis?
>>
>>5876440

It’s okay for girls to be clingy, in fact I rather like it since one of the tactics my parents used against me a lot as a child was denying me affection when I had been bad, and that makes me want to be clingy now but I try to resist that urge because it’s beta. Nevertheless there’s a reason that, other than my brother, my two best friends in the world are my cuddly dogs.

>What's the point if the baby and I die from organ rejection in the attempt?

But they can implant a pig’s heart and it works just fine, oy vey.

>It made me think you were maybe messing with me the whole time[.]

Nah I was being surs, I want a boatload of kids regardless of whom I marry, and while I’ll be rich enough to afford surrogates anyway I’d prefer that they share my wife’s DNA as well.

>It feels nice when you say that it was God that made me a girl, anon, instead of being told I'm confused.

I mean both the science and my own intuition back it up, so it’s what I believe.

>What made you decide to respond to me, by the way? Same sense of humor?

That and the off chance you were being serious (score). Religious trans girls are even harder to come by than trans girls in general. But for the record it does sound like exactly the kind of joke I would make if I were a girl.

>I only got a smartphone last year. Before that, I had a vertical slide phone for 4 years, and a flip phone the year before that.

Girl you ghetto af.

>I just live in a mostly black city.

I know that feel, I live in Baltimore myself, I just don’t get bothered because I’m 6'1" and you can feel the aggro coming off of me. I don’t blame you for being scared to talk about your bananas from inside the monkey cage.

>Sometimes my little brother gives me rides in his car.

Kek your otōto is more mature than you too huh?
>>
>How did your online romance go?

It was my first true love and it fucked me up psychologically for years, more than anything else ever has, including my friend dying. But I’m glad I went through it, it kickstarted my religious growth and my journey to being a much stronger person.

>Did you get found out? Was it that you didn't want to get caught because your parents thought you would get raped by some online pedo or just because it would be embarrassing to have your parents know you're seeing somebody?

Both, and I knew they would interfere if they knew, especially with me getting attached to a super-cute but emotionally unstable suicidal Filipino cutter. And eventually they did interfere with me talking to her, and that might have been why I didn't have enough emotional capital with her to prevent her from going full cray and just dropping off the face of the world, which is what fucked me up. Oops!

>It's so annoying trying to talk with these people rationally and get them to see reason but then see them continually refer back to nonsense, like that article on McHugh.

McHugh’s the least of their offences, at least that’s real science it’s just poorly conceived. I’ve honestly never in my life said things as homophobic as I have here in response to the anti-trans crowd. It’s a bit paradoxical.

>Even though you'll be a lawyer and charging clients by the hour? (;/\)

FtFY. To be quite desu I’m about as Jewy as a goy from outside New York can be. I’m even working at a kosher pizza place until law school and I have most of our customers thinking I’m a Jew, which is good because I’m the delivery driver and I need to optimise my shekel intake.

>This is a bit lewd, anon, but what is your stance on feminine penis?

Love it. L-O-V-E love it. Down to do anything with it other than be sodomised. Why do you ask?
>>
>[T]hat was one of the anons who posted after I couldn't post anymore.

Oh I could tell, trust me. I’m very glad you found my words helpful, God be praised for arranging this meeting, though at the risk of sounding like a sanctimonious cunt, I’d caution you not to hinge your religious beliefs on how well they affirm you personally. Love the Lord your God enough to admit that His will comes first regardless of whether He is okay with being trans or not, and if you ascertain that He is, keep in mind that as with all moral judgements, you may have made the wrong one, and be willing to pay the penalty cheerfully in Purgatory. The upshot of this (besides salvation) is that when you let the Word speak for itself, and you discover you have God in your corner on an issue, your confidence will be like nothing else on Earth. There’s a reason I can believe that trans women ARE really women both more emphatically and more confidently than almost all the trans women on this board, and it’s because unlike them my belief comes from something outside of, and greater than, myself. As it so happens, the Catholic Church is officially opposed to transgenderism on the basis that chopping off your dikku doesn’t change the sex of your soul, but the very same line of reasoning opens the way for accepting transgenderism as a legitimate consequence of having an intersex brain, which I think almost all dysphoriacs have.

>I actually dislike my father a lot more than that, so hearing you say that doesn't bother me. Does me saying this bother you?

I hate the everloving piss out of my fucking father. He’s not a BAD man, he’s not even a BAD father deep down, his alpha male football playing ass just couldn’t cope with his son being a nerdy loser, and since I’ve become more confident and successful, can’t deal with me being still-nerdy and not interested in being a normal person in front of him, but having an ego and a backbone now that I’m independently successful.
>>
>>5874458
>>intellectual

>> on 4chan

wat
>>
>>5877151

>It’s okay for girls to be clingy

The stories I used to read by guys on /r9k/ with clingy girlfriends tell me otherwise. It reminds me of the old, "At first they're all like 'Oh I want a yandere girlfriend,' but then, 'Hurr Durr please don't kill me!'" How did your parents think withholding affection would be a good idea?

>my two best friends in the world are my cuddly dogs

How big are they and how long have you had them?

>But they can implant a pig’s heart and it works just fine, oy vey.

That's interesting, anon. I didn't know that until now. Though they've only tried it in baboons so far.

>Nah I was being surs, I want a boatload of kids regardless of whom I marry, and while I’ll be rich enough to afford surrogates anyway I’d prefer that they share my wife’s DNA as well.

I'm glad you were being serious about that. A thought occurred to me, you know how when a child has a nightmare, they wake up their parents so they can sleep in the bed with them? How would that go with 5 kids who maybe decided to watch a horror movie they were told they shouldn't? That was a tight fit even when it was just my parents and one of my brothers.

>I mean both the science and my own intuition back it up, so it’s what I believe.

What's your intuition going off of, posts by MtFs here on /lgbt/?

>it does sound like exactly the kind of joke I would make if I were a girl.

Now you've got me worried, anon. With the fact there seems to be a trend of some trans-attracted guys being closet MtFs and MtFs being socially introverted children, I'm worried you aren't the guy you say you are. o_o

>Girl you ghetto af.

I think of it as living ascetically.

>I live in Baltimore myself

Funnily enough, my dad has actually talked about moving to Baltimore as one of the things he could do, the other would be going back to his home country, but he's not doing that until his father's dead. But I suppose I would be independent enough at that point I wouldn't be going that way anyway.
>>
>>5872311
>A family should be more than shared genes and similar morphology anyways.
Duh, but without those there's something missing.
>>
>>5877151
>>5877162

>Kek your otōto is more mature than you too huh?

Not that he's more mature, he might be, but it's more that he's just more willing to go out and get what he wants while I've been practicing self-denial. His problem is that what he makes in a month is what he spends though. He spends most of every day shirking promises to our parents to be over at his girlfriend's house too. He's said for a while he's going to save up for a better car (the one he has now is a late '90s Honda Accord my father bought for my brothers and I to use) but he's still driving it. One thing that's funny is he said he drove down to south Jersey once with his girlfriend, and they were on the road the Jersey Devil was allegedly spotted on in the middle of the night. They had no idea, but when they found out they got spooked and came back. What's your brother like?

>It was my first true love and it fucked me up psychologically for years, more than anything else ever has, including my friend dying. But I’m glad I went through it, it kickstarted my religious growth and my journey to being a much stronger person.

It would do that to you if you really loved her, sorry, anon. Is that what first got you started on considering religious conversion, or did that come later? It's good that you could make something out of a painful situation.

>I didn't have enough emotional capital with her to prevent her from going full cray and just dropping off the face of the world

I hope she's fine now. Do you think she is?

>McHugh’s the least of their offences, at least that’s real science it’s just poorly conceived. I’ve honestly never in my life said things as homophobic as I have here in response to the anti-trans crowd.

What's the worst thing you've seen them do then? It's mostly allegedly straight cis guys from /pol/ that come to call us trannies delusional, isn't it?
>>
>>5877162

>I’m even working at a kosher pizza place until law school and I have most of our customers thinking I’m a Jew, which is good because I’m the delivery driver and I need to optimise my shekel intake.

So that's why you post slurs about Jews, an intimate knowledge of what they're like? I remember a Jewish girl from school talking about one time that her Jewish neighbor started swearing at the other in Yiddish and German and yelling racial slurs against Jews at him because the other guy put his garbage in front of the first one's house. They seem pretty self-deprecating and humble to me.

>Love it. L-O-V-E love it. Down to do anything with it other than be sodomised. Why do you ask?

Because >>5869090 and >>5869095 are my thoughts on it.

>Oh I could tell, trust me

You could? How? When did you think I stopped posting? It wasn't that I found it hard to believe in God over being trans, specifically. More like a general "suffering around the world" kind of thing. I remember having that sort of confidence from faith you describe when I was younger. It would be nice to feel that again.

>He’s not a BAD man, he’s not even a BAD father deep down

I could say the same about my father.

So you said your grandparents were Catholic but your parents were Protestant, why is that?

Sorry about the late response, I had to write a lab report.
>>
Raising kids is harder than finding a qt to be with. If I'm a fail at the latter then I'll probably be a complete disaster at the former.
>>
>>5881548
>The stories I used to read by guys on /r9k/ with clingy girlfriends tell me otherwise. It reminds me of the old, "At first they're all like 'Oh I want a yandere girlfriend,' but then, 'Hurr Durr please don't kill me!'"

Meh that’s probably because those /r9k/ucks don’t keep their pimp hands strong. And who the fuck wants a yandere girlfriend anyway? 4channers and their weird tastes in sex partners, I tell ya.

>How did your parents think withholding affection would be a good idea?

Gotta show several days of extended shunning for a single off-colour comment somehow!

>How big are they and how long have you had them?

Golden retrievers, sixty-five and eighty pounds, twelve and ten years respectively. They are the loves of my life.

>Though they've only tried it in baboons so far.

Honestly I was just making a ‘Venture Bros.’ reference.

>How would that go with 5 kids who maybe decided to watch a horror movie they were told they shouldn't?

‘Sleep on the floor you little shit.’

>What's your intuition going off of, posts by MtFs here on /lgbt/?

Just everywhere I encounter them, online, on the news, in real life, everywhere. MtFs even WRITE more like cis girls than like men; I’d be damned if I could pinpoint specifics but text gender analysers regularly confirm this.

>With the fact there seems to be a trend of some trans-attracted guys being closet MtFs and MtFs being socially introverted children, I'm worried you aren't the guy you say you are. o_o

(Snorts.) I’ve known I like trans girls for a long time now, I figure the DYSPHORIAAA would have bubbled to the surface by now. Is that what happened to you, fapping to MtFs made you realise you were one? Or did you go through the whole song and dance of figuring you were just a gay male and then realising O shit it goes even deeper? Despite everything else I’ve seen relatively few ‘when I knew’ stories here, at least from confirmed, transitioning TruTrans girls.
>>
>>5881548
>Funnily enough, my dad has actually talked about moving to Baltimore as one of the things he could do[.]

Who the fuck would move to this shithole?

>[T]he other would be going back to his home country[.]

Where at?

>[H]e's not doing that until his father's dead.

LOL does hating yoru dad run in the family.

>>5881561
>His problem is that what he makes in a month is what he spends though

I have a coworker who does the same thing. With alcohol. Despite living with his parents and not paying rent. So a LOT of alcohol. He’s in the early stages of cirrhosis and will be dead in five years if he doesn’t turn this shit around, and he’s only in his early thirties.

>He's said for a while he's going to save up for a better car (the one he has now is a late '90s Honda Accord my father bought for my brothers and I to use) but he's still driving it.

My car dates to the mid-2000s and still runs like a dream.

>They had no idea, but when they found out they got spooked and came back.

Hahaha, who the fuck is afraid of the Jersey Devil?

>What's your brother like?

More responsible and harder working than I am, much less intelligent but more dilligent and willing to make professional sacrifices. Not quite as nerdy as I am but much less sociable, he’s an INTJ, I’m an ENTP, if you care about that kind of thing.

> Is that what first got you started on considering religious conversion, or did that come later?

Catholicism in particular came another five years down the road, this experience just forced me to get serious about God and the afterlife and realise I can’t just bank on my personal fantasies about the big questions being close enough to reality.

>I hope she's fine now. Do you think she is?

No.

>What's the worst thing you've seen them do then? It's mostly allegedly straight cis guys from /pol/ that come to call us trannies delusional, isn't it?

Yeah pretty much that and a bunch of sophistry about what sex and gender are, blah blah blah.
>>
>>5881579
>So that's why you post slurs about Jews, an intimate knowledge of what they're like?

No, I post slurs about every demographic because I’ve been coming to /b/ since 2004 and it remains the truest reflection of how my friends and I talk to each other. I do have my apprehensions about certain aspects of Jewish culture though.

>They seem pretty self-deprecating and humble to me.

They can be, but context is everything.

>Because >>5869090 → and >>5869095 → are my thoughts on it.

Oh wow we’re … really compatible in that department.

>I would also like it if he came on my girltinkler sometimes, as a dominance thing.

(Clears throat.) Excuse me for a moment.

>You could? How?

Just didn’t sound like you.

>When did you think I stopped posting?

After you asked my denomination.

>It wasn't that I found it hard to believe in God over being trans, specifically. More like a general "suffering around the world" kind of thing.

From what I understand that’s fairly common. Myself I never really felt much connection with broader humanity until recently, so the sufferings of thte masses didn’t pose a significant philosophical quandary to me. In fact God is the only thing that got me started caring about humanity as a whole.

>It would be nice to feel that again.

I pray that you shall!

>So you said your grandparents were Catholic but your parents were Protestant, why is that?

Dad is a heathen and you couldn’t really be a casual Catholic in the Seventies. Mom’s never had much of a backbone even by my sexist standards, so she compromised with him and would drag us one Protestant church or another about twice a month. She’s laughed out loud at some of the weirder parts of the Bible like Hosea’s marriage.

Missed this: >>5876446
>Do you sometimes jokingly post something along the lines of being a fedora "m'lady" type?

Yeah, were you the femanon who described her parents as im/pol/ite?
>>
>>5881579
>Sorry about the late response, I had to write a lab report.

’Salright. These posts are getting continually longer and more personal though, and the thread almost died because no one else is bumping, which leads me to believe we should probably let it do so. If you want to continue I created a throwaway email address, traps4trump(how the Hell am I the first one to register that?)@gmail.com. Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you for nudes or try to robe you into cybering.
>>
I want to be a mom someday. Maybe three, at least two. I just know I want a kid to teach and call my own.
>>
I want to have a lot of children, especially boys whom I'm going to send to all over the world just so I can get my second name out there. If not for that, I would've already started hrt.
>looks like im gonna have to stay a degenerate crossdresser for the rest of my life.
>>
>>5882771

Banking your sperm is an option.
>>
Nope, I have PCOS and turns out I have an abnormally small uterus which will give me a ton of complications. Kids are financially draining too. If I ever do change my mind I would rather adopt because all those kids in the orphanages do need a lot of love.
>>
>>5870544
Yes very much so
I'm hoping that the ability to produce sperm of eggs from stem cells or some other cell in the body will come along very soon
I'm mtf but I don't know if I'll end up with a man or a woman (or even another tranny) so I just want options

If I can't have biological kids I'll probably adopt at least one, or just be a foster parent to tons of children
>>
File: PregLady.jpg (94 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
PregLady.jpg
94 KB, 690x960
>>5870544
I plan to transition MtF but opted not have an operation. I want to be a father biologically with a female lover. I can still be a parent without a need for sperm donors.
>>
>>5882261

Well, I guess the thread didn’t die quite as quickly as I expected, but nonetheless our conversation was moving into personal territory, so the offer still stands.

>>5885699

I think that anon is a trans man; why else would his kids be spreading his surname?

>>5885714

I’ve heard of that feel, got a trans man friend whom doctors say literally would have died if he had gotten knocked up with this fucked-up, cyst-covered bleeding ovaries.

>>5886971

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/25/biological-same-sex-parent-babies-could-be-a-reality-by-2017.html

>>5887390

What if you wind up with an hombre instead of a chica? Or are you going to limit yourself to female lovers exclusively for that reason?
>>
>>5887390
I'm sure you've thought of this, but just to be sure, you did sperm bank right? HRT tends to nuke fertility, often permanently even if you go off it.
>>
>>5870544
No, I have my own issues, if I raised kids I'd more or less make their lives a living hell
>>
I sometimes do, but only because I'm worried that if I ever get to be an old person I will be completely alone, with no one to take care of me. I don't really care otherwise, as long as I get a gf/bf I'm fine as it is.
>>
>>5892622
Thanks for the link although
>2017
I wonder how soon it will ACTUALLY be those estimates are always really hopeful
>>
>>5870544
foster/adopt if there's still an imbalance between children needing homes and parents looking to adopt

mom and dad is ideal
dad and dad is good enough if their alternative is no parents at all or being stuck in foster care
>>
>>5896677
>foster
I'm all OK with adoption, if you don't care about never having genetic offspring and the moderate chance that the ungrateful little shits will run away to find the mother and father that couldn't be bothered to raise them, rather than the parents that poured their hearts and souls into giving them the best life possible. But fostering? You're effectively developing an emotional bond with some random kid for several years, only to then have them ripped from your arms when their parents finish their sentence/get better/get over their addiction. Don't cuck for the government.

Everything about parent genders was unscientifically founded bullcrap from disreputable sources, such as http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research, which (according to their "about" page) explicitly states that they have fundementalist religious bias. Unbiased sources (listed below) show that there is no difference between the children of homosexual and heterosexual couples.

References:
>http://www.medicaldaily.com/study-finds-same-sex-couples-make-better-parents-it-because-theyre-more-prepared-291628 (less reliable, but worth noting)
>http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/827
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1446541 (may be outdated)
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/ (higher grade retention has been attributed to related, yet ultimately irrelevant, factors. Correlation was found to be with socioeconomic factors rather than sexual orientation) (extremely reliable source)
If you need more, I'll find more.
>>
>>5892813

It couldn't be worse than some of the shit on /r9k/ I read from guys raised by single mothers.
>>
>>5897113
Foster kids still need love too.
>>
>>5870544
i do
also the OP pic makes me really uncomfortable for some reason
>>
>>5870544
Kids are annoying shits who drain your finances for 20-30 years.

Get a fucking dog. After a week it'll know not to shit all over your carpet and where the fuck its water is.

>literally can't leave a baby alone for years because it will literally kill itself out of stupidity
>>
>>5896677
>>5897113
relevant
http://abc7.com/news/part-choctaw-girl-taken-from-santa-clarita-foster-home/1255867/
>okay Pocahontas time to move from your loving family and go live with your abusive dad and druggie mom's family on a shitty reservation in Utah!
>>
yes but it will never happen.
>>
>>5872311
There's a reason why infanticide rates are highest for step kids (by a really long shot) ... this is true for every culture, country and/or group.
>>
>>5903428

You're having lewd thoughts, anon. Purify yourself.
>>
>>5896628

Sure, but who here is actually going to be in any shape to raise kids next year anyway? As /pol/ scum I usually advocate optimising fertility and going directly from kindergarten to motherhood, but since two partners with Y chromosomes are necessarily going to depend on a surrogate egg cell I suppose that as long as the surrogate is young and fertile, you yourselves really might as well take the DEGENERATE MODERN route and wait until you’re financially secure — you’ll need to be in order to afford the procedure anyway.

Now, whatever happened to that anon who was chatting up a storm with me? It’s been nearly a week now. I must have said something that scared her off. Is this the melancholy fate of chasers everywhere, or just what comes from trying to make friends on 4chan? Well, if she escapes from whatever doubts are paralysing her she’s free to email traps4trump whenever, I won’t be mad. If not, stay on HRT, stay Catholic, stay hopeful, and have a happy Easter.
>>
>>5870544
I would have liked to have kids, but i cant give birth to my own, since being a tranny and all.
adoption isnt really for me as well, i personally feel i couldnt love an adopted child as much as one i could birth myself, therefore it wouldnt really be fair for the kid.
>>
The only reason i'd ever want a child is because of my fear to be completely alone once my wife/husband is dead.

It must suck to be lonely when you are old as fuck.
>>
>>5870563
so to have kids you have to not hate yourself and actually be all over yourself so you cream your jeans at the prospect of having mini-youses?
>>
>>5908787
faggot. die alone like the real wretch you (and me) are.
>>
>>5871385
I may sound bitchy, but this. Kids are like dead weight to me, they can be cute when they're someone elses, but I would never want my own requiring constant attention, getting sick, making me spend every last dollar I have on them, and making my life all about them. Plus I'd be an awful mom.

I would rather be free to at least try to live the life I want without worrying about that extra burden.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.