[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsure about friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 396x169) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 396x169
So im bi and have a "straight" classmate. He is pretty cute and whatever but he has said he isnt attracted to guys which im pretty sure is true. But the other day i was helping him fix his pc when he laid down on his bed and started watching stuff on his phone. I followed him and laid beside him. We then started spooning and i had my arms around him. This seemed strange for a straight guy to allow. Eventually i fell asleep cuddling him. What do you guys think?

>pic related, me asking him if he was gay ages ago
>>
>>5869699
He said he wasn't attracted to men. He never said he wasnt attracted to you, though. Sexuality isnt a hard cut thing, there are lots of little exceptions here and there.
>>
Well if he was uncomfortable with it I'm sure he'd have told you where to go. Don't push him to 'come out' or anything just be normal and see if it goes anywhere.
>>
>>5869919
Thanks for the advice, i just find it strange that he was so comfortable with it. Ill probably just see if it goes anywhere
>>
Some straight guys are chill about the whole physical contact thing. I have a friend like that too and the dude is still uncomfortably straight.
>>
>>5869792
>>5869919
These people speak the truth.

Just roll with it, don't label anything or push him into everything. If he's attracted to you as a person, great, if he's just being curious, great.

I've met a couple of guys through my life that were all at weird stages, not being sure if they like guys or not. In my case they mostly started asking questions (do not push for questions or ask tricky ones, you'll push them away).

One guy specifically was pretty cute about it. He and I essentially grew up together as our families have their vacation at the same place every year. One night he sends me a message and asks if we can go for a walk.

He started telling me about how he's seen me be so comfortable being gay blah blah blah, and that it got him thinking if maybe he was too.

He asked if we could kiss, and we did. Afterwards we were just sitting there and he said that it wasn't the magical spark he expected, and that he thinks he's straight.

He is to this day (as far as I know anyway) straight, but I helped him discover himself a little more, which makes it worth it.
>>
>>5870101
ah thanks i hope he does come and speak to me about it. I wont push him into telling me about it. Ill just accept his cuddles and stuff until he speaks
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.