[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight guy here. I wouldn't refuse to date or love a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: america.webm (784 KB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
america.webm
784 KB, 240x426
Straight guy here. I wouldn't refuse to date or love a woman who was trans if I happened to meet one and we hit it off.

Although I do have a bit of a desire to date a transwoman just our of curiosity. Is it okay to go out of my way to find and date a transwoman or is it typically seen as offensive because many think they're being fetishized solely because they're trans?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>5869491
>Straight guy

Get out.
>>
>>5869491
Usually it's offensive. I personally think it's a bit silly but I understand where they're coming from. There are some who don't think that way though.
>>
>>5869570

That sucks. I guess there's not an easy way to find a transwoman - just hope that I happen to cross upon one.
>>
Generally it's seen as offensive, because even if your reasoning is pretty innocuous, it still implies that you see trans women as being very different from cis women, and that it makes them "interesting." Being interesting isn't inherently bad of course, but remember that you're dealing with human beings, not TV shows. Trans people are very sensitive to being objectified and fetishized, and even if that isn't what you're doing, you still sound like you see them a little differently, and that will put them off.
That said, I can see why you would want to get to know someone who's had very different life experiences and all that.
>>
>>5869491

You should tell her you've always dreamed of having a man with F-cup breasts press them into your backside while he creampies your ass with his massive rod.

No but actually in all seriousness I'd frame it in terms of 'openness' to the experience rather than 'curiosity'. Like, 'Yeah I'm open to trying a relationship with a trans woman, never done it before but I don't see any reason why not.'
>>
>it still implies that you see trans women as being very different from cis women, and that it makes them "interesting."

remember OP, they lump themselves in a group and you're being offensive if you show interest in the group.
>>
File: 1457841720447.png (216 KB, 413x405) Image search: [Google]
1457841720447.png
216 KB, 413x405
>>5869491
>transwoman
>woman

Thats a mutalated man
>>
>>5869491
>Is it okay to go out of my way to find and date a transwoman
Is it OK to go out of your way to find and date a black woman/asian woman/hispanic woman/... because of her race? That's not a rhetorical question...
>>
Most would be put off by it because it usually implies a fragile and short lived relationship founded on sex. The reason being that a lot of guys seek out trans women in order to experiment with sex only to later leave them for a cis woman once they're done indulging themselves. A lot of trans girls have gotten burned by guys like this and as a result they're gonna be extremely weary because of it.
>>
>>5870802
>Is it OK to go out of your way to find and date a black woman/asian woman/hispanic woman/... because of her race?

Yes.
>>
>>5869491
fag
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.