[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT: Questions...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: background.jpg (437 KB, 1920x1036) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
437 KB, 1920x1036
How did you first find out you were lesbian, gay etc?

I am currently very unsure of my sexuality - I've always been attracted to women but I am starting to feel something for men too. Does this mean I am bi? Sorry if I'm being ignorant here, I am just very confused.
>>
>>5869482
Went you hit puberty why would you think your brain would be keeping this from you?>
>>
>>5869538
Are you saying I would have known since puberty?
>>
>>5869538
>implying repression doesn't exist
>>
Basically when I was a kid, like 10-12 everyone assumed I was gay anyway, and either would do things like call me "faggot", bully me, whatever, or be all accepting like. Even though I didnt understand why they were being accepting. When I was 13-14 and finally started developing a sexuality, I guess I just naturally decided that I was into guys? But at the same time I also liked girls. I came out to my mom, I think she was dissapointed when I said I was Bi not Gay, cause she used to be a total faghag.
>>
>>5869559
Yeah op is just repressing this sexuality and should go suck some dick and find out if he likes it and hes just been repressing it for 18 years of his life.
>>5869554
Yes
>>
>>5869573
You see I've never had this, never been attracted to a guy before, but now I'm not so sure. I should probably add that I'm seeing a therapist due to my depression, if that would have any effect.
>>
>>5869582
Ok, thanks senpai, I'm a massive over thinker, so I'm pretty sure this will be a phase. If not, then, alright.
>>
>>5869588
This guys the real thinker>>5869585
Hes not sure if hes attracted to men hes prob like 14.
>>
>>5869595
I'm not 14 lol
>>
You'll thinking I'm trolling or you'll think I'm pathetic but, it's 100% true that when I first watched the Kaworu episode of Evangelion, especially the part in the showers where he holds Shinji's hand and tells him he loves him, awoke something in me.

Up until then I just knew being gay the way I was raised to see it: as something that was weird and downright repulsive. But although, I wasn't suddenly 100% open to being gay, the Kaworu episode is definitely what began my journey.
>>
>>5869625
Who wasn't "awoken" by that ? I'm a girl and even I was.
>>
>>5869595
I'm 11 so shut the fuck up.
>>
I had a mental breakdown a few months ago and felt like a completely different person afterwards. One of the things that changed was my sexuality. Now I'm gay. I actually like it more but in worried it's more of a result of my mental problems. Cute boys are so much better than girls though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.