[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get out of my way for fucks sake.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1332.jpg (90 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
90 KB, 960x636
Sup
MTM (male to male) Reporting in.

Got a question

does the concept of transexualism only serve to enforce gender roles and differences between men and women? I'd like my kids to grow up in a gender-blind society, but you trannies just won't let it happen.

So, who needs to change?
Do you fuckers just need to act and look like however you like, and just accept the gender you are born as is the one you'll die as, and one small chromosone doesn't define who you are...

Or do i need to just accept that my world will NEVER truly support sexual equality?

It will have to be one or the other sadly.

Zero autism allowed, yes i am completely serious, i have family who is trans and co-workers, blah blah blah i'm educated blah blah.
no trolling please.
>>
So you are a male to male tranny?
>>
>>5869136
Yep born a male, decided to stay male. It was a lengthy personal journey, my family didn't understand at first, but now i have their support.
>>
>>5869152
Oh my god. I think I might be a mtm too! I never realised this before. Tell me, what was the deciding factor for you?
>>
>>5869156

being a male cumslut.
>>
>>5869156
Well, my father fertilized my mother with a Y chromosone, which meant i would be male for my entire life, no matter how many drugs i take or how many surgeries i get, and no matter how hard i reinforce gender roles and sexism.
>>
>>5869088
>>5869152
>>5869162
>>5869193
/lgbt/'s VIP of the month, lads.

Thank you, kind sir, you are a beauty and a saint. You have my approval.
>>
>>5869088

Didn't you make this thread before? Like the whole genderblind thing?

I think you're trying to ruse people again.
>>
>>5869214
nope, first timer.
in lgbt anyway, im a /b/ lurker by trade
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
"dad...can i wear the girls uniform to school?"
"no son. it is people like you who reinforce gender norms. if it wasn't for non-gender-conforming fuckers like yourself, gender wouldn't even exist anymore and we would all be a lot happier."
>>
>>5869366
close, but try this
"dad, can i wear the girls uniform to school?"
"for sure! don't ever think you can't do something because of your gender!"
>>
You are truly brave anon. I showed this to a close friend who is currently struggling with how to come out as straight to his family (male attracted to female) and he was inspired.
>>
>>5869519
v nice. you'll be a great daddy
but at what point does this imaginary trans child of yours go from being precisely an example of the kind of non-gender-conforming/gender neutral behaviour you approve of to being the one that imposes gender norms on the rest of society? when they start hormones? when they change their name?
>>
>>5869088
Gender roles will never go away. One day tumblr will accept that.

Quite frankly gender roles are tied to biology somewhat since obviously genitalia differs and only women can get pregnant. That alone is enough to guarantee you will never ever not even for one millisecond see gender roles dissipate.
>>
>>5869088
>one small chromosone doesn't define who you are...
So then why are you letting that I've smash chromosome define who they are instead of letting XX people be defined as men and XY people be defined as women? If you truly want sexual equality than someone crossing between the two shouldn't matter because both sides are equal anyway
>>
>>5869088
>does the concept of transexualism only serve to enforce gender roles and differences between men and women?

Yes, and it's great.

>I'd like my kids to grow up in a gender-blind society, but you trannies just won't let it happen.

No indeed.

>Or do i need to just accept that my world will NEVER truly support sexual equality?

Yeah and gravity's a bitch too.
>>
>>5869088
>Or do i need to just accept that my world will NEVER truly support sexual equality?
>my world
wait, what?
>NEVER truly support sexual equality?
i don't get how we are preventing this from happening? i mean we are probably promoting it the most given that AMAB people can be women and AFAB men.
>>
>>5869088
>does the concept of transexualism only serve to enforce gender roles and differences between men and women? I'd like my kids to grow up in a gender-blind society, but you trannies just won't let it happen.
Even if trans people are on average more gender-conforming than cis people (something which I doubt is true), there are far more cis people than trans people, so the blame for gender roles really belongs to cis people. Most of our gender roles were formed in a time period when trans people weren't even acknowledged to exist. And it's usually the cis people who freak out about gender nonconformity, it's not as much of a deal to trans people since it's nothing new to them. Trans people do sometimes try to present as very masculine/feminine, but it's usually not because they believe that's the only way to be a man or a woman, but rather it's something neccesary for OTHERS to accept them as their gender.

>>5869664
There's a lot to gender roles that isn't really connected to biology. Like clothing doesn't really have any direct connection to your genitalia. And biology itself can change due to social norms, if they exist for a long enough time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.