[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Bonding with other guys may relieve stress in men, acco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: definitely_not_gay.jpg (460 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
definitely_not_gay.jpg
460 KB, 2000x1000
> Bonding with other guys may relieve stress in men, according to media reports of research published in the journal Neuropsychopharmacology last week. Men who are close with each other have higher levels of oxytocin, popularly known as the “cuddle hormone” which makes them better at handling stress.

How stressed are you homosexes hanging around with dudes all the time?

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/mar/14/are-bromances-good-for-mens-health
>>
>>5868567
This would make sense, but why wouldn't platonic bonding with persons of other genders also have the same results?
>>
>>5868625
Because women are constantly thinking "Ugh, he wants to or will want to fuck me", and women just want to sit around on their fat asses and talk all day rather than get up and DO something unlike dudes.
>>
>>5868567
>How stressed are you homosexes hanging around with dudes all the time?

Are you implying that male friendship wouldn't work the same way for fags?
>>
>>5868643
So gay guys don't have friendzones? There's never any sexual tension from someone just not wanting to put out because they love twinks and can't stand that creepy bear who likes Chinese cartoons?
>>
>>5868654
Well I can't really speak to platonic friendships with other fags simply because I don't have any gay friends, but a fag and a straight boy can have the same friendship that two straight guys have.
>>
>tfw no cute friends to cuddle with
>>
File: laughing jotaro.png (263 KB, 966x972) Image search: [Google]
laughing jotaro.png
263 KB, 966x972
>>5868625
>platonic bonding with persons of other genders

HA HA HA HA HA
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.