[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my new boyfriend is a fucking idiot >mfw he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: squid.jpg (19 KB, 273x282) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
19 KB, 273x282
>mfw my new boyfriend is a fucking idiot
>mfw he's nice but dumb as fucking rocks
>mfw he means well and stuff but he thought hens and roosters were different species
>mfw im new to being gay in public and i get massive anxiety attacks when he talks about it and i dont know how to respond so i just stop talking
mfw im starting to like him more and more as a friend and less and less like a romantic partner but don't want to hurt him cuz he's super nice
>>
end it early before he gets too attached.
>>
OP

this happened to me earlier this year mid January to mid February.

I should've cut it off but I didn't and it got weird and then it crashed and burned and I ended up leaving him at a Texas Land & Cattle after we spent our last 5 minutes together in brooding silence

do the right thing
>>
Sorry OP. You can't fix stupid. But there's no shame in wanting someone intellectually matched with you. In fact, it's a healthy thing to look for in someone. You want a man who you can solve life's problems with and not someone you feel you have to watch over and bear the burden of dealing with shit for the both of you. Don't beat yourself up over it. Maybe try letting him down gently and, hopefully, you two can stay on friendly terms.
>>
>>5867186
You sound snobbish. It's not like you are going to knock him up and deal with a retard baby.
>>
>>5867359
naw, that's a dumb attitude. anyone can break up with their partner, at any time, for any reason. this isn't even one of the worse reasons, honestly.
>>
>>5867186
How have your last relationships ended?

If you start noticing a theme, maybe you need to do some introspection. Maybe it's just you.
>>
File: 142345788944.png (260 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
142345788944.png
260 KB, 500x373
>>5867186
>he thought hens and roosters were different species
kak
>>
Why are you together if his blissful ignorance is enough to make you not enjoy being with him?

Gays are worse than straight people at realizing this due to less experience, but you need to realize a successful relationship stems from you genuinely enjoying being with another person, not the idea of being in a relationship
>>
>>5867398
I've been in 4 relationships and I only broke it off with one of them because they were fuckin stalking me at my work after i told them i needed space from them repeatedly. The others broke up with me/mutually broke it off. desu im not high maintenance or anything and am pretty laid back almost always
>>
>>5867257
>and I ended up leaving him at a Texas Land & Cattle

That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>5867186
Someone's gotta stimulate your mind, not just your dick if you want a successful relationship
>>
File: Shut your mouth.gif (840 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Shut your mouth.gif
840 KB, 500x281
>>5867186
>"I suffer with bf"

Just fucking die, normalfag
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.