[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender day. 3/31
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
March 31 is International Transgender day of Visibility.

I am pre-hrt and everything but I want to dress up on that day to feel more of who I am. Even if It is just for one day, I'd be happy to do so regards of the stares and weird looks in my class.

Thoughts?
>>
do it if you want but preferably just dont transition. why? because think about it. you want to be a cute girl. By the time your HRT kicks in you will be old. You already have man bones. You will literally miss the opportunity to be a cute girl, why because you already have.

The only woman left that you can be is an old one. And you can't even have kids. And you're going to deal with a lot of shit.

Just be gay. JUST BE GAY. IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
>>
>>5866649
>closeted mtf
>tranny day is my bday
>>
>>5866656
why not be femboy?
>>
>>5866656
> just be gay, JUST BE GAY, IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

I think this me sage was generated by a bot
>>
>>5866667
Because you are a perv chasing after femboys.
>>
>>5866656
>By the time your HRT kicks in you will be old.

Nigger she’s probably not older than 22. Go for it anon-chan.
>>
>>5866656
OP is trans. The gays already have huge Visibility, we need to support the trans community!!! Spread awareness and love!
>>
>>5866696
>She is probably not 22.
>almost 24

*cries*
>>
>pre-hrt
>dressing up as target gender
no
>>
File: transvis.jpg (1 MB, 2498x3565) Image search: [Google]
transvis.jpg
1 MB, 2498x3565
>>5866656
>>
>>5866666
holy fuck quints speaks the truth

u come out as trans on your b day its final.
>>
File: cp-transgender-numbers.png (72 KB, 960x1700) Image search: [Google]
cp-transgender-numbers.png
72 KB, 960x1700
>>5866656
>>
>>5866718

Still not past the point of no return OP, are you at least a femmy looking bitch?
>>
File: 1457928765155.jpg (531 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457928765155.jpg
531 KB, 1080x1920
>>5866788
Finishing up school as a nail tech, I need to earn income and move out to transition in order to live the life desire...

So frustrated at things that are limiting me and holding me back.
I.e, family, lack of income...
>>
>>5866942
>is asian
nigga .... please
you'll pass after one day on HRT
>>
Trans day?

how many people hide and stay invisible on that day?
>>
>>5866950

I too fucking LOL'd when I realized OP is asian. IF THATS EVEN OP.
>>
>>5866950

Yeah seriously. OP you’re andro as fuck already, I’d say maybe 55% male, and you have nice luscious nigger lips that’ll be good as a girl which is an edge that even most AzNs don’t have. Quite whining and save the allowance from your parents’ laundromat to buy some mones.
>>
>>5866950
>you'll pass after one day on HRT

not true, we wouldn't know until she start transitioning.
one could only hope that they would progress smoothly.
>>
>>5866950
>>5866993
>>5867005

Yes okay, I am asian but I am still am just as insecure as you all are.
Being asian does not guarantee shit.
>>
File: goy mask.jpg (16 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
goy mask.jpg
16 KB, 252x291
>>5867041
>tfw when chaser scum but addressed like one of the girls
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.