[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lgbt/ I just need to urge you if you live in Florida Illinois
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 33
/lgbt/ I just need to urge you if you live in
Florida
Illinois
Missouri
North Carolina
Ohio
to REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR HILLARY ON TUESDAY

This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for members of the LGBT community, as Hillary is not only the best Democratic candidate, but the best candidate of them all. This is seriously important as she will be the one to set up the next two Supreme Court justices and nobody else can be trusted. /endPSA
>>
>>5861854
Hillary a shit. Vote Sanders or Trump or literally anyone but Hillary.
>>
>Feminism is out of fucking control
>vote for woman clinton
Fuck you.
>>
>>5861864
>voting for Trump
>ever
"""no"""
why are you even on this board?
>>>/pol/

it's time for a woman president. >>5861887 who will advance LGBT rights
>>
>>5861898
I'm on this board because half the acronym applies to me. Voting for human slime just because it has a vagina is a terrible idea.
>>
>>5861854
Keep the politics on /pol/, you communist faggot.
Sincerely, biscum tranny.
>>
>>5861925
Since you are trans it is even more imperative that you vote for Hillary. I posted this here because first, nobody in pol would care and this would just get flamed by nazis. second, LGBT rights are in extreme peril unless we actually elect Hillary, so this is very much relevant
>>
File: 1456526058339.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1456526058339.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>5861937
How are they in peril, exactly?
>>
>>5861947
ummm, are you even paying attention? first of all the supreme court which can easily overturn same sex marriage and then you have people like trump and cruz who literally hate gays and want to deport transgender people and sanders who is almost as bad and is a loose cannon. the field is absurd and hillary is the only sane option.
>>
>>5861854
>to REMEMBER TO VOTE
>>>/pol/
>FOR HILLARY ON TUESDAY
Flip flopping criminal? No thanks.
>This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for members of the LGBT community
We aren't some monolithic group with monolithic interests, much less one aligned with yours.
> This is seriously important as she will be the one to set up the next two Supreme Court justices
A truly frightening thought.
> and nobody else can be trusted
[Citation needed]

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high quality images and informative comments.

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>>
>>5861898
>it's time for a woman president. >>5861887 who will advance LGBT rights

Feminism only uses lgbt as a vehicle to grow bigger, Besides you've already desecrated marriage what else are you going to force your mental illness on?

The only thing a woman president is bringing is petty bragging rights, the only thing obama did for blacks is level cocain laws.

Transniggers are the next victimhood promotion, that or pedophiles (who aren't a mental illness anymore, just like you niggers)
>>
What's wrong with Sanders?
>>
>>5861975
>and want to deport transgender people

Immigration hurts minorities and immigrants.
>>
>>5861984
Sanders is a jewish commie
>>
>>5861975
Where to start? First, it's unlikely that anything more than Obergefell v. Hodges being overturned would happen. That's actually something I'd like, since I'm an advocate of states' rights. Federally mandating equality in the states that don't want it only causes tension.
>Trump
>hating gays
Pick one.
I don't think Trump has said anything about trannies, either. Sanders is the best the Democraps can put up and Trump is the best the Republishits can put up.
>>
>>5861975
>first of all the supreme court which can easily overturn same sex marriage

They're not going to change it, you see how leftist everyone is right now?
>>
>>5861975

>trump and cruz who literally hate gays and want to deport transgender people

What about Hillary's policy of forced circumcision on all girls and her policy of forced sterilization of all gay men to ensure that they can never have children of their own?

Are you even paying attention?
>>
>>5861854
Hillary was telling people to shut up and stop the violence yesterday when they shut down Trump. She thinks fascism can be stopped with polite words. Bernie understands the stakes. Winning requires militancy. Hillary is awfully militant, but only ever on behalf of the ruling class. Partial list of evidence: she led the charge to destroy Libya (not destroy as in bomb, but literally completely upend the nation-state); she played a big role in the Honduran coup (but wants to deport refugees fleeing the ensuing violence she helped create); she has instituted something like a *perpetual* coup in Haiti and made it into her own personal piggy bank through her "Foundation", through which she's also traded money and favors with a laundry list of dictators and oligarchs.

ALL of that shit is pretty god damn violent but she's upset that protesters got a little too rowdy against the Make America White Again crowd. This should tell you all that you need to know about her allegiances to LGBT and any other marginalized group: they exist only as words and empty promises that will be easily dispensed when she "pivots" in the general. She's cynical and calculating. But she's also really fucking bad at it and totally transparent. Trump will eviscerate her on all of this (not to mention her speeches that I'm sure she's still looking into). Terrible candidate for a general.
>>
>>5861908
>Trump isn't human slime

Fucking insane. I can't believe the stupidity of people who would support Trump over Clinton when they are the same type of people who would support Sanders over Trump. It makes no logical sense whatsoever.
>>
>>5861898
fuck off
>>
>>5862249
To be fair, I go Trump>Sanders>literally anyone else but Clinton>Clinton. Trump's an idiot, but he'll shift the Overton Window right.
>>
File: 1456029161199.png (237 KB, 1269x700) Image search: [Google]
1456029161199.png
237 KB, 1269x700
>tfw IL
>tfw voting for der Trumpenfuhrer

nice try shillary, I see through your deceitful games!
>>
File: 1457422492529.png (152 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457422492529.png
152 KB, 800x600
>>5861898
>>
I hope Hillary never becomes president.
>>
>>5861898
>it's time for a woman president
lmao, voting a woman because she is a woman. americucks man..
>>
>>5861854
Never voting for that piece of shit, even if she wins the DNC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox7F9kFzC1w&t=4m6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
also she's corrupt as fuck, has no knowledge about computers, and is a war criminal
>>
File: 1456714609643.jpg (199 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1456714609643.jpg
199 KB, 548x356
>>5861854
whatever.

MAGA
>>
>>5861854
People voting for Shillary are voting for her because she has a cunt, just like people who voted for Obama voted for him because he's a nigger
>>
File: 1456434952133.jpg (349 KB, 925x1687) Image search: [Google]
1456434952133.jpg
349 KB, 925x1687
>>5861854
MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT AGAIN
>>
if you vote either trump or hillary just kys
>>
File: 1457841287716.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
1457841287716.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
>>5863055
Memes do come true
>>
>>5862295

she's also gone on record as saying that she cannot have an orgasm without first smothering a homosexual to death with a pillow
>>
>>5863047

nah Obama also came across as a decent guy

I mean he's a politician and a human so he's really just a pile of nonsense like the rest of us, but he seemed pretty cool

Hillary is kind of annoying though
>>
>>5861854
>"This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for members of the LGBT community, as Hillary is not only the best Democratic candidate, but the best candidate of them all. This is seriously important as she will be the one to set up the next two Supreme Court justices and nobody else can be trusted."

Besides Ted Cruz, Hillary is the actual worst on LGBT issues.

Even ignoring D.O.M.A., Don't Ask Don't Tell, and >>5862295. Clinton tries to erase LGBT history for the benefit of the people that were killing us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd_pcYyCejk

>Hillary Clinton: “It may be hard for your viewers to remember how difficult it was for people to talk about H.I.V./AIDS back in the 1980s, and because of both President and Mrs. Reagan – in particular, Mrs. Reagan – we started a national conversation, when before nobody would talk about it. Nobody wanted anything to do with it.”

>Charles Kaiser: “This is shameful, idiotic, false – and heartbreaking, there is nothing else to say about it. And she has been my candidate.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/11/hillary-clinton-lauds-reagans-on-aids-a-backlash-erupts/?_r=0

Hillary Clinton's either an idiot that does not understand LGBT issues and our recent history well beyond the point of being detrimental; or she's an incompetent cynic that tries to use the gay community to score political points while pushing legislation, supporting our opponents, and taking positions that harm us.

Fuck Clinton. She's not my candidate, and I am not voting for her just because she has a vagina.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 610x350
>>5863911
>>
>>5861854
Either Democrat is fine 2bh. Sanders has a sterling record on LGBT issues, and Hillary... well, Hillary has enough sense to see that the tide of public opinion has turned since she was First Lady, and she's not dumb enough to turn back the clock. You can count on her to not alienate the base on the most visible civil rights advance that has taken place over the past decade.

tl;dr Vote for whoever you like best in the primary, but you'll definitely want to vote Democrat in the general, whether it's Sanders or Hillary.
>>
>>5861898
>Voting for a criminal just because she's a woman
EL OH EL
>>
>>5861937
I can understand not voting for Trump, even if he is a moderate his most enthusiastic supporters (at least online) seem to be the /pol/ reactionary types. But is Clinton really better than Sanderson trans issues? Isn't Sanders the only candidate that's actually acknowledged trans people at all?

>>5861975
Trump really isn't that bad for gay people compared to Cruz, it's really his supporters that I'm more worried about.

>>5862039
>What about Hillary's policy of forced circumcision on all girls and her policy of forced sterilization of all gay men to ensure that they can never have children of their own?
Can I see a source on this?

>>5863877
[citation needed]
>>
>Hillary is not only the best democratic candidate, but the best candidate of them all

Are you fucking serious? all she does is lie about the promises she'll make and the things she's done. She's practically a republican.
>>
cis womyn! meme candidate
>>
File: 1342825473974.png (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1342825473974.png
86 KB, 400x400
fuck that stupid two-faced lizard bitch
>>
>>5861898
>it's time for a woman president
I'm german, let me tell you all the things Merkel did for LGBT:

Nada.
>>
Hillary is a shapeshifter, she will say whatever she thinks she has to to get elected. 90% of her current political platform only exists because she's competing with Sanders. Before she was a "moderate", now she's a "progressive who gets things done". My fucking ass, she hasn't done shit.

The only thing she's consistent on is being a neocon.
>>
>>5864210
She imported a bunch of muslims to our country. That'll help.
>>
Vote for Trump or your economy is fucked irreversibly
>>
>>5861975
>deport transgender...

Lying retard.
>>
>>5861975
>trump and cruz who literally hate gays and want to deport transgender people and sanders who is almost as bad

How can someone be this delusional? jesus christ

I mean it might be true about Cruz but it's not true about Trump and it's SURE AS FUCK not true about Bernie. Bernie was supporting LGBT rights long, long before Hillary. Hillary is only supporting LGBT now because she saw where the wind was blowing.
>>
>>5864787
Not this >>5861975 Hill-bot.

>Bernie was supporting LGBT rights long, long before Hillary.
Yep.

Compared to the people spamming my facebook with their berning feeling memes, I am not a Bernie supporter. But even I know Sanders is staunchly pro-LGBT; e.g. Bernie was pro gay people in the military back in 1995 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O49wD6_g_Bs way before it was a politically safe position to take.

>I mean it might be true about Cruz
Oh I am sure it is true about Cruz.

Also now that Fuckabee's out of the race Ted Cruz is about as vile as it gets on LGBT issues. Here he is talking about "the Gay Jihad" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmoGgziNTS0

Dodges questions with sophistry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Pr9GRWAbI

And he attended that recent Kevin Swanson 'when should we kill the gays?' conference as a key speaker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLobWHDdVw / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dkVu14Q_bw / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54QLuvZm6M4

>but it's not true about Trump
Like everything else about Trump's contradictory positions, fuck if I know what his real position is. But I am betting he's not an ally when it seems to me like his entire base hates us.
>>
>>5863911
>Besides Ted Cruz, Hillary is the actual worst on LGBT issues.
At least Cruz is honest in what he thinks of us.
>>
>>5865254
I'd still vote for Clinton over him though. I don't get this "better to vote for someone who actually openly wants to kill us over someone who is mildly opposed to us but pretends to like us" meme.
>>
>>5865276
>I'd still vote for Clinton over him though
I would do the same.
And then self flagellate over it.

The point of that meme is basically Cicero in meme form.
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
>>
File: this is bait 4.webm (3 MB, 860x646) Image search: [Google]
this is bait 4.webm
3 MB, 860x646
>>5861854
>>
>>5861854
How much did Human Rights Campaign pay you to post here?
>>
>>5861984
>What's wrong with Sanders?

CIS gendered old white male. Old men tend to be homophobic.
>>
>Hey guys vote for someone who doesn't support gay marriage but suddenly does now to get votes!
>>
>tfw no Sanders/O'malley vs Rubio/Pataki
>>
>>5865402
>Hey guys vote for someone who doesn't support gay marriage but suddenly does now to get votes!

Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich all oppose gay marriage in 2016, so I fail to understand why you are so buthurt over Hillary.
>>
File: New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg (191 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg
191 KB, 550x712
I live in a swing state, so I'll vote for Hillary this November, however I don't care at all about the primary. Why should I go out and vote when it's pretty clear she's already got the primary in the bag?
>>
>>5865424
no butthurt here
you seem to be forgetting that Bernie Sanders is an option
Hillary is a distant second choice, true
>>
>>5865454
Sanders hasn't really addressed LGBTQI issues during his campaign. As Hillary said breaking up the big banks won't prevent people from being married on Sunday and fired on Monday because of who they love.

Where does the LGBT community stand on the whole Sanders v Hillary fight? Which side are they on?
>>
>>5865410
o'malley is a dunce. admittedly he was a bit better than hilllary but only because he wasn't a snake

you also misspelled Paul/Paul
>>
>>5865392
That seems like a fallacy of division. He seems to be the only candidate that's shown any sign of being positive for LGBT rights.
>>
>>5865480
>Which side are they on?
If it's just Bernie vs Hillary then pretty much the majority would pick Bernie over Hillary.
And a significant part of the Bernie supporters would pick Trump if the question allowed it.

Practically all Hillary supporters on this board are some stray feminists who accidentally clicked on 4chan instead of tumblr.
>>
i would literally rather have anyone from either side of the aisle than corrupt, two-faced, evil, liar, status-quo, goldman sachs Hitllary.

fuck. that.
>>
>>5865443
>Why should I go out and vote when it's pretty clear she's already got the primary in the bag?

That's exactly the strategy they're going for you dense fuck. You fell for it hook line and sinker.
>>
>>5864909

Say what you want about Trump, but Cruz genuinely terrifies me, and Rubio is just a puppet. Kasich has zero chance, so out of Trump Cruz and Rubio, Trump is the most palatable. And if he dismantles the GOP establishment, the country will be better for it.
>>
>>5861854
Trump 2016

ya fuckin bitch

LGBTQTIPIAIAIAG is a fucking non issue

How the fuck is one going to have any equality, if there is no country?
>>
File: 1457414820305.jpg (16 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1457414820305.jpg
16 KB, 236x314
>>5865480
Are you really going to tell me identity politics is more important than corruption, economics, military policy, trade policy, and just pure honesty?

Hillary gets BTFO in every category except pandering to specific demographics with current PC language and deep understand of "insert Demographic" issues.

People like you are turning into the evangelicals of the left. Voting for whoever will pander the hardest to your social issues, and ignoring peoples actual policy proposals.

Besides Clinton amazingly cringy speeches what is a single pro LGBT policy that she supports that sanders does not?
>>
>>5865662
>How the fuck is one going to have any equality, if there is no country?

>voting for a literal meme candidate who will destroy the country

I seriously hope.....
>>
>>5865683
>Are you really going to tell me identity politics is more important than corruption, economics, military policy, trade policy, and just pure honesty?

Hillary is a proven statesperson. She has shown she's a progressive, but a progressive who gets stuff done.

>People like you are turning into the evangelicals of the left.

There are certain demographic groups that have very real concerns in society that can't be all lumped in together with economics. We need pandering so we can win over minorities, LGBTQ, women, young people. Young people in particular are very strongly socially liberal and vote on social issues.

>Besides Clinton amazingly cringy speeches what is a single pro LGBT policy that she supports that sanders does not?

Conversion therapy. Hillary supports banning it, where does Sanders stand on it?
>>
>>5865724
>She has shown she's a progressive, but a progressive who gets stuff done.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Or are you just taking her talking points at face value?
>>
>>5865724
>We need pandering so we can win over minorities, LGBTQ, women, young people.
And here we all go downhill.
>>
>>5865735
>Do you have a single fact to back that up?

One example would be the Iran deal, she started the secret negotiations for the Iran deal during her time as security of state under president Obama.
>>
>>5861854
no im voting for trump tuesday

fuck hilary
>>
>>5865741

Really? That's it? She "started" an imperfect bit of diplomacy? I mean at least she didn't help start a war, but that's not a great example of a "progressive who gets things done".
>>
>>5865662
No currently running candidate can destroy this country in eight years.
>>
>>5865759
>imperfect bit of diplomacy?

One of the best pieces of diplomacy in US history in over 50 years and that's all you have to say about it?

Every Republican candidate said they would rip up the Iran deal because they are in the pockets of the military industrial complex. Hillary will defend the Iran deal that she helped create as president.
>>
>>5865724
>Conversion therapy. Hillary supports banning it, where does Sanders stand on it?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bernie+Sanders+LGBT+Platform

>But Sanders has also been a steadfast and reliable supporter of LGBT equality, supporting the Employment Non-Discrimination Act when it passed the Senate in 2013 and even calling on President Obama to evolve already and support marriage equality in 2011. He's a cosponsor of the federal LGBT-inclusive Student Non-Discrimination Act and has consistently voted against bills seeking to amend the Constitution to ban same-sex marriage, while cosponsoring a bill that would repeal the remaining portions of the so-called Defense of Marriage Act. Sanders has a perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign's latest Congressional Equality Index.
http://www.advocate.com/politics/election/2015/04/30/bernie-sanders-most-lgbt-friendly-candidate
>>
>>5865785
Nothing about conversion therapy in that. I don't' deny he might support banning it, but as of right now we don't know.
>>
>>5865782

Okay, great, I'm not disparaging the deal, but it's not an example of a "progressive who gets things done". She (maybe) helped start the ball rolling on a foreign policy deal that wasn't absolutely retarded.

What about the economy? What about scaling back Team America World Police so they stop overthrowing world leaders and causing quagmires? That would be something that's actually progressive. Hillary is a moderate at best, and that's something she's admitted as much herself, before she had to change her talking points around to compete with Bernie. She's not a progressive. The fact that you're struggling to come up with something substantial and have to appeal to the Republican boogeyman says as much.

>>5865795

Should Sanders give his positions on slavery and eating babies too? Come on now. You're being extremely slimy.
>>
>>5865795

P1 Sander has not specifically said that aversion/conversion therapy should be banned
P2 Hillary/O'mally did say that aversion/conversion therapy should be banned

therefore Hillary is better than Sanders on LGBT issues?

Da fuck?

That non sequitur didn't work when O'mally tried it. I don't think it's not going to work for Clinton now.
>>
>>5865829
>That non sequitur didn't work when O'mally tried it. I don't think it's not going to work for Clinton now.

So why is the LGBT community voting for her?

>Bernie Sanders' gay voter gap problem to Hillary Clinton

http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/jaredfromdowningtown/blog/2016/03/bernie-sanders-gay-voter-gap-problem-hillary-clinton
>>
>>5865683
Underrated post.

Also I am betting that at least SOME of the pro-Hillary posts seen online, and not just on this board, are paid shills.
>>
>>5865844

Not that guy but it's the same reason that Hillary is favored among black voters, they fall for the superficial talking points, they don't actually do any research. Just like Republicans wrap themselves up in the flag and clutch the Bible, Hillary wraps herself up in identity politics, and people fall for it.

Obviously it HAS been working for Hillary from a political standpoint, so that guy is wrong in that respect.
>>
>>5861854
She's done more to hurt the lgbt than to help it. Also she literally attributed Nancy Reagan helping fight AIDs when the Reagans ignored it.
>>
>>5865844
>So why is the LGBT community voting for her?
Blackmail
>>
>>5865863
She's the better salesperson. She knows the truth doesn't matter, what matters is what people believe, and she's sold the public the image of her as pro-lgbt - even MORE so than Bernie - despite actually being against gay marrige in the past.

People rarely do research, that's the problem, they just kinda do what they're told. This is why Bernie can never win. He's a democratic socialist, and that's a model that requires active participation from an informed public. Such a public simply does not exist to the extent required.
>>
>>5865860
Both the black and LGBT community have a strong connection to Bill Clinton. He was the first president to specifically pander to their communities and they worked strong and hard to help elect him.

Both communities have strong connections to the Clintons.

After 8 horrible years of Reagan and 4 years under Bush Sr., Clinton was such a relief for the LGBT community and African American community.

>>5865863
She misspoke and apologized for it.
>>
>>5865844
>So why is the LGBT community voting for her?
poli sci lay person, but I think it has to do with Bernie being an old jewish man with less name recognition than the wife of the one time most powerful man in the united states. Where as Hillary is a slightly younger christian woman with the name recognition of a woman that was married to the one time most powerful man in the united states.

Mmmm kay let me parse that one out too, because I don't know what you're saying.
So because a majority of people vote for someone, that person voted for is going to automatically be the best possible choice for that group of people.

P1 Candidate is popular in a demographic.
P2 Popular candidate is best candidate for that demographic.

Therefore Hillary is best candidate for gay people because she is more popular?
>>
>>5865902

The same Bill Clinton that drastically expanded the prison-industrial complex? The same Bill Clinton that signed the Defense of Marriage act into law? Please. They like the "idea" of Clinton, not the actual Clinton.
>>
>>5861937
>implying you won't get flamed by "nazis" here on an LGBT board
Hillary us literally the worst candidate this election
>>
>>5865914
this. Gay men aren't omniscient or immune to multi million dollar political campaigns.
>>
The're no reason to vote for Hillary at all.
Unless you're a Graveler and your only move is Self Destruct.
>>
>>5865914
>The same Bill Clinton that drastically expanded the prison-industrial complex? The same Bill Clinton that signed the Defense of Marriage act into law? Please. They like the "idea" of Clinton, not the actual Clinton.

Alot of it had to do with the GOP controlled Congress.

Clinton wanted a more progressive agenda as president, like in 1993 when he wanted gays fully allowed in the US military and pushed it had, but failed to do so. So the DADT compromise was formed to lift the ban on gays serving, but they couldn't serve openly.

DOMA was when he was running for reelection against Dole. DOMA already had a veto proof pass though the Congress. Vetoing it would have cost him alot of states and would have lead to president Dole as president, a guy who refused money from gay people at the time.

And many in the black community at the time supported harsher tough on crime laws. You can't blame him for everything.
>>
>>5865940

Basically you're saying he had to compromise and be a moderate. But it came at the direct expense of the black and LGBT communities, they did not get the "relief" you claim they did. People look at ol' Bill with rose-tinted glasses.
>>
File: fiscal-conservative.jpg (48 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
fiscal-conservative.jpg
48 KB, 500x345
>>5865956
>But it came at the direct expense of the black and LGBT communities, they did not get the "relief" you claim they did.

Yes they did. Trickle down economics were fucking awful. The Clinton years saw our economy boom. Also AIDS research was being funded and fought, as opposed to Reagan ignoring the issue till 1987.

And again you need to take into account the society of the 1990s is far far different from 2016. It's a different world back than.
>>
File: 1451091316441.gif (4 MB, 389x289) Image search: [Google]
1451091316441.gif
4 MB, 389x289
>>5861854
>Page 1
What is wrong with you people?
>>5862011
> First, it's unlikely that anything more than Obergefell v. Hodges being overturned would happen. That's actually something I'd like, since I'm an advocate of states' rights. Federally mandating equality in the states that don't want it only causes tension.

You made me so hot right now

>>5862212
> She thinks fascism can be stopped with polite words.

>Trump is the Fascist
>Clinton hasn't been complicit with war crimes and enriching military contractors since the her husband was president

Wew.
>>5862249
> can't believe the stupidity of people who would support Trump over Clinton
Because an apolitical self-funded populist outsider gives way more hope than someone who is literally treasonous.

>when they are the same type of people who would support Sanders over Trump.
Sanders fangirls think Bernie>Trump>Hillary? I have a new respect for them.

>It makes no logical sense whatsoever.
Make a trisected Venn Diagram between Trump, Clinton and Sanders. See what they have in common. See where they differ. You found your answer.

>>5862354
>has no knowledge about computers
I know we aren't supposed to ascribe to malice what can be ascribed to ignorance, but she has long since abandoned any claims to mere ignorance.

>>5863887
>nah Obama also came across as a decent guy
Perhaps to you. The fact is he got the black vote by the biggest margin in history IIRC.

>>5864052
> Vote for whoever you like best in the primary, but you'll definitely want to vote Democrat in the general
>You can have it in any color you like, so long as it's black.

>>5865410
>Tfw no Trump/Webb vs Sanders/Stein
>>5865480
>Where does the LGBT community stand
We are not a monolith
>on the whole Sanders v Hillary fight?
False dichotomy
>>
File: 20160313_204321.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160313_204321.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
Fuck Hillary and Sanders. The only idiots I see voting for them are young, stupid ass college brats who want a free ride.
>>
>>5865971
>And again you need to take into account the society of the 1990s is far far different from 2016. It's a different world back than.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9PRgDzLdx4

>inb4 Rachel Maddow

It's a very illuminating video.
>>
>>5865724
>Hillary is a proven statesperson. She has shown she's a progressive, but a progressive who gets stuff done.

That is literally just a slogan, but lets break it down anyway!

>Hillary is a proven statesperson.
1. statesperson isnt even a word. She is a stateswoman or if you want to use gender-neutral terms a politician.
2. Hillary has 8 years as an elected official and 4 years as a cabinet member. Bernie sanders has over 30 years as an elected official. IF ANYONE IS A "PROVEN" politician its Bernie.
3. Before you say "but hillary accomplished alot during those 8 years as a legislator" here is everysingle thing hillary has introduced into law over 8 years as an elected official. https://www.congress.gov/member/hillary-clinton/C001041?q={%22sponsorship%22%3A%22sponsored%22%2C%22bill-status%22%3A%22law%22} WOW ITS 3 PIECES OF FLUFF.

Moving on...
>She has shown she's a progressive, but a progressive who gets stuff done.
1. This is factually incorrect. Hillary Clinton by all measurements is center right. She is a Third way democrat and a moderate. This is not an insult. This is a fact. There is nothing wrong with not being super left on all issues but there is something wrong with lying about it.
2. "Getting stuff done" is just a slogan. I have no way to prove or disprove that hillary has got "stuff" done. Since neither of us knows what that "stuff" is. I would refrain from making such pointless statements in the future it makes you look like a shill to recite slogans without substance.

>There are certain demographic groups that have very real concerns in society that can't be all lumped in together with economics.

For example? And before you say " what about job/housing/lending/ect discrimination" That is the definition of an economic issue. If your demographics main issue is that our current economic system is discriminating against them for non controllable factors than you should realize that acquiring equal use of bathrooms isn't going to fix that.
>>
>>5865902
>She misspoke and apologized for it.

Mispoke?

>“Because of both President and Mrs. Reagan, in particular Mrs. Reagan, we started a national conversation when before nobody would talk about it, nobody wanted to do anything about it.

>“That, too, is something I really appreciated with her very effective low-key advocacy, but it penetrated the public conscience and people began to say, ‘Hey, we have to do something about this too.’”

The bitch lied or is hands down the dumbest woman on the planet.

After she caused a revolt in the gay community for praising the administration killing us. Hillary, i.e. her staff, evaded with weasal words about how the Reagans advocated for alzheimers and stem cells (because the disease directly affected those senile coots when they were out of office).

>“While the Reagans were strong advocates for stem cell research and finding a cure for Alzheimer’s disease, I misspoke about their record on H.I.V. and AIDS. For that, I’m sorry.”

Then when that non-apology only pissed more people off she, her staff, put up a second blog post apology that rambled on about AIDS issues today with only a single paragraph about the Regans. Which again, is not good enough.
What I'd need to hear Hillary say, to an audience larger than her twitter followers and whoever is aware of the website "medium." Since as it stands now there are millions of ill informed Hillary supporters that believe the Regans were AIDS advocates!

Clinton failed to highlight what the Reagan administration did during the eighties.
She never mentioned: the press briefings filled with laughter at thousands of dead gay people, the millions Reagan cut from AIDS research, the years of silence from that admin, or Rock Hudson being denied aide by a Nancy Regan that wanted to maintain the admin's silence on AIDS.

By refusing to expose the Regans she praised; it's a clear signal that she's only an LGBT ally as far it will be politically convenient to her.
>>
>>5866024
Cont.
>We need pandering so we can win over minorities, LGBTQ, women, young people. Young people in particular are very strongly socially liberal and vote on social issues.

Pandering to minorities doesn't benefit anyone. Because its just pandering. It doesn't actually help anyone. It just gets votes and keeps the focus off actually federal government related issues.

And all those groups have been and will continue to be a lock for democrats regardless of pandering until Republicans stop pandering to people who openly despise those groups.

> Young people in particular are very strongly socially liberal and vote on social issues.
All the more reason to simply state your position on social issues and then move on to actual policy. There is almost 0 disagreement between sanders and hillaries campaigns on social issues yet Hillary continues to make that the main focus of her campaign.

>Conversion therapy. Hillary supports banning it, where does Sanders stand on it?

Really? Where does Sanders stand on something every medical professional has ruled harmful? Where does sanders stand on something that is already opposed at the federal level? Why not ask why sanders hasn't come out against lobotomy or radiation therapy? He has no position because having a position on this is the worst form of pandering. HAVING a position on a topic that the entire party already opposes isnt accomplishing anything. Its just propping up your Support for something at no cost to yourself. ITS a condescending platitude.
>>
>>5866066
The woman is very clearly a sociopath, and this sadly is why she will win.
>>
>>5866079
>Hillary continues to make that the main focus of her campaign.
Because she has nothing else.

>>5866079

>HAVING a position on a topic that the entire party already opposes isnt accomplishing anything.
It's like that marketing ploy where a juice will say it's 100% pure fruit juice even though that's the legal requirement for calling your product "juice", or saying "our product doesn't contain X!" even though no products contain it. It's just bs but everyone is falling for it.
>>
>>5866024
>Hillary Clinton by all measurements is center right.

This meme needs to stop. Hillary was one of the most progressive senators in the US senate at the time. She voted against CAFTA, she had the most anti-gun record of any senator, she voted against FISA 2008 amendments, she opposed the Bush tax cuts, she voted twice aganist a constitutional ban on gay marriage, she voted for hate crime legislation for LGBT people, etc.
>>
Things Sanders and Trump agree on
>anti TPP, unrestricted free trade
>anti corporate tax scheming
>anti-corporate immigration policies
>against corporate bailouts
>not entrenched in the two-party system
>enlist the help of other countries in foreign conflicts
>Iraq war was a mistake
>reduce military budget
>more foreign diplomacy
>stop regime change operations
>campaign finance system is fucked up
>gun manufacturers aren't liable for shootings
>mental health is more a problem than guns
>health insurance companies are abusive

Things Sanders and Clinton agree on
>"black lives matter"
>gay marriage isn't a states-rights issue
>pro-abortion
>"equal pay" meme
>raise minimum wage
>don't deport illegal immigrants

Things Clinton and Trump agree on
>the NSA and PATRIOT act are good things
>Snowden is a traitor
>don't legalize marijuana, "wait and see"
>muh faith
>>
>>5866066
>She never mentioned: the press briefings filled with laughter at thousands of dead gay people, the millions Reagan cut from AIDS research, the years of silence from that admin, or Rock Hudson being denied aide by a Nancy Regan that wanted to maintain the admin's silence on AIDS.

All the more reason why we can't risk a Republican in the white house. LGBT rights will go back to the 1950s if someone like Trump or Cruz is elected.
>>
>>5866187

I would be amazed if Trump was actually anti-abortion, he's almost certainly making that up to pander to evangelicals.
>>
>>5866191
Your deflection with an appeal to consequences based purely on partisan politics, without fully granting my point that Clinton's apology was inadequate, disgusts me while insulting my intelligence.

>>5866170
>Hillary was one of the most progressive senators in the US senate at the time. She voted against CAFTA, she had the most anti-gun record of any senator, she voted against FISA 2008 amendments, she opposed the Bush tax cuts, she voted twice aganist a constitutional ban on gay marriage, she voted for hate crime legislation for LGBT people, etc.

I am interested in how you are distinguishing this from >>5866170 point that:
"It's like that marketing ploy where a juice will say it's 100% pure fruit juice even though that's the legal requirement for calling your product "juice", or saying "our product doesn't contain X!" even though no products contain it. It's just bs but everyone is falling for it."

When it seems to easily account for how progressive Hillary appears to be. Do you have any statistics differentiating her voting record as progressive; and do you think Clinton voting for Bush's Iraq war is consistent with the "Clinton is a progressive narrative?"
>>
All Sanders does is play up the fantasy wall-street boogeyman, or the evil pharma industrial complex, or tell you to watch out of the "special interest" boogeyman. 90% of his focus is on UFO-tier, idiotic conspiracy theory type nonsense. It amazes me how much people focus on these non-issues. His healthcare and educational policies are great, but you have to be practical. Half of America still wants obamacare repealed, there is no way in hell Sanders delivers his pie in the sky promises.

Trump panders to the typical low skilled, low educated immigrant haters and anti-globalization crowd. Literally none of his polices pan out if you do simple 4th grade napkin match. Every single expert who has analyzed his healthcare and economics plans disagrees with his policies. His protectionist policies will drag down economic growth and reduce American's purchasing power, and his health care policies will increase the deficit, increase the national debt, and remove the individual mandate. Without the mandate people can choose not to pay for healthcare but still show up at an emergency room when they get sick, and the tax payer pays the bills if they can't.

Hillary wins by default. She might not be that likable but if you take the time to read her policies they're decent, even Trump praised her in 2008 and donated to her campaign. Early on in Obama's first term Trump said the Obama / Hillary foreign policy was the strongest in history. Trump's flip flop is so bizarre I wouldn't be surprised if he just turned around a week before the general election and came out as troll who only ran to see how many gullible idiots he could fool.
>>
File: us2016[1].png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
us2016[1].png
29 KB, 400x400
>>5866170
I am going to assume you are not a shill but simply ignorant on this very specific issue.

Hillarly clinton is a former member of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democrat_Coalition
A group that self describes as moderate democratic elected officials.

They are considered https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Democrats
Also know as CLINTON DEMOCRATS.

WHO ARE MODERATE. They have liberal social policies like being pro abortion, but conservative economic and military policy.

THAT MAKES HER A CENTRIST.

>Hillary was one of the most progressive senators in the US senate at the time.
Then why did she join a coalition of moderate senators?

She only left that group when she became secretary of state. less than 5 years ago.

There is nothing wrong with being centrist, but there is a problem with lying about being progressive.
>>
>>5866317
>lobbyists are boogeymen

Hoo boy you don't know the first thing about politics, son. Not surprised you're a Hillary supporter.
>>
>>5861898
hillary doesnt give a fuck about LGBT people, just their vote

>vote sanders
or if its trump V hillary
>vote trump

Hillary is a crook. more so than trump even.
>>
>>5866330
Forgot here is video where clinton self describes as a moderate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTCilxp-TBI

And for Sanders part HE is a founding member and current member of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Progressive_Caucus

I am not trying to say there is anything wrong with hilarys position in the right wing of the democratic party. BUT IT IS SIMPLY A FACT THAT SHE IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE BY ANY MEASURE.
>>
>>5866317
>but you have to be practical.
Why is being practical better than shifting the nation and democratic party to the left? The practicality HIllary is selling means cao taoing to radical obstructionist conservatives.

>there is no way in hell Sanders delivers his pie in the sky promises.
Why would the great progressive Hillary have any more of a chance with Congress when even the centrist Obama can't get the congress to do anything from a raise of the debt ceiling to nominating a new speaker of the house?
All Hillary's practicality offers is a continuation of Obama's anemic "compromises" that deliver 100% of a conservative policy after years of opposition and challenges.
>>
I'm actually curious, what evidence is there to suggest that Trump would be bad for me as a gayfag? I mean, all the "praise jeebus kill the fags" types are skewing towards Cruz and are blasting Trump for not kissing the Christian ring enough. Plus I don't know most of your guys' stories, but I can say from my own experience that less hispanics and muslims in the US would be infinitely better for gays.

I mean, why should I support Hillary over Trump? Sell me Hillary, make me your pitch. What is Hillary Clinton going to do that's so great for me and my interests?
>>
>>5866233
trump was always pretty liberal, until he decided to run for president. i mean, he was advocating for the legalization of drugs. my impression is that on things like lgbt, abortion, etc. he only "cares" enough to get elected, but won't make those primary aspects of his campaign/potential presidency
>>
>>5866392

Trump has been so vague that it's impossible to know what he actually stands for, besides "build wall" and "Make America great again™". We can only guess. I assume he's nowhere near as homophobic as Cruz, but obviously he's not going to bring that up because he's running for the GOP.
>>
>>5866403

Given how he praises Roy Cohn in Art of the Deal and talks about how great he was in helping him get his business off the ground, I doubt Trump has anything personal against gays.
>>
>>5865392
y u so 'die cis scum'
>>
>>5866392

Clinton and Dems actually follow research and economic experts to grow the economy. Look the US's recovery (liberal economic policy) vs that of Europe (very conservative economic policy). Europe's economy is still in the toilet with close to negative GDP growth, 10%+ unemployment, while the US has shown consistent growth with less than 5% unemployment under liberal policies Clinton will continue.

Trump swears he'll tax the shit out of imports, making everything more expensive. His healthcare policies creates a $600 billion dollar deficit he can't explain how he'll make up. He is vague on other policies, he just repeates buzzwords like "build a wall" and "you have to go back." He frequently switching his positions, or relaxes them, and its a mystery what he really believes in. But we do know he rarely listens to outside experts and just goes with his gut feelings which are often wrong.
>>
>>5866363
This. Trump is insane but he wears that crazy like a badge of fucking honour. And he's wacky crazy not wear-your-skin crazy. Clinton is a liar and a sociopath.
>>
>>5866403

I personally think Trump's pro-LGBT appeal right now is a great big mystery box of bullshit based on his previous positons I am convinced was just him virtue signaling.
People that think he's going to be pro-LGBT are basically banking on him lying to his current base.

Also the President's positions themselves don't matter that much compared to the President's platform and especially the people/organizations that work for the president agenda.

If Trump stacks his admin with republicans, which as the republican nominee why the hell wouldn't he, his administration's going to advance republican positions.
>>
>>5866426

>Europe's economy is still in the toilet with close to negative GDP growth, 10%+ unemployment, while the US has shown consistent growth with less than 5% unemployment under liberal policies Clinton will continue.

Okay, but at the same time Hillary says she wants to emulate Angela Merkel, who undoubtedly is responsible for Europe's failed "recovery" as well as pretty much the ongoing migrant crisis. So I really don't see her as being interested in economic recovery, especially when she's got all sorts of ties to the big banks who started the recession to begin with.

>>5866444

He doesn't have to be pro-LGBT, he just has to not be rabidly anti-LGBT. I don't see any indication that Trump wants to reinstate DOMA or anything. At this point, the current status quo seems to be fine for me and my bf, and Trump doesn't seem intent on challenging it.
>>
>>5866403
http://www.advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
tl;dr
>I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation - Donald Trump in 2000
And he has shown no sign of changing that stance.
>b-but he's against gay marriage
And has absolutely no plans to make it illegal. He has attended many of them and has done nothing to stop a single one from happening. He doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs or marry someone of the same sex. He doesn't believe others should do any of those things but he respects the rights of others to do so. It may not be perfect but it's way better than helping DOMA pass, Clinton
>>
>>5866444
>If Trump stacks his admin with republicans, which as the republican nominee why the hell wouldn't he, his administration's going to advance republican positions.

This does worry me a lot. Seeing him talk about appointing idiots like Ben Carson to cabinet positions is a very very bad sign. I mean it could be a smoke screen, but given that Trump will eventually have to cozy up to the Republican establishment (if he hasn't already), that means the establishment will come with him to the White House. Regardless of Trump's actual viewpoints, his choices will inevitably be shaped by those around him.

I mean maybe he has a secret list of people he plans to appoint somewhere, but I doubt it.
>>
>>5866330
>There is nothing wrong with being centrist, but there is a problem with lying about being progressive.

She's a moderate progressive.
>>
>>5866481

And I'm a square circle.
>>
>>5866465

Trump doesn't have to cozy up to the establishment, and there's no point in him doing so- shit has gotten so bad that National Review has pulled their lips from Rubio's ass to endorse Cruz as the only plausible "anti-Trump" candidate.

Evangelicals are a shrinking voter base. They don't decide elections, and can be safely disregarded in favor of the working class-white who is kinda turned off by the goofy Glenn Beck bullshit. That's who Bernie is trying to appeal to, and it works out for Trump- he's drawing them away from Hillary towards someone who actually gives a shit about them. And when she steals the nomination from him, the majority of those working class whites will either turn to Trump (who has a great outreach game among working-class whites) or just stay home. Either way, Hillary has to hope that the black vote can carry her to victory, because that's pretty much all she's got in terms of appeal.
>>
Wow, seriously. Hillary? So someone will treat you like the pretty little angels you think you are you will throw the rest of society under the bus.

Hillary will accomplish nothing. She is a threat to national security. She changes her opinion with the flip of a coin. She will be the person to make America fall behind Russia.

At least if you vote Sanders the kids will got to college.

At least Trump will be a tornado in an office building.

Seriously. Anyone except for Hillary.
>>
>>5866461

Clinton personally knows Merkel, and said she admired Merkel, Clinton doesn't necessary share her view on every issue.
>>
>>5866518
>At least Trump will be a tornado in an office building.

Yeah let's destroy the united states! Yeah we need a dictatorship!
>>
I'm not sure why anyone would think Trump is pro-lgbt, or even neutral on the issue.

He said he's for traditional marriage. He doesn't think its a big issue anymore. But if a bill arrived on his desk banning same sex marriage according to him he'd sign it.

Plus he'd would certainly appoint conservative justices who could reverse it.
>>
>>5866533
>Yeah we need a dictatorship!

Says the one who is voting for a socialist.
>>
>>5866518

Lmao if you are worried about "falling behind Russia," you really need to stay home in November, you have a wacked out world view.
>>
>>5866542
Russia is currently, whether you like it or not, reforming the soviet union. We wouldn't like to be falling behind both Russia, and China, would we?
>>
Hillary and Bernie agree on like 90% of issues. Bernie is more ideological, while Hillary practical. They're differentiating themselves for the primary. It would be awesome if Bernie won, but if Hillary does win there is literally no reason not to support her, as they agree on most issues.
>>
>>5866481
>a moderate progressive.
That's Orwellian for centrist.

>>5866465
Jesus Christ. I heard about Trump fawning over Palin in his admin, but I didn't know there were rumors of a cabinet position for Ben Carson too
Uggggggh and then thinking about Christy in the administration in anyway shape or form makes my skin crawl.

That's the reason why I'd still vote for Clinton if she's the nominee, unless she pivots extremely hard to the right in the general. With a Democrat party puppet like Clinton I'd be voting for the pro-LGBT political party establishment platform and certainly not the "moderate progressive" candidate's irrelevant pandered pro-LGBT platform.
If Trump gets the republican nomination he's going to be tightly controlled by them, otherwise they're just going to steal the nomination from him at the convention. He won't win as a third party candidate, and as a republican candidate he's going to be whatever the republicans make him be and do.

In my mental calculus democrat establishment > republican establishment on the issues I care about including LGBT issues.

>>5866539
Dude, socialist ≠ dictator.
>>
>>5866551

You must be trolling. Have you any idea the state of the Russian economy? And you're worried about "falling behind" a second word country, where almost 1 billion people live on less than $5/day, whose economic growth rate is plummeting? Meanwhile, here in reality in the US, our economy is in a 7 year bull market with solid job growth, steady GDP growth, and good employment.
>>
>>5866523

When you personally admire an absolute trainwreck of a "leader" who has pretty much dug Europe into a hole that it'll take decades to climb out of, then that's cause for alarm.

>>5866537

And how is said bill going to get on his desk? Do you think he'd spend the time and effort lobbying to get that bill through congress when it just means a painfully long legal battle with no real tangible payoff? It's simply not worth it.

>>5866551

It's reforming the USSR geographically, yes. At the same time, Putin isn't interested in spreading global communism or destroying America. He's interested in restoring Russia to superpower status, which I'm all in favor of. In case you've missed it, Bush Sr.'s "New World Order" hasn't been going too well- the middle east is even less stable, terrorist attacks on US soil have only increased, and the global economy is in a tailspin. We can't carry the entire world on our shoulders anymore.

>>5866553

>there is literally no reason
>ignores that Hillary will change her stance on an issue whenever it's politically convenient making her impossible to trust
>ignores that Hillary's tenure as Secretary of State was a disaster by any metric

>>5866561

>If Trump gets the republican nomination he's going to be tightly controlled by them, otherwise they're just going to steal the nomination from him at the convention.

If Trump wins the popular primary vote and loses the nomination anyway, the establishment is going to have a hard time explaining that to the already pissed-off voters.
>>
>>5866568
>If Trump wins the popular primary vote and loses the nomination anyway, the establishment is going to have a hard time explaining that to the already pissed-off voters.
And because of that the GOP would lose the presidential election; just like the DNC lost to Nixon when they tried the same damn thing with a stolen convention for their golden pro-Vietnam war candidate Humphrey.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3iBb1gvehI
>>
>>5866592

The problem here is that the GOPe might actually be willing to pull the trigger, bite the bullet, and hand the next four years to Hillary. Assuming she's Obama 2.0, the country would be seeing over an entire decade of liberal control and would want something new and fresh, plus resentment would be even stronger for them to try and tap into, this time with some anti-trump mechanism. It's entirely possible that they could throw an entire presidential election away just to maintain their positions of power and bet on the next one. Because we all know that if Trump does win the nomination and the white house, the members of his own party who tried to shut him out will probably be first on the chopping block.

Also Hillary is sufficently hawkish enough for the warboner crowd, so there's that to think on if you still want the peace candidate.
>>
/k/ is full of gun owning traps, trannies, gays, lesbians and bi sluts.

hillary is against /k/

therefore hillary is against /lbgt/
>>
File: yournextpresident.jpg (177 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
yournextpresident.jpg
177 KB, 600x450
You can't have a wedding without money. You can't have money without a decent job. You can't have a decent job without a robust economy. You can't have a robust economy without lassiez-faire governance. You can't have lassiez-faire governance without President Cruz.

If you want gay marriage, #ChooseCruz.
>>
>>5866640

kek
>>
>>5866561
>If Trump gets the republican nomination he's going to be tightly controlled by them, otherwise they're just going to steal the nomination from him at the convention.
What? By their own rules, he gets the nomination if he gets the majority of the delegates.
>>
>>5861898
>advance LGBT rights
>hildebeast

ahahahahahahah OH WAIT YOUR SERIOUS
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>5862249
Clinton is quite possibly worse than Trump, She has intimidated and threatened the women abused by her husband. I'll take the evil i don't know over the one i do.
>>
yasssss hillary clinton 2016 yasssssssssss im making sure my whole family are voting
>>
>>5864052
>you'll definitely want to vote Democrat
they don't speak for me and never will, the constant playing of the identity politics game and pandering to the nutjob sjw types has done more damage to the lgbt movment than anything else
>>
File: Feels good to be at the top.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Feels good to be at the top.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>nobody else can be trusted. /endPSA

AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>5866537
He's attended multiple gay weddings and was very congratulatory of Elton John in particular. He has barely talked about gay marriage during his campaign. I'm pretty sure he's neutral/doesn't care on it.
>>
>>5866876
This Trump sees gay marriage as a non issue because he's not bothering to pander about it.
>>
>>5866872
But seriously:
No matter how much you hate Trump, he's the only canditate you burgers have who will actually bring change.
POTUS Trump would break the current stagnated US political system and force the whole western world into a different political direction.
Away from the naive, leftist bullshit that's been dominating the landscape for the last decade.

Politics can not be dominated by one side.

If the right has all the power for too long we end up with World War 3 and without any progress.

If the left has all the power for too long we end up like Rome did a few millenia ago: Powerless, naive and in the end just gone.

The latter is currently happening what with all the Orwellian scenarios playing out in universities and the media.

Clinton also already had her shot at presidency when her Husband was in office.
>>
>>5866533
trump is hardly more authoritarian than clinton
>>
>>5866908
But in America right now it's the right
>>
>>5866908
This a thousand times, a vote for Trump is a vote to toss a wrench into the DC political machine. and after growing up under Bush and Obama I'd say that wrench is sorely needed.
>>
>>5866931
The same right that hates trump and the right that supported Bush Jr

Media left and right hate trump, same with the parties, and judging from the way things have been going under their rule I want to support a candidate they hate

What Trump thinks about lgbt issues is notable by it's absence.
>>
>>5866931
Oh, is it?
I did not notice over the pandering to Just-A-Step-From-Terrorism groups like BLM, the immense censorship in universities against everything deemed even a little bit non-Political-Correct and the extreme shame-campaign by every major media against everything but the most left views.
Weird!

(Fox news doesn't count because they are pretty damn ridiculous and have been for quite a while in such a way that an endorsement from Fox is a bad thing in most european countries.)

In all seriousness: The last two decades have been dominated by politically left orientated views in the entire western world focusing on ever smaller more petty shit.
Don't get me wrong. In it's essence that's a good thing because it shows that western culture has reached a very good nice point of it's development.
We live good lifes!

But blindly following this naive path is what lead quite a few great civilisations to their doom long before our modern time.

Trump, while a tad to extreme in some areas, is the best candidate the US currently has by far. He will not be able to push his more extreme ideas without resistance but he will be able to break the near-fascist PC-world that has been created or at least crack it a bit.
Trump is brutally honest and that's a quality very very much needed right now.

I'd also like to mention:
>>5866957
>>5866906
>What Trump thinks about lgbt issues is notable by it's absence.
> he's not bothering to pander about it.

He doesn't care! Isn't that exactly what LGB rights have been about for decades? Beeing treated equally?
Wanting to have the default reaction be 'You like dicks? Meh, I don't care, good for you.'?
Ah, sorry. I forgot that in recent years the focus has started to shift in such a way as to promote special snowflake pandering that simply leads to more hate instead of acceptance. My bad.
>>
>>5866908
>The latter is currently happening what with all the Orwellian scenarios playing out in universities and the media.

The most Orwellian scenarios that are at play right now were developed in national security and trade interests. Rabid identity politics reflect relatively little on these, and may as well serve as a diversion. As far as military, foreign policy, and economics are concerned, we're probably to the right - just kind of ashamed about it. Like a droopy-eyed cartoon banker dog with an army of armored cops guarding him from the peasants.
>>
>>5861854
I will feel the Bern or be for the Hill no matter who wins the nomination.
>>
>>5867050
Would you mind explaining your reasoning?
Because that kinda seems like you don't really care about the ideas and goals of the candidate you vote for as long as he/she is a democrat on paper.
>>
File: JennerEndorse.png (634 KB, 1102x794) Image search: [Google]
JennerEndorse.png
634 KB, 1102x794
>>5861925
Hey Caitlyn Jenner.

I didn't know you browsed 4chan.
>>
>>5867003
>The most Orwellian scenarios that are at play right now were developed in national security and trade interests
never going to change the national security paranoia, but both Trump and Sanders are the only ones who have opposed the TPP and that is really the biggest real issue in this election if you enjoy having a free and open internet.
>>
>>5866915
Are you for real? He is the most authoritarian candidate of all of them Republican and Democrat combined.

Have you even heard him talk?

Donald Trump makes Ted Cruz and Hillary look like Hippies when it comes to authoritarianism. The others just don't stack up.
>>
>>5867060
Because I support Bernie's ideals and while Hillary isn't exactly going in that direction at least she's somewhat in the ballpark. Voting for Trump or Cruz would be putting the car in reverse.

No I'm voting for the path closest to my ideals even if it's a little off.

What the fuck point would it be in voting for Trump if I like Bernie's ideals? Are you stupid?

I'm for Bernie

>Bernie doesn't get the nomination

>Oh well guess I'll vote for Trump

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Please do me a favor and not vote at all regardless of political affiliation. There are some people in this country that just are not smart enough to vote, you are one of them.
>>
>>5867067
Trump doesn't even know a fucking clue what he's talking about he says a bunch of patriotic shit that sounds good to those with an Iq lower than a 100 and absolutely solves nothing and he just promises he'll surround himself with the best and the brightest.

Why even both having debates if we're just voting for a personality, why not have a debate between the advisers of each candidate then? He's been absolutely useless. He's vague and is uninformed on each and everyone of the issues and is a bit delusional. Any candidate on the left or the right would be far better than he would ever be.

If Trump were to become President, one of two thing will happen, shit will get done and he will blame congress, he'll destroy the economy and piss off a bunch of people and basically instigate future wars to come and blame congress and then turn to the people and say

>Hey I tried i'ts not my fault though, it's Washington's.

I guran-fucking-tee you.
>>
>>5867068
uh huh. ok.

hillary
>supports NSA and PATRIOT act
>thinks Snowden is a traitor for exposing them
>supports strict gun control
>"hate speech is not free speech"
>drugs are bad mmkay
>doesn't want to deport illegal immigrants
>supports increased unilateral military action in the middle east
>supports more regime change operations

trump
>supports NSA and PATRIOT act
>thinks Snowden is a traitor for exposing them
>against gun control
>supports free speech
>drugs are bad mmkay
>wants to deport illegal immigrants
>supports multilateral military action in the middle east
>opposes more regime change operations

gee, she's such a hippie!
>>
File: political-compass-zones.jpg (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
political-compass-zones.jpg
142 KB, 800x800
>>5867060
Not him, but I feel the same way. Both Trump and Hillary are populists, but at least Hillary is mildly right on social issues instead of a fascist (as pic related and >>5866330 show).
>>
>>5867068
>He is the most authoritarian candidate of all of them Republican and Democrat combined.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>>5867096
>vague and is uninformed on each and everyone of the issues
Read his website.
>>
>>5867096
Democracy is a popularity contest

He's literally invested in the American economy and it's in his best interest to keep it afloat

And finally
>Hey I tried it's not my fault though, it's Washington's.

is probably a completely accurate assessment
>>
>>5867105
>In the good old days these people would be taken out on stretchers
>They're infringing on my freedom of speech

>Not smart enough to realize freedom of speech goes both ways

He's instigating the crowd and urging them to punch one another even offering to pay legal fees. He's not even been elected yet but has by far the most authoritarian style of orating.

Cruz doesn't have these problems, Rubio doesn't have these problems only Trump, and that's because Trump is an authoritarian and wants to flex his muscles in front of the crowd because he doesn't really have that much substance on what to say, so he breaks every 5 minutes to point out a protester.

He also harkens back to the idea of silencing certain people. He's not even in fucking office and he has the most authoritarian style and delivery. He has been even more authoritarian when it comes to his gaming of the system when it comes to bankruptcy and eminent domain. He's rooked, and he'll be just as crooked and authoritarian in office. Trump cares about Trump he doesn't give two fucks about you, me, or America.

He's manipulating growing fears and divisions in this country to his own advantage much like he gamed our laws to screw over the people, and all of a sudden because he';s running for office we expect him to be some sort of lam to the American people who he once viewed as sheep for his to game?

You're a fool.
>>
>>5867117
If you think that is informed you're an idiot.
>>
File: catch the mf tea.gif (995 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
catch the mf tea.gif
995 KB, 245x190
>not voting for Sanders

Literally Clinton didn't support Gay marriage for the longest time and supported DOMA and Don't Ask Don't Tell, while Sanders was supporting gay rights WAAAAY before her. She's a career politician and doesn't care about you just your vote.
>>
>>5867127
wew lad
>i'll just ignore all the evidence that shows hillary and trump are nearly exactly as authoritarian because "the way he speaks!!"
>>
>>5867105
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/02/26/donald-trump-wants-make-easier-sue-newspapers/xBdAYNOYl29Mt2R9sn9uRP/story.html

Fucking dumbass.

This is literally political censorship. You can't get much more authoritarian than this. He already threatens the most frivolous and inane lawsuits like the ones he's threatened against Cruz and he wants to make it easier for such bullshit to get done. He's a whack job.
>>
>>5867127
>In the good old days these people would be taken out on stretchers
He was talking about self defense.

>He's instigating the crowd and urging them to punch one another even offering to pay legal fees.
That was obviously a joke. The premise was even about a guy throwing a fucking tomato.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 269x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 269x180
>>5861854
Of course you degenerates would vote for hillary. A real man or women would vote for trump.
>>
>>5867139
See this post

>>5867144

You Trump apologists are so fucking pathetic, it would be hilarious if it weren't so fucking sad.
>>
>>5867144
The media are literally mass defaming him and trying to destroy his character. The media should not be allowed to get away with libel.
>>
>>5867149
>I love the poorly educated

You are an embarrassment to our country and an embarrassment to our race.

Go back to your double wide and fry something.
>>
>>5867085
Thansk for the ad hominem, mate.
Anyway:
Your reason is 'Clinton is at least on the same team and my Oooooonly alternative would be voting for people I do not want to support!'
You act as if you really only have these alternatives.

I never implied that you should vote for Trump or Cruz if Bernie isn't the democratic candidate. What I did was ask wether your vote is based on what you want or rather just the typical 'My team is better!' schtick that seems to dominate the american political system.

As it is I really doubt that you would even think about supporting Clinton if it wasn't for the Two-party-shit going on.
She is, in most cases, the literal anti-thesis to Bernies political ideas and history.
>>5867137 a perfect example.

Also:
>>5867127
>>5867134
>>5867144
>>5867161
>fool
>idiot
>dumbass
>Go back to your double wide and fry something.
I'm sure that this is all you. Throwing an insult in every two words really doesn't sell your point, mate. It just makes you seem like an ass and leads to people ignoring and dismissing what you say.
Most people on /pol/ are more civilised in a proper discussion than you are.
>>
>>5867160
He threatened to sue Cruz for repeating verbatim what he said.
>Hurr libel

You sir are an idiot and are one of the reasons why I think an IQ test should be administered before anyone is eligible to vote. Sure it will wipe away tons of people from the Democratic and Republican voter registries, but it would also do the country the most good by removing 75 to 80% of Trump's supporters from the voter registry.

There are way too many frivolous lawsuits as there are and you want to support a man who wants to lower the bar for such lawsuits?

Say goodbye to places like this you autist.
>>
Anyone voting for Hillary is actually retarded or the same cold blooded species she is.

If you are voting for Hillary you need to assess everything that's happened in your life and decide whether or not you're a lizard person or have any real ideals.

Well, that kind of goes for all democrats in general.

t. a Log cabin Republican

Make America Great Again folks.
>>
>>5867170
Trump threatened to sue Cruz for running for president even though he is not a natural born citizen.

Libel is very much a real thing that can negatively impact people and their lives. Today's journalism is complete trash that constantly distorts the truth and reports falsehoods without any repressions.
>>
>>5867170
now you're just getting distracted. supporting "frivolous lawsuits" is not even relevant, even if you're right. please address the points in >>5867105
>>
>>5865503
Indubitably. Sander's doesn't frequently talk about LGBT issues, but he's clear he stands on the right side of them. And claiming that he must be bigoted because he's an "old white dude" is incredibly bigoted. In point of fact, Harvey Milk would be an "old white dude" if he were alive today.
>>
>>5867195
Trump is all about frivolous lawsuits.
>>
>>5867161
>You are an embarrassment to our country and an embarrassment to our race.
Go back to your double wide and fry something.

I sure will, knowing Mtf Trans and whatevers show the world why is country is great and not a complete disgrace
>>
>>5861975
>first of all the supreme court which can easily overturn same sex marriage
They couldn't do that even with Scalia. ummm you're retarded

>you have people like trump and cruz who literally hate gays and want to deport transgender people
only if they're illegal immigrants. ummm you're reatded

>hillary is the only sane option.
>literally a criminal

BAITO DESU
>>
File: jigsaw.jpg (43 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
jigsaw.jpg
43 KB, 720x400
>>5867189
>repressions.
Trump Supporter ladies and Gentleman, they are of the same mind as the Black Lives Matter Folk.

He may have meant to say repercussions but in his mind he was thinking repression, a little Freudian slip on his part.

Sooner or later someone has to stand up, be a man, and stop buying into the grievance industry. You're only perpetuating the endless cycle of victimhood anon.

>You're not a victim, I'm a victim

This victim shit needs to stop, and Trump supporters and BLM people both need to STFU as they're ruining this country with the whining and crying and galvanizing people up into a fury over nothing.

I've got an idea why don't we send all the BLM people and all the Trump supporters and ship them off to Greenland to fight out their little battle over who's the bigger victim and leave us regular Americans alone to prosper.

America would be a far greater place without the BLM people and without the Trump people.

I say we send those two groups along with the Palestinians all to Greenland and let them duke it out over that cold wasteland.

That, now that would make America and the world great again.
>>
>>5867422
...that person isn't a trump supporter. he's trying and failing to claim that trump is significantly more authoritarian than clinton
>>
>>5861854
YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT

Gay marriage is legal in america.
accepted by most of the population and starting to be accepted by the right wing.
Hate crimes are illegal

Why the fuck are we still voting for whomever has the best "gay policies" as opposed to just the best candidate..

Trump or Rubio btw.
>>
>>5868550
>Donald "I was on the Apprentice and can't wait to control America's nuclear arsenal" Trump
>Marco "I'm getting beaten Donald Trump in my home state by 20 points" Rubio
>best candidate

lol
>>
>>5861854
I'm gay and I'll vote for Trump. I would never vote for this lying incompetent cunt.
>>
>falling for bait this hard
Typical retarded Hillary voting faggots. Go back to Tumblr you little cancerous sheep.
>>
>>5861898
>>5861898
>time for a woman president.
what makes you think that having a vagina makes her a good leader? Did you read her program? During her career she proved the exact contrary, her CV is full of scandals.
>>
I might vote for her, if she gets cute boys.
>>
File: greatness.jpg (9 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
greatness.jpg
9 KB, 308x164
>>5868926
Trump supporters are of the lowest intelligence of any candidate from either side of the aisle.

I travel a lot so I know a great variety of people from urban people to suburban people to rural people. The only friends I have who support Trump are the rednecks in rural areas who are none too bright.
>>
>>5861854
>r

Vote for a person that would have voted against gay marriage just 3 years ago

no thanks
>>
File: Hillary Gets Shlonged.png (3 MB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Gets Shlonged.png
3 MB, 1500x998
>>5861854
LGBT rights suck dick (pun intended). Hillary supporters need to be thrown outta helicopters. VOTE FOR TRUMP
>>
>>5869401
>VOTE FOR TRUMP
No, because I'm an American. Trump is unamerican he's an authoritarian.
>>
>>5861854
Get the fuck out, no one wants that reptilian criminal in office.
SHE TOOK CAMPAIGN FUNDS FROM SAUDI ARABIA
>>
>>5870476
This.
Trump's pro torture too.
>>
>>5870476
The only one non-authoritarian is Gary Johnson and he irrelevant in the race.
>>
>>5870503
>Trump's pro torture of terrorists* too.

Fixed. Terrorists don't deserve our modern civility, they wouldn't have offered the same to you in a thousand years.
>>
>>5870556
I meant what I said, and I am not buying that kettle logic you're swallowing.
My nation is, and should be, a nation of laws. Not a country of cretins and cowards that sell their integrity for a false sense of security.
>>
>>5870476
see
>>5867105
>>
>>5861854
>Florida
>Illinois
>Missouri
>North Carolina
>Ohio
>FIMNO
>>
>>5870489
You realize if she is guilty a shit ton of other politicians are guilty as well, including Collin Powell and Condoleeza Rice, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney.

Hillary is far from perfect but if everyone else was held to the same standard she was, and if she was indeed jailed, 80% of politicians should also be jailed.

I'm sick and tired of people like you who think Hillary is guilty but people like cheney are innocent. Cheney actually did far worse than Hillary, he revealed the identity of a CIA agent who was undercover which is essentially treason. Don't hear fox News talking about that do you?

Can you imagine the screams from people like you if Hillary did something like that.

Go on and get out of here autist.
>>
>>5870556
A country is only as good as the principles it holds, if we resort to torture why exactly are we fighting against ISIS then? For what would we be fighting for?

>>5870489
The most pro Saudi Arabia and pro Israel candidates are Republicans you cuck.

>>5869401

>VOTE FOR TRUMP

No because I'm not trailer trash and I have higher than a high school education and have an IQ way above 85 which places me outside of the Trump voting demographic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAOcNYLRvs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9F6EAMPky4
>>
>>5872165
Wow that's some nice projection there.

>if she was indeed jailed, 80% of politicians should also be jailed
Sounds great to me. Let it happen. Just because other people are dipshits does not mean Hillary isn't a dipshit.
>>
>>5872165
I wouldn't complain at all if 80% of congress was prosecuted for the crimes they commit
I would applaud it
>>
>>5872179
No one ever says they should though, when other candidates run they don't talk about jailing them, only Hillary.
>>
>>5872179
Do you even know what projection is?
>>
UMMMMM Hernie was against gay marriage until 2010..Bernie has supported it since the 60s or 70s
>>
>>5872165
which of them are running for president now? jail them all.
>>
I'm bi and voting for Trump. Other global issures are more important than sticking your dick in stuff.
>>
If Democrats seriously nominate Hillary than they deserve the swift kick to the teeth that is Donald Trump.
>>
File: 1411009409054.png (5 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
1411009409054.png
5 KB, 291x317
Considering her husband completely gutted small American towns by signing NAFTA fuck no. You don't even know what poverty is do you OP? When all of the factories were taken from my hometown as a child 90% of the town became lower middle class or poor. 90-fucking-% of a town. Fuck your meme of first female president and fuck your #RememberThe90s bullshit. I remember the 90s. They were a time when my family could barely afford food because of this cunt's husband selling my parent's job to China.
>>
>>5872279
Well Hillary has definitely broken multiple felonies.
>>
File: Hillary Supporters.jpg (105 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Supporters.jpg
105 KB, 780x780
>>5866170
>This meme needs to stop.

Okay Raiden

>She voted against CAFTA

But she WAS for NAFTA back in the 90s. The thing that ruined tons of American towns and created the angry racist redneck bigots you see voting for Trump. Libtards like her create their own monsters and you're a dolt for believing her shit or supporting her.
>>
WE DID IT LGBT!
HILLARY! HILLARY!
>>
File: YASSSSS.jpg (42 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
YASSSSS.jpg
42 KB, 478x478
>Hillary BTFO that commie kike

SLAAAAY MAMAAAA
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.