[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize being homosexual is pointless who else /existential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>tfw you realize being homosexual is pointless

who else /existential faggot crisis/ here?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 920x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 920x500
>>5861655
I've been having existential crises most of my life. If being gay gives you one you're probably a shallow fag
>>
>>5861655
Why is it any more pointless than being heterosexual?
>>
>>5861655
Everything is pointless if you think too much about it.
>>
File: 1453265849308.jpg (288 KB, 1022x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453265849308.jpg
288 KB, 1022x1280
>>5861670
at least heterosexuals can procreate, there's nothing gained out of a homosexual relationship except mutual masturbation. I feel so unfulfilled.

>>5861671
pic related pls go
>>
>>5861720
You sound like you're at babby's first existential crisis
>>
>>5861667
I mean not the original guy but I am hardcore biology guy over here so the realization I'm not evolutionarily fit by my own choosing was kinda hard. Moreso it required a paradigm shit with regards to the goals of my existence as propagation was off the table.
>>
>>5861729
I'm not, but I've come back to this after realizing how fruitless fucking asses and sucking dicks is. Maybe you'll realize that if you mature past age 15.

>>5861780
These are my feelings. I also consider the repercussions of societal toleration of homosexuality, and I fear the effects are extremely negative.
>>
>>5861804
>getting angry
Yeah definitely your first time around. Probably haven't even read any Schopenhauer or Kierkegaard
>>
>>5861804
Hah, well don't worry about that at all. Homosexuality is just an expression of genetic altruism which in the end is just selfishness. Homosexuals do not reproduce but still have capacity to produce for the culture and support familial groups that do reproduce. This increases chance of their familal propagation as well as the species propagation through unhindered work. Why do you think so many scientists are fags? I can't get any fucking scholarships/grants for being gay.
>>
>>5861655
It's not.
Homosexuality is kinda like the bottom-feeders of the ocean.
The world is over-populated - straight couples are having way too many children.
Homosexuals balance it out, you homophobe
>>
>>5861819
Not mad at all friend.

>>5861820
I don't know dude, there's a lot of fags who are just social parasites.
>>
>>5861935
that's a nice theory, but there's not enough gays to slow down reproduction to a significant extent. Also, not everyone who identifies as gay is born gay t b h.
>>
>>5861945
Eh, there are a lot of people that are social parasites a la jersey shore. The problem is that it's viewed as socially acceptable so it gets ignored. Be who you're gonna be and be happy about it cause we are all going to die in some meaningless way. Smell some flowers and don't give two fucks about people who you don't want to influence your life.

Let me put it this way, is fucking some vapid chick any better then fucking some vapid dude? Find a nice person that you genuinely like and go at it like rabbits because biochemical reactions are the only way us mammals get any real fun. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and don't go and fuck some chick because you think depriving yourself of happiness is the only way to save the social fabric of the world. Go fuck a chick cause you want to fuck a chick, or a dude or a cantaloupe.
>>
>>5861935
I wish this meme would die. We're actually having too few children, birthrates are sinking in all countries except some african ones. this means that if you are about 20 now there isn't going to be anyone to wipe your arse when you are old.

all the people alive today could fit into the state of texas, and we'd still have some room between us. and the rest of the world could be used to grow food.

the problem isn't overpopulation, it is unequal distribution of goods, and the people that think there should be an equal distribution of goods wants birthrights down so they complain that we are overpopulated.
>>
>>5862006
>and the people that think there should be an equal distribution of goods wants birthrights down so they complain that we are overpopulated.
Say what?
This is not a meme - it's a fact.
Why the fuck can we not enjoy space around us - why do we need to cram as many people into any open space we find?
We're overpopulated; therefore the unequal distribution of goods (result of capitalism) is more difficult to tackle and eradicate.
>>
File: nihilism.png (286 KB, 889x592) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.png
286 KB, 889x592
>tfw you realize existence is pointless
>>
>>5862006
>this means that if you are about 20 now there isn't going to be anyone to wipe your arse when you are old.

elaborate on this please, it is so flawed.
>>
>>5862036
because we are so many people now, if you claim we are overpopulated you are claiming we can't sustain the current numbers. which we can, and are doing. and we could do it more efficiently and still not be overpopulated.

>>5862058
If you are 20 now, and the birthrates are falling
https://www.stratfor.com/image/birthrates-are-declining-worldwide-inconsistently-across-regions
they will fall more, which is the justification for immigration, to treat the elderly.

when you hit old age, there will be even less people working with elders, and no one to import as their birthrates are falling too
http://www.ozy.com/acumen/world-population-decline/4357
thus, no one will be around to wipe your arse when you reach old age (age of pension) except other old people, as young people will be a commodity and they don't want to be working with elder people.
>>
>>5861985
>Eh, there are a lot of people that are social parasites a la jersey shore.
I mean, our group still has the highest rates of HIV infection among all demographics, not to mention the high prevalence of drug use. I'd say for every "le true patrician" homosexual there's at least 10 who are completely intolerable.
>>
idk what i am i have done anal to myself but also get attracted by woman but sometimes i cant cum to girls when i thnk about fucking them but when i think of fucking a guy or getting fucked by a guy it gets me hard as fuck
>>
>>5862337
thats like my existential faggot crisis
>>
>find fag hag
>knock her up
>raise child with gay life partner
>????
>profit
>>
>>5861780
You are not hardcore biology guy because if you were you would know about inclusive fitness and kin selection.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.